Rowenta Intense Dry Control

Rowenta Intense Dry Control

20 Litre (DH4120), 16 Litre (DH4110)

Michael H

Michael HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic machine

I have had mine for about 2 years now, it runs continuously 24/7. I have it hooked up to continuously drain. I clean the filter every month. It has not missed a beat. If you are looking for a dehumidifier you cant go past this one. My first DeLonghi gave up after 15 months but it never really did a good job,no where near as good as the Rowenta

mandyPORT MACQUARIE

really effective

This dehumidifier has been removing approximately 20 litres of water from our family room per day. It had been truly amazing and to date it hasn't even been humid! We purchased the dehumidifier to prevent mold from growing on our timber & leather furniture. Sofar it has worked to date.

kezzaCaves Beach 2281

happy with unit

As a copd sufferer the rowenta does a great job in the summer reducing humidity, but in the cold wet weather it tends to struggle in a 30 square metre room although the room may be to large The unit doesn't, look out of place in any room easy to empty.

Dehumidifiers

Find out how Rowenta Intense Dry Control compares to other Dehumidifiers

michaelvn

michaelvn

Great unit. Solid build quality

Very good machine indeed. Great build quality and look pretty good too. Relatively quiet. It has wheels so you can move it around easily.

Bought the 16L model for myself from oo.com.au when they have a sale. After 1 month use, I bought another one for my mom.

Recommended. Just make sure you shop around for the best deals. oo.com.au & dealsdirect have this thing on sale quite often.

Paulw93

Paulw93Gold Coast

Very good product

Does what it says. Amazing the amount of water it collects from each room. Easy to operate and to move around. Prices vary from outlet to outlet so look around

Matt Coren

Matt Coren

Very effective, relatively quiet

This has been very effective at controlling humidity and damp for us this winter, leaves rooms really fresh. It has a useful display readout of the relative humidity measurement.

It's relatively quiet as well, a bit of a whoosh from the fan but the compressor is not noisy. You wouldn't sleep with it running in the same room, not least because the air would become too dry for comfort pretty quickly.
    Effective, relatively quiet, useful display.

hopeful

hopeful

Works wonders

I bought this just before christmas due to hot wet summers and bad air circulation. It has a 5 litre tank and we were emptying it every day. The house feels dry and we haven't found any new mould out breaks. It's relatively quiet and attractive to look at but it is very big. I love this product and I'm probabky going to get another one for the other side of the house.
    everthing
    the water tank can spill when removing and emptying it. is very big.

Didle D.

Didle D.asked

Intense Dry Control 16 Litre (DH4110)

I have only used mine a couple of times and was using it the other week and I went to put it on again and there no power going to it is there a way to find out what the problem is ??

kezza

I had a similar experience and returned mine under warranty and replaced it with a De longhi witch is a better unit.

jimbo

jimboasked

Intense Dry Control 16 Litre (DH4110)

Why is the unit shutting off after a few minutes and just leaving the Automatic defrosting indicator lamp flashing and no fan running?

mandy

My unit is a dehumidifier only. It simply takes litres of water out of the atmosphere in a room which we empty when the container is full & the unit shuts itself off. I dont know if this is any help to you. Cheers. Mandy

Veronicaasked

Intense Dry Control 20 Litre (DH4120)

It won't work what can I do? Nothing obvious

kezza

If its under warranty they will replace it,they don't repair. Cheers.

Veronica

It's 4 months out of warranty coz ok.com.au did not fix the problem when under warranty

mandy

Check that the water bowl is empty & reinstalled correctly. Check it has air space all around the unit. Check your power point is working by using
    another product. Check your dehumidifier is plugged in & switched on. After your checks turn out ok then go back to your retailer & if their help is refused ~ Tell them you will need to go to Consumer Affairs / Fair Trading. All products must meet a "fit for purpose". If it is 4 months out of warranty it shouldn't matter as I'm sure it is designed to work longer than that. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Rowenta representatives

Download manual