Running Repairs Handyman Service

Running Repairs Handyman Service

See the Best Handymen in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The extra mile

Ross helped with some landscaping I had started but never quite finished. The improvements he made far exceeded my expectations and was able to complete the job in two days where it took me years.

Excellent service

Ross built a deck and repaired/updated an outdoor entertaining area. He had great ideas and came when he said he would. I am delighted with the final product.

Best in the business! Very helpful!

Ross was very helpful in our house renovations. He completed a kitchen installation, retaining walls & installed new floorboards. He also gave us great advice for future projects and was very friendly and professional! HIGHLY recommend!

Cho

ChoAU

Do not bother

Arrived for job with wrong materials. Instead of rectifying the issue he instead chose to leave the job unfinished instead. I would recommend looking elsewhere for a different handyman service.