1.7

13% · 212 · 80%

2.3
2.3
Brand Manager for Robert Walters? Claim your listing.

Tom
TomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
Bruno
BrunoSydney, NSW

Appalling Recruitment Agency ever dealt with

If there is a zero star, I would give them. Worst recruitment agency I have ever dealt with, unhelpful, and always be sided with client (obviously as they are the ones paying the commission). Had a very poor experience with Cole Morgan. Did not want to listen to candidate feedback. Treat candidate as disposable goods. Job market is fast moving at the moment due to shortages, hence numbers are priority for this recruitment agency over relationship with candidate. I would not recommend AT ALL for any one who wants to look for a job through them.
Lesley WA
Lesley WA

Professional & Having High Regard to OHS in Work Place Environment

My sincere thanks to Staff at the Perth & Brisbane Offices throughout 2021. Your support and Professionalism was outstanding during last year, while I undertook a Project Managers role at Western Australia's largest Laboratory Medicine and Medical Research Facility. I am extremely grateful for the support I received and the weekly follow ups during this period particularly, during periods of challenging times.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Robert Walters Recruitment Agency to prospective Employers or applicants seeking employment/recruitment opportunities.
Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Not very professional with applicants

I applied for a role that I've been performing for years and when I called them up, the consultant was very cold and didn't give me a chance to support my application even though he had his phone number in the ad suggesting applicants can have a confidential discussion. I went for the same role with another agency and got shortlisted immediately.
Naresha Soysa
Naresha Soysa

Truth Writer
Truth WriterSydney, NSW2 posts

Naomi
Naomi2 posts

So far so good

Although still awaiting job placement, I find the recruitment consultants in the Melbourne office very friendly and easy to talk to. They took the time to discuss my work experience, personal needs and career goals. Internal communication seems good as multiple consultants will contact me for opportunities that match my profile. Fingers crossed I will find something good in the end!
Tanya
TanyaSydney, NSW

Horrible

It's not like me to leave reviews but Iniri at Robert Walter's was disrespectful and rude. Unprofessional and lazy, do not waste your time with this agency. They will leave you feeling defeated.
Mara
MaraPerth29 posts

Pathetic Company

Maia is the laziest and most despicable person I have ever encountered. She gets paid to cut corners, be lazy, rude and inconsiderate to those applying for jobs. She won't respond to correspondence because it means she actually has to use her peanut sized brain and not a generic response.

Hope you get fired.

GGS
GGSSydney, NSW3 posts

Horrible agency

Poor standard of recruitment and poor standard of communication - "copy and paste" at it's worst. I will now always gloss over any jobs they post - I wonder if the jobs are even real or merely fishing for CV's to "up the recruiter profile"! Never again, much prefer applying directly to companies for this reason.
Truth Advisor
Truth AdvisorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting service

Really disappointed in their service. I was contacted by their consultant for a interview and when I followed up with calls and emails, the consultant could not even be bothered to reply back to say that I was not going to progress. As it turns the job went to another recruitment agency - so what does that tell you.
Anon
AnonMelbourne4 posts

Unprofessional

Robotics in their attitude and totally unprofessional in their communication. My recommendation is that professional HR with communication training is required for this organization

BK69
BK69Sydney13 posts

Very disappointing agency

Was so disappointed with this unprofessional outfit. Expected much better from them. They do not care about you. Communication and attitude is appalling.

Teddy
TeddyMelbourne3 posts

CitizenX
CitizenXSydney, NSW3 posts

Unprofessional and pathetic outfit

I had the displeasure to work for this outfit a while back, prior to being placed on the assigment, the higher level/senior recruiter/grunt (you know who you are) that is based in Parramatta was sweet talking the role to me so I can help them make money off my back (as all recruiters do), fast forward to the moment the employer calls them and tells them to terminate me... I endured a tirade the likes you would expect from a 'sweat shop operation'! As ALL recruiters do, they always side with the highest bidder, except most agencies do it graciously and respectfully, unlike this Mob. I have already spread the word to others as to avoid this outfit like the plague.