Roger Armstrong Freedom Trainer

Roger Armstrong Freedom Trainer

See the Best Potty Chairs / Toilet Seats in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

NaomiMc

NaomiMcWA, 6055

Waste of money

It is tricky to use for my son as it is very unstable. I took off the ladder and am now just using the seat, but it keeps sliding when i put him on:( It was pretty cheap from Kmart, but I still feel a bit ripped off. It is also tricky to put together and I wish I got something a bit more practical. My son also gets nervous on it and feels not very secure, because of it not being very stable.
It folds away easily and it is a good concept
The step seems to close to the toilet so the child can't climb very easily on the seat

Really unstable.

My little one won't and can't climb on and off the toilet with this as it is really unstable. I lift him on and off but even when sitting on it he is too worried about balancing to relax enough to do any business. Very disappointed. Will try something else I think.
Easy to wipe clean and folds up out of the way when not in use.
Very unstable.