2.0

Job Satisfaction
3.0
Rates and Fees
2.3
Brand Manager for Sailax Group? Claim your listing.

Mark
Mark

My install went every smooth

Customers service was very good, I book in my installation with a representative Sefton, he was every professional and went above and beyond to help me with all of my questions, 4 days later I had the plumber and electrician arrive on time when they told me they would! They did the job very efficiently I was quoted $33 and I paid $33. throughout my experience has been great!
Leanne Taylor
Leanne TaylorBradbury6 posts

Scam alert

I feel ive been scammed now. I have a problem with my system. No response from boss. Plumber turns up unannounced. Very poor customer service. They say they will get back to you. They DONT.
Job Satisfaction
Sushil S.
Sushil S.Sydney, NSW

Rude, unprofessional

We were promised one thing but when the installer came they were charging us more. We were confirmed multiple times that there will be no extra charge. Also they were extremely rude and unprofessional.
BOTR82
BOTR82Sydney, NSW13 posts

Scam alert beware

$33 dollar scam for new heat pump hot water system installation. Cheap $300 garbage from China. Lucky to last a year or two. Rusting after one week. Murky water from day one. Illegal installation of power with in 300mm of water pipes.