Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas

Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas

See the Best Cruises in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Sent query to their site, never heard from them … frustrating customer service attitude ...

you can do any bookings at their site, not to mention frequently down website, could have flown to the moon by those time spent ….

Travelling Party Seniors
Booked Through: Third Party

Jacqui

JacquiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth all the hype

Booked Through: Third Party
Shaz

ShazSydney, NSW

Don’t be fooled by their early bird sales!!!

Booked Through: Cruise Line

Great ferry trip from hawaai to vancover

We were supposed to have four stops in hawaai and two in canada on a eleven day trip We had one stop in maui and one in Vancouver not what we expected. apparently they did not have clearance for the ship to sail in Hawaiian waters so two days lost and only able to navigate lion gate bridge in. Thirty five minute slot so all ports curtailed to accommodate. If you want to fly 9700 miles to catch a five star ferry this is the cruise fir you. But disregard the brochure it is all lies. But all due to operational considerations. Good job royal carribean. Never again will i waste my money after twenty cruises with them time to move on

Trip Length13 days

Cruising Soro

Cruising SoroQueensland

Big Ship, Lots Of People, But We Always Found Space

Trip Length9 days

Vince

VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Major change in Itinerary on 16 day cruise with minimal compensation by Royal Caribbean.

mal

malBrisbane

worst cruise we have been on after 28

show bookings mucked up. alcohol package mucked up would not help with ,had to pay full price in us dollars.bad food .too many people not enough public space. staff poorly trained.customer services manager unhelpfull.

Cottonmuff

Cottonmuff

Enjoyed the NZ cruise, kids club was disappointing

Do not go !!

This ship is a total rip off. Food disgusting Coorperate greed at its finest . Never again will I ever book a RC cruise You pay too much standard is poor too many people not enough staff !! Check reviews before booking you will waste your money ! Not happy !

10 Days of My Life Lost

Stu HSydney

NZ Cruise for Xmas/New Year (2018/19) was great

Israel

IsraelCairns

Less than perfect experience!

Jess

Jess

Rude, Lies, Poor Customer Service - Do not book

terry

terrySouth Australia

ships aint ships

Smurfette

SmurfetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

photo services they provide on boat appalling

It was as if we took a photo with our phone but did not really care if we are going to look ok or not., these photos are not only very average, the photographer failed to tell us how to look good in photos, and we are a good looking family.. we have far better photos we have taken ourselves on the boat. I feel ripped off, their photo services are so expensive too.
Please note this is not a reflection on the boat, food and other services, only photo services, which I am very disappointed with. My father collected the photos and unfortunately I have not seen them until a couple of weeks after we have arrived home,
Bottom line I would never pay for these photos if I went to collect them myself.

Nina

Nina

I found my experience on Royal Caribbean to be amazing. I have read some negative feedback from past

Everything was 5 star. The food was delicious accommodation was great. and the staff was amazing so helpful and made sure everything was perfect for their guests. And always smiling. Such beautiful people !!

Untrained impolite security crews, below average food is served in formal dining

We are on a cruise from sydney to New Zealand. In wellington stop, we went to the city for sightseeing and returned to Ovation of the sea.Untriand and impolite security guy asked me take off your shoes at the check point. I hate this cruise ship because of their untrained security crews. As well food at formal dining resturant is below our expectation and not impressive at all.

Terrible company! Never book with them!

RCI changes my confirmed booking (Reservation ID 3030930) without any explanation!! Tried to contact customer service and was told by Customer service Team leader ([name removed]) I need to pay $500 extra for exactly same booking, even after I provided clear evidence for my booking! Unbelievable!! Stay away from this company! Be careful and remember to keep all evidence when you book. I am going to lodge a formal complain with ACCC! This company should not do ANY business in Australia!

Jeanette

JeanetteSydney, NSW

Terrible booking service (or rather - NO SERVICE)

See all Royal Caribbean International reviews