Robert Half

Robert Half

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ryan

RyanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sick losers, worst service

I tried to call to enquire job recruitment service. At first 3 calls, they hung up my phone suddenly after first few greeting words. Finally I made a successful call, they let me send my CV to their email address, without asking me any of my personal information, not even my name, and leave me with a non-existing email.

Excellent agency!! Thank you

I would like to thank Laura for her outstanding support during the process, she is very professional and straight to the point, no waste of time. Very helpful and quick result
The best recruiters I've ever had! They were both incredibly supportive throughout the entire process and helped me at every stage of the interview process and follow up. I am incredibly grateful. Not only did they understand the type of role I was searching for but they also understood the type of culture that would fit me. I'm looking forward to starting my new job and I have to thank them for this. If you are searching for a recruiter, Robert Half will not let you down! I highly recommend!

Rebecca

RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Suckered in for a Listing!

Time wasted! Phone conversation advised plenty of available jobs. Asked to register as a client prior to interview. At the interview, only 1 apparent job which i'm quickly told is unsuitable. Impression is that they were just after a client listing.
During interview it is apparent that the agent is reading off a standard question list without recording the essence of the information I was supplying and actually looking for negatives to record such as inability to multi task, which I disputed was not true. When questioned about these so called other positions they had available, I was told that there was just this one that I was potentially suited to. I requested to be de-registered the same day!