3.3

53% · 86 · 40%

3.6
3.8
Brand Manager for Robert Half Talent Solutions? Claim your listing.

AmberM
AmberMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Best recruiter I’ve dealt with for accounting

Deeon and Adam have been amazing to deal with in finding me the right role, really made the recruiting process seamless and personal from a perspective employee trying to find the right role.
Having also been an employer in my roles I can see how well they manage the recruiting process from both perspectives to ensure the right candidate!
Highly recommend them and keep up the great work!
Shah
Shah

Great team who will make sure both the client and candidate are happy

Amber was amazing at temp role placements and worked tirelessly, fast and efficient to ensure a role was available. Her approach was always phenominal. Claudia and the all the other ladies behind the scene including the payroll department were super nice with great communication all round and payments were made on time. Thank you
TER
TER

Excellent recruiter

Chelsea was absolutely delightful and fabulous. She was efficient and had a down to earth way about her that’s was refreshing and appreciated. She continues to give outstanding support to myself and I really appreciate that. Thanks Chelsea your the best!
Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Magvir K.
Magvir K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and Brilliant Service

I have to commend Luke from Robert Half Recruitment for being very professional and making my job search a smooth process. He asked questions that was spot on which triggered me to think exactly what I am looking for in a job. He was quick to set up an interview and within a week, I was offered a position in one of the largest logistic company in Victoria. Anything is possible when you have the right support. Luke has been nothing but amazing, friendly and encouraging throughout the process. This gave me hope. Anyone out there who isn’t sure of where your career path is leading to, please get in touch with Luke Stevens from Robert Half. He’s your man. THANK YOU Luke!
Carol
Carol2 posts

Terrible experience - Unprofessional and unethical staff

I was initially contacted by Charlotte jones. Had a brief conversation about role expectations and background. She set up a follow up interview with who she claimed to be a permanent roles consultant (jake Martin) to discuss further.
It was a fraud, they didn’t have any pd to discuss, jake actually turned his camera off while digging information about my current company to find sales leads. They never came back with proper PD. - complete waste of time.
Samantha Smith
Samantha Smith

JULIE
JULIE

FANTASTIC

i place my resume in seek, Elise called to advise she had a job for me, i went for the interview and was very luck to get the job, I LOVE IT. Elise was so polite friendly and very supportive i could not say THANK YOU ENOUGH to Elise, an asset to ROBERT HALF.
Amy
Amy

A Professional approach

Eoin (the division manager at Robert Half) is very professional and helpful and I enjoyed working with him. I am impressed on how fast he helps me get the job that I am looking for, and how he provides me with the right information to succeed, and always keeps me informed throughout the whole process. In fact another agency had told me they were going to see the same client about 2 months ago but did not get back to me after that. I guess the client must have liked Eoin more for his professionalism.
Winter7
Winter7AU81 posts

Disappointed with their bait and switch approach

Said they had a prospective job and arranged an interview. When the recruiter called back they said that they wanted to proceed right away.

Really talked up the opportunity and didn't disclose that they employ people casually, they'd presented the position as a contract. Once they confirmed their client wanted to proceed, the recruiter engaged in borderline harassment to pressure a resignation from another position and to sign the contracts.

When the recruiter was putting on pressure to resign, the casual nature of the position/their employment model had not been disclosed.

There needs to be a law about pressuring people to sign employment contracts immediately and not harassing them while they review the documents!

LGM
LGMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Beware of personal information, passport submission. Possible identity theft!

Out of blue, a random guy from Robert Half will contact you saying you have an impressive cv, and he nay claim, the following day, there will be an interview for you. Followed up with personal documents requests and register to proceed.

They will collect all your important documents passports and ids.. and no interviews or contacts afterwards.. will never reply to emails or phone calls.

Possible identity theft or scam.. or selling personal documents to third parties.. feels like not a real recruitment company... you will see even LinkedIn profiles.. never trust random people like this.

if they call just hand up!

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great service and placement

Massive thank you to Nick Abbott at Robert Half Recruitment!
He has secured me an exciting role in a company I've wanted to work at for sometime. I've worked with a number of recruitment agencies over the years and Nick is a stand out pleasure to deal with. He is competent, friendly, professional and listened to what I was looking for. I've already recommended him to a number of colleges and friends. Well done.
Ryan
RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Sick losers, worst service

I tried to call to enquire job recruitment service. At first 3 calls, they hung up my phone suddenly after first few greeting words. Finally I made a successful call, they let me send my CV to their email address, without asking me any of my personal information, not even my name, and leave me with a non-existing email.
Savi
Savi3 posts

Excellent agency!! Thank you

I would like to thank Laura for her outstanding support during the process, she is very professional and straight to the point, no waste of time. Very helpful and quick result
The best recruiters I've ever had! They were both incredibly supportive throughout the entire process and helped me at every stage of the interview process and follow up. I am incredibly grateful. Not only did they understand the type of role I was searching for but they also understood the type of culture that would fit me. I'm looking forward to starting my new job and I have to thank them for this. If you are searching for a recruiter, Robert Half will not let you down! I highly recommend!
Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC9 posts

Suckered in for a Listing!

Time wasted! Phone conversation advised plenty of available jobs. Asked to register as a client prior to interview. At the interview, only 1 apparent job which i'm quickly told is unsuitable. Impression is that they were just after a client listing.
During interview it is apparent that the agent is reading off a standard question list without recording the essence of the information I was supplying and actually looking for negatives to record such as inability to multi task, which I disputed was not true. When questioned about these so called other positions they had available, I was told that there was just this one that I was potentially suited to. I requested to be de-registered the same day!