Roborock S7+ with Dock

Roborock S7+ with Dock

MPNs: AED02-03 and AED02HRR
Listing monitored by Roborock

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (0)
  • System Errors Never (1) and Occasionally (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life
Julieann R.
Julieann R.South East Queensland, QLD

The dock is a game changer

We purchased the S7 and upgraded to the new cyclonic auto empty and charging dock recently.
With 3 cats, there is often cat fur and life dirt of which the Roborock S7 has no worries with.
We send it out every couple of days to vaccuum and once a week to mop. The mop function works extremely well on our tiled floors. The ability to integrate it with our Google home, and view the status via the app is comforting when away from home.
We are very happy with our Roborock and would highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2021 at Roborock .

Roborock
Roborock T.Roborock
Ally
AllyCanberra 2600, ACT

My little robot changed my life!

I bought the S7 a couple of months ago now and have had the dock for a couple of weeks. I use it for my entire house which includes hard floor, carpet and rugs. I am so impressed at the quality of clean for both the vacuuming and mopping functions. Getting itself stuck is rare and it warns you if it does. It has really changed my life as now I no longer have to do daily vacuuming (owning dogs it was a must before), incredibly happy!

Purchased in August 2021.

Roborock