Sabco Compact Spin Mop Set

Sabco Compact Spin Mop Set

2.8

Simmins4Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mop head screw keeps coming off....DUD!

So disappointed! The black screw in the mop head that is needed for the mop to spin keeps coming out. It either comes off during mopping and skids across my floor (timber floors mind you) or comes off during spinning and I have to feel around in a bucket of dirty hot water to find it. I bought a dud :( If I still had the receipt and box it would be going back. It's no good to me if it keeps calling apart.

Good Morning,
I'm so sorry to hear this has happened, it certainly unusual.
We can send you a replacement mop head. Please send us your address details.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you. I will get the warehouse team to get this out to you as soon as possible.
Cheers

Jackie

JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible mop

Such a complex mop to use, the head keeps moving making it difficult to connect the mop. I get what they were trying to do but it hasn’t worked. The strands have already started to come apart on the first use. It feels like you’re mopping with a piece of plastic. Wish I didn’t waste my money on this mop.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$23.00.

Hi Jackie,
I'm so sorry you feel this way. Are you able to provide us with some more details so we can help? Here's a link to the video on how to use this product https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0mfhSPR784
Please let us know how you go.

Look elsewhere

I have timber flooring. This mop leaves horrible very noticeable streaks all over my floor and I’ve tried two products: Eucalyptus Oil and Pledge... the eucalyptus oil is slightly better. I dislike the quality of this product the bucket and mop are quite tacky and I don’t think it will last long. I wish I had spent my money on something else.

Purchased in August 2020 at Big W for A$40.00.

Mops & Buckets

Find out how Sabco Compact Spin Mop Set compares to other Mops & Buckets

Daiane M.

Daiane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome for wooden floors

I came to product review to check on it before buying. The mop is just awesome! Especially for timber floors as the microfibre gets perfectly humid as it has to be. I love also that the bucket is smaller than the usual ones and doesn’t require much space in my laundry room.

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W for A$36.00.

Sabco C.Sabco

Thank you for the review! We love to hear it when people love what we make. Cheers!

Compact spin mop

I like the compact spin mop but wish the mop strands were a bit longer. The bucket is nice as it’s not to big but I find you have to fill it so much more for the mop head to hit the water

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W.

TIFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant, Fast, Efficient and Super Easy to use

Purchased at Big W for A$29.00.

TIF

Thank you, I've ordered 4 refills. It was disheartening but I'm glad I've been able to order them finally. I appreciate you letting me know. I'll finish reviewing the mop later.

Good Morning Tif,
I'm so happy your love the mop.