Ryobi ONE+ 18V Sprayer

2.8

Ian

IanSydney, NSW

Absolutely Terrible. DO NOT BUY

Worked 1st time, rinsed with water, worked second time rinsed with water. Approx 8 months later it does work at all. I don't have receipt. Bunnings refuse to acknowledge me without receipt even though box states 6yrs warranty and im pretty sure these things haven't been out for six years. Wrote review on Ryobi website, no response. Based on reviews this is clearly a known issue with Ryobi burying their head! With 10+ Ryobi One products ill be transitioning to Makita.... very very disappointed in experience.

Purchased in January 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$99.00.

Oh no, not you Ryobi Sprayer!

I bought my Ryobi sprayer with high hopes as I have the +one other model items (circular saw, 18volt drill and whipper snipper). I was excited. First use it lasted 5 seconds then nothing. Totally stopped working. Battery fully charged. I emptied out the existing mixture and added a new clean batch. Still nothing - stopped in frustration. I then jumped on to a product review and found out about the minute filter and the difficulties with this. I have decided to take it back. Soo disappointed. It shouldn't be this hard to spray weeds, as I have a large block figures - it's Ryobi so it should be good. Honestly don't spend $100 on it. I'm too sad for words!!!

Purchased in September 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Dom

DomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Way better than my manual pump sprayer. So worth it.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$99.00.

Shaxpier

ShaxpierSydney, NSW

OK For Edge Cases OR Maybe Huge Areas - At A Price

Purchased in May 2020 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$99.98.

Don't buy

Just bought a new Ryobi battery operated weed sprayer and after less than 5 minutes of spraying already having problems with it spraying. Son is looking at it, but right now, I would not purchase again and this will probably go back to the store. For $100 dollars I would at least think it would last a couple of years. Worst product I have brought brand new to have issues so soon after purchase.

Purchased in July 2020 at Your Home Depot for A$98.20.

Won't spray

Purchased in August 2019.

Steve1756

Steve1756Hunter Region, NSW

Average at best

With high hopes, after owning several ryobi 18v tools was disappointed after the first 10 seconds. Have tried different amp batteries and still no luck. Not sure what the pressure should be but it certainly is frustrating, starts off strong then pressure drops after about 5 sec making it almost useless unless your doing spot spraying.
I'm sure there is better out than this product.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Not Worth the Money

Had the product 1.5 seasons. if i used it 10 times it is a lot. went to fire it up 4/9/20 not working. spoke with service dept. followed some suggestions still NG. Not to mention the fact they tell me its out of warranty. I don't have the receipt. The ironic part is I have only had it 1.5 seasons. It must have sat in Home Depot for over 1.5 seasons. Not a big seller. I have many many Ryobi products. Not happy.

Purchased in August 2018 at Your Home Depot for A$70.00.

Doesn't last

I have returned 2 of these and am on my 3rd - all within 15 months of purchase! The 1st two split around the top of the filler cap and I was super-careful with the next two - any more than lightly finger tight is asking for trouble! then today, I filled my 3rd unit, picked it up by the shoulder strap - and one clamp collapsed, breaking a piece right out of the black plastic motor base - and splitting the base right across!
These are too lightly built. I knew this after my first one and so treated the next two with kid gloves - to no avail. More strongly built and I would give such a handy machine a 5-star - but this one goes back tomorrow - for a cash refund this time. C'mon Ryobi - lift your game on this unit!

Purchased in December 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$99.00.

very good sprayer

the sprayer I have is not working water want pump up but motor runs well so I can use it until I can fix it can you help me please eddy thanks

Purchased in July 2017 for A$100.00.

Ryobi P2800 defective sprayer, broke in 1 year

I used it for a month, then left it in the garage over the winter. Now it wont spray. I took the sprayer apart and found the pump diaphragm valves had shriveled. They wont allow the pump to form the needed vacuum. It is a very delicate product and in my opinion is defective. DO NOT BUY THIS.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$49.00.

Dennis

DennisPerth, WA

Magic sprayer for my tomatoes

I purchased one from Bunnings, its a magic unit.
The spray was a bit fine for my liking so I drilled the nozzle to a larger size and its doubled its output.
Ryobi had a 4-year warranty which I extended to 6 years on their warranty site.
It doesn't miss a beat and with a 6 year warranty what more could you want?

Purchased in September 2019 at Bunnings for A$99.00.

pjnair

pjnairSydney, NSW

Great product but parts don't seem to last

I had bought 2 units just under 2 years ago as I think they are a great product. But last week - the little bits that hold the clamps down broke one after the other on both units. And the screw cover broke one one ( i have never dropped them ). Its just within the warranty period so i am fortunate that i was able to return them. A heads up to register your product to get your extra year warranty

Purchased in December 2017 for A$99.00.

Jan D.

Jan D.

Ryobi chemical sprayer

I have other Ryobi products that are excellent and easy to use. This chemical sprayer continues to block up and not spray. Very disappointed with this Ryobi product and I hope the company takes action to improve the product.

Purchased at Bunnings Warehouse.

Ckerr

CkerrWallan

No more replacing sprayer yearly

Excellent build quality and super easy to use.

We have bought so many manual pressure pump up style sprayer it isn't funny.

This one just keeps on working and is one touch operation easy.

No more sore hands!

5star!

Purchased in February 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$100.00.

Piece of junk!

Purchased last year and first time it worked great!! Being a recent widow at the time, I needed something that didn’t take a lot of work! Took it out this year and had to dismantle it and clean everything! Finally got it to work. Cleaned it up and put it away. Decided today I needed to tackle more weeds and again had to dismantle it and try to figure out why. Motor comes on, and I’ve cleared all tubing, only get dribbles. I’m tired of trying to get it to spray I’ve always been a fan of Ryobi but this sprayer is a piece of junk!

Purchased in April 2018.

Worked once

It worked great the first time then quit. I have checked all connections. It is not clogged. I don’t know what else I can do. There are no trouble shooting instructions. The 800 number for Ryobi is useless!

July 29th 2019 Update: Returned 4 of them

I have returned 4 of them. The first 3 worked for 10 to 15 minutes. The fourth one did not work right out of the box. It should be just a simple electric pump. Not rocket science!

Purchased in July 2019 at Your Home Depot.

Ellie

EllieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meh, could be better.

Thought this would be a godsend given I have a few other ryobi products that are awesome. Nope. It works, yes, but the battery is super difficult to fit, the on/off button is a rubber type product and started deteriorating immediately in use leaving black stuff everywhere, and the measuring cup base cracked and separated so the unit can't be sealed. They've certainly got some work to do.

Purchased in June 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse.

Scott the Landscape PRO

Scott the Landscape PROThe Mallee, VIC

Returned to bunnings for Refund

Good idea, light weight, would be good for small volume jobs.
Pump consistently is a bit ordinary though. There is no way this is putting out 35 PSI.
Spray pressure Fades away pretty quickly even with a 5AH battery attached.
filter is pretty crappy as well resulting lots of blocked noses from the slightest contamination

Purchased in January 2019 for A$99.00.

Troy

TroyNorth Queensland, QLD

Replaced my larger "Croplands" sprayer with this.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bunnings Warehouse for A$99.00.