Roborock S7+ with Dock

Roborock S7+ with Dock

MPNs: AED02-03, AED02HRR and S7PLUS-WHITE
Listing monitored by Roborock

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (11) · No (1)
  • System Errors Never (6), Occasionally (5) and Every time (1)
  • Ease of Programming / Scheduling
  • Battery Life

Tracy Churchill
Tracy ChurchillRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I’m in love

There is nothing better than sitting with a glass of wine in the evening and watching the floors get mopped by Roberto (our Roborock). It does a great job of vacuuming and transfers from floor to rug easily (and does not try to mop the rug). My husband was originally against this purchase due to the cost, but now he raves about it. Having small kids our floors need cleaning every day. We just bought some of our time back.

Wish I bought it sooner

The Roborock S7+ lives up to the hype.
It does not crash into objects. It is easy to set up and use. The self empty docking station is larger (and noisier!) than I anticipated but worth the investment. Longer hair does get caught so you need to check the brush and twirling rubber arm thing occasionally, but I do that with my regular vacuum too.
App is easy to use but found labelling rooms a bit fiddly.
Have not tested mop function yet and can’t comment on its capabilities navigating stairs as we don’t have any.

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

Welcome to the Roborock family! We are truly grateful that you posted this terrific review and highlighted how our S7+ is worth the purchase. Let us know your thoughts once you've tried the mopping, too! :)

mleecurtis
mleecurtisGoldfields, WA

Still haven't received it!!!!

I placed the order on 27 April, it is 18 May and still no item! I phoned Roborock - they don't take phone enquiries! Messaged on chat - no response. I then contacted Australia Post and they won't look into it until the end of the month!

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Wish I had bought this earlier!

Bought this for our move to our new build as didn't want to use it in the rental which has easily scratched wooden floors. However I couldn't help but try it out and honestly, after Carson (as we have named our Roborock) was finished, the floor had never looked so good. Hubbie was amazed when he got home and agreed that the floor looked the best it ever had in over 5 years. I used to mop the floor then (on hands & knees) dry it with a microfibre cloth. No more! I do pop the dining chairs onto the table when mopping but this is my best buy in a long long time.

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

Hello, Caroline! We are incredibly grateful that you have welcomed our S7+ into your family. It warms our heart with your 5-star review and it's a bonus to hear that our robot vacuum is one of your best purchases! Never lift a finger with Roborock :)

RCarmo
RCarmoSydney, NSW

Seriously exceeded our expectations. Not perfect, but one of the best things we’ve bought for our new home

Purchased in for $1,799.

The best

This is a Excellent product, easy to use and super quite and even goes over my mats .
I can’t believe I waited so long to get it… I called her “FRANKIE”

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

Hi, Erin! We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our S7+. "Frankie" is a beautiful name and it suits your robot well. Welcome to the Roborock family!

Game-changer!

Very happy with my Roborock S7+ and auto emptying dock. While it takes a while to complete a clean it does a great job with both the vacuum and mop. It does take a while to charge, but that doesn’t phase me. I’m a big fan.

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

Hello Dan! We're blown away by your amazing feedback on our S7+. Your kind words give us the greatest encouragement. Welcome to the Roborock family!

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing vaccum

Really easy to setup and amazing how much dog (labrador) hair it picks up. Great investment for hardfloors and means we don’t need to vacuum every day like before life changer

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

Hello, James! Thank you for sharing your S7+ experience with us, We’re ecstatic that our S7+ is one of your best purchases and very user-friendly. Never lift a finger with Roborock, you are what makes us great!

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Smart and work pretty well

This liitle guy is a big help with my routine cleaning. Work well, easy to set up, smart, vacuming and moping. Just a little complaine about the self empty doesn't seem to work well. It has noise trying to empty but a very little came out from the robot to the dust bin. I had to manual empty it myself.

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

Hi there, thank you very much for this honest review and for choosing our S7+. Welcome to the Roborock family! We're happy to know that we're helping you with your cleaning routine.

love it!!

Love it so much, wish I brought one years ago! It does a perfect job and the mop works so well. The only thing is sometimes it has trouble getting over the edge of my big heavy shag rug so I do roll that up before it begins. Besides that it’s perfect.

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Millie, we're so happy to know you have finally decided to be part of our Roborock family. Thank you very much for choosing us and trusting our brand!

Originally posted on Roborock Australia using our platform

Great device. Takes the chore out of vacuuming

It does its job well. No real complaints except that my bathroom floors sit 2.5cm high and I need to come up with a solution to this. Reliable and easy to maintain

Roborock T.Roborock AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Julian, welcome to the Roborock family! We're so grateful for your time sharing this honest review. I'm happy to recommend creating a ramp as our S7 and all our robot vacuums can climb up to a maximum of 70mm. Hope this helps!

jocaine
jocaineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great little helper!

I am very impressed so far, the app enables me to focus on cleaning just one room or setting up a specific zone. I have tiles and rugs so it's great that I can tell the robot to just mop the tiles and ignore rugs if it's just mopping I need or do a thorough mop and vac. I can set a zone for just the kitchen at night after dinner clean up so my floors are clean and tidy in the morning. I am free to be doing other jobs whilst the floors get sorted by the Robot. I still use my Dyson and Karcher but only every couple of weeks now as I'm pretty happy with the cleaning job this machine does. I also really love the docking system as it's very hands free. I am very happy with my little helper robot "Robbie"

Purchased in for $1,699.

Roborock T.RoborockSend a private message

Hi there, such a nice name you have for your S7+! Thank you very much for your time and effort in sharing this feedback with us and the community. Welcome to the Roborock family!

#gamechanger

literally a gamechanger. it just transforms your life and keeps house immaculate at the same time. don't know why we didn't get years ago. mops our hard floor beautifully and vacumns unreal. The mapping of the house etc is second to none

Purchased in at robo rock for $1,699.

Roborock T.RoborockSend a private message

Hello! We're more than glad you're part of our Roborock family and know that we highly appreciate your honest review. We love hearing that your floors are cleaned beautifully by our S7+!

Life changing! Absolutely love our Roborock !! Highly recommend, especially if you have kids and not much free time.

Our flooring is vinyl planks, tiles and carpet.

It preforms amazing! Sometimes on carpet it won’t get all the cat fur, but if you run it on turbo it seems to do the job!

Purchased in for $1,699.

Roborock T.RoborockSend a private message

Hi Natalie, seeing that you recommend our S7+ to others on this review is all that we could hope for! Thank you very much for choosing us and we're happy that you're part of our Roborock family. You are what makes us great!

Liv
LivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does everything I wanted

Purchased the Roborock S7+ with the included auto empty dock. Great vacuum and does everything I wanted it to do including mopping. The only thing to make it better would be to be able to put cleaner in the water so it’s not just water being spread around. The set up was easy but slightly annoying to have to switch between the vacuum manual, the app manual and the dock manual to set everything up. The navigation system works pretty well but does not recognise shoe laces or cables so need to go around and tidy before the vacuum runs. Also takes a really long time the first run when mapping but does get much quicker with more runs.