Run On Sun ROSAHP250EL

Run On Sun ROSAHP250EL

• Temperature Consistency
  • Heating Speed

the best ever run on sun

I've had a 24 tub one of these for a few years now & only had to back it up once with my 50 lt elec one . It cost me around $ 2400 with freight so easy to set up , don't know why i didn't have one years ago . With power pricing it paid for itself after 3 ,1/2 years . But i will say this , it's a must to change the anodes every 18 months , for a long trouble free life of it . Did mine after 2 years & it was totally shot from the heat . It was getting the water white hot , so now i pull shade cloth over it in the summer months . I also put the over flow bleed off back to my tank , saves on water waist . I do rate run on sun very high for there support while installing it & after market support . It's a must in my books .

Date PurchasedJune 2012
rob

robAU

maunual for Run on Sun shws

I have just purchased a second hand Run on Sun solar hot water service and need the install manual - in particular the water inlet and outlet diagram. My guess is that the writing on the inlets and outlets has faded. Their web site seems to be down. can anyone help please?

Date PurchasedJune 2017

this is the best solar hotwater on the market ten stars to andrew and runonsun

Best and most efficient system - have one in rural area - on ground and easy to access - especially to cover when needed. Very rarely need back up to heat. One of the first ROSAHPEL in Australia!! Put another one on a tin roof which has to be part covered .

Date PurchasedJune 2009
Solar Water Heaters

Find out how Run On Sun ROSAHP250EL compares to other Solar Water Heaters

Ian R

Ian RPerth, WA

Electricity Killer

Date PurchasedMar 2016

CanberrajMawson 2607, ACT

You can spend nothing on hot water ever

Canberraj

I updated this 6 plus years later and upgraded from 4 to 5 stars. The longer the time the more I am impressed.

JohnBasked

Run On Sun installers for Adelaide Metro area??

Ian

Ianasked

Are they available in SA?

Greg OG
Greg OG

I'll be purchasing Run on Sun equipment for our Adelaide Hills (Belair) home rebuild project. I've spoken with Andrew about a year ago and there is no problems with shipping to SA.

JohnB

Greg.. who do you recommend for installation in Adelaide?

Jenni C.

Jenni C.asked

Is there anyone in Hunter Valley who can supply and install a Ron on Sun solar hot water system???

Try Run on Sun's page for information on purchasing
I got a local plumber to do the installation and certification. I helped.

Canberraj

"The simplicity of the installation allows your local accredited licensed plumber to be employed to do the job" Run on Sun