Rover Regal Self Propelled with Key Start

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sorry, there are no reviews about Rover Regal Self Propelled with Key Start but you can read 24 reviews about Rover Regal.

Rachael M

Rachael Masked

My mother has an Regal Self Propelled Mulch-N-Catch Key Start lawn mower but the problem we have been having is the battery only stays charged for at least two maybe three times when starting it by the key...I can't seem to find any where online about how long the battery should stay charged for??? .. Considering it takes at least 15 hours to recharge it to only get a couple of key starts from it ... PLEASE HELP its doing my full frontal in :/

larrya
larrya

What you describe is exactly what happens when a battery is near the end of it's life or goes prematurely bad. If it's under warranty, best to take it to a Rover dealer.

Get an answer from our members and Rover representatives

CategoryPetrol Lawn Mowers