1.7

2.0
Job Satisfaction
1.8
1.9
Brand Manager for S + S Hair & Beauty? Claim your listing.

Rach
Rach5 posts

Michelle Goodall
Michelle GoodallBrisbane5 posts

Don't do click & collect

I ordered online a click & collect.
On 8.3.24. Expecting to pick up nxt day. Waited & was told head office sends my order to the store then I will be called. Today is 14.3.24. Still no call.
I was expecting to pick up the nxt day.
I have shopped click & collect hundred of times & picked up nxt day from other businesses who do this service.
My strong advice is DON'T DO CLICK & COLLECT FROM S&S BEAUTY / HAIR.
Faye
FayeSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Christina
ChristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rachael LSouth East Queensland, QLD58 posts

Rachael L

Update: the hair extensions have been removed and one of the extensions was cut too short and they used a razor blade to cut the extensions. I know for a fact that the razor shouldn’t be allowed to use to cut the extensions.

No Skill Hairdressers
No Skill HairdressersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lianne J.
Lianne J.South East Queensland, QLD

Very dissatisfied

Terrible service. Unfriendly Staff. Not helpful at all. Very unprofessional
Helene D.
Helene D.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst ever time at the hairdressers

Myself and daughter went In for a hair cut and colour. 1 x short hair 1 x long hair, 5 hrs later we got to leave.
Waited an hr before we were even touched to start with,
during the process left my colour (blonde) in for iver 1.5 hrs and daughters for 1hr 25 mins.
Left hair colour all over the face unable to remove.
The blonde didn't eve come out blonde on my hair just 1 shade lighter than her normal hair
Left me at the washing bowl for more than an hr,
Left the toner In too long.
Was supposed to get waxing which didn't end up happening.
Overall totally disgusted with the experience at Mt gravatt
lou
louSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Gardencity s&s salon happy customer

Gardencity salon my stylist was kate.i asked for a particular haircut and she did it perfectly. I was very happy with the service, punctuality and friendliness and price was excellent. I will be coming back. I hope Kate can be my stylist again next time
danielle
danielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Vamp V.
Vamp V.South East Queensland, QLD

Left in tears and very embarrassed

extra short fringe no layers no feathering no V shape in the back and un even sides absolutely terrible I use to take my boy there for a hair wash but not anymore.
Carmel
CarmelSouth East Queensland, QLD

never again!

Poor time management. Cranky woman gave me a horrible hair cut. I left in tears.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth6 posts

Ladies style cut

I went in to Kippa Ring store and had my hair done by Marcus he was lovely and performed miracles on my hair . So happy with the cut ! The staff at Kippa ring always blow my mind they are so friendly
Loan shark detector.
Loan shark detector.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Hyperdome.$80 for just a hair straightened

I had washed and blow dried my hair. Just wanted a straighten. $80 was what they were going to charge so I said no. I got it for $45 at Blue Diamond.
Michael
Michael2 posts

Shocking service

Had a 14:30 appointment got sat down ready for a cut and wow 25mins later I am still sitting there and then someone asks me did I need anything.. yes a hair cut would be nice, anyway 30 mins later I decided to walk, the manager should be taken to task for that effort but hey no one really is going to give a toss.