Roy Young Chemist

Roy Young Chemist

Online store, Physical store

3.0

Roy young is this trusted online chemist??? Doesn't reply my emails!!!!

I've bought supplement for pregnancy-elevit: detail Order #1343800000011787 (placed on September 5, 2016 12:18:04 PM AEST). I've sent 2 emails asking the delivery status as they promised to update me with the shipping information after 24 hours payment has been made but it's very terrible since I don't receive any info and they even don't reply my emails!!!!

blacklabrador

blacklabradorCentral West, NSW

Happy with the service from this online chemist

I have only purchased 1.28kg Isowhey from this online pharmacy so can't comment on any other product. I would have bought the Isowhey from other sources, some slightly cheaper, but all others I checked had a low/unreliable rating on ebay or Product Review, or didn't stock the flavour and size I required. I received the Isowhey very promptly from Roy Young Chemist, no issues whatsoever. Will buy from them again!