Run On Sun ROSAHP250EL

Run On Sun ROSAHP250EL

See the Best Solar Water Heaters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

the best ever run on sun

I've had a 24 tub one of these for a few years now & only had to back it up once with my 50 lt elec one . It cost me around $ 2400 with freight so easy to set up , don't know why i didn't have one years ago . With power pricing it paid for itself after 3 ,1/2 years . But i will say this , it's a must to change the anodes every 18 months , for a long trouble free life of it . Did mine after 2 years & it was totally shot from the heat . It was getting the water white hot , so now i pull shade cloth over it in the summer months . I also put the over flow bleed off back to my tank , saves on water waist . I do rate run on sun very high for there support while installing it & after market support . It's a must in my books .

Date PurchasedJun 2012

rob

robAU

maunual for Run on Sun shws

I have just purchased a second hand Run on Sun solar hot water service and need the install manual - in particular the water inlet and outlet diagram. My guess is that the writing on the inlets and outlets has faded. Their web site seems to be down. can anyone help please?

Date PurchasedJun 2017

this is the best solar hotwater on the market ten stars to andrew and runonsun

Best and most efficient system - have one in rural area - on ground and easy to access - especially to cover when needed. Very rarely need back up to heat. One of the first ROSAHPEL in Australia!! Put another one on a tin roof which has to be part covered .

Date PurchasedJun 2009
Ian R

Ian RPerth, WA

Electricity Killer

Date PurchasedMar 2016

CanberrajMawson 2607, ACT

You can spend nothing on hot water ever

Canberraj

It has heated water to boiling point sometimes when the outside maximium daytime temperatures reached only 16 degrees C. This can occur when no one is using hot water for a few days because you are absent on holidays.

Jenni C.

Jenni C.asked

Is there anyone in Hunter Valley who can supply and install a Ron on Sun solar hot water system???

Try Run on Sun's page for information on purchasing
I got a local plumber to do the installation and certification. I helped.

Canberraj

"The simplicity of the installation allows your local accredited licensed plumber to be employed to do the job" Run on Sun

Martin

Martinasked

I am looking to replace my existing Solco solar hws which is some 15+years old and to be polite has crap itself. Can you provide me with a supply price for an electric boost 220 & 160 litre tank and estimated install price? My postcode is 5240 email. Martin.ross@internode.on.net.
It will need to operate on a pump supply

Canberraj

i only did a review i do not sell. try www.runonsun.com.au/