Safety 1st Delightful Dreams

Safety 1st Delightful Dreams

See the Best Baby Bouncers / Rockers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

selahku

selahkuAU

Good

We had this as a present and my baby loves this!! loves the mirror, moon, stars, the little cow, loves everything on it. Easy to wash and can entertain your baby well, he still loves this more than any of his other toys or equipments.
Good overall
rocking and vibratng its bit noisy

LJ588

LJ588NSW, 2756

Good

This is the 2nd bouncer i have bought and my daughter prefers this one of the fisher price on i bought. she loves the songs and stars but at firts found the rocking motion a little weird but soon got used to it. the only problem is the noise of the vibration and rocking. she wont go to sleep in because it is so upright and noisy.
easy to use, my baby loves the songs and lights, keeps my baby upright which is good for her reflux, the vibration and swinging motions are a great feature.
the vibration and rocker when in operation can be a bit noisy