3.1

3.6

Rajkumar L.
Rajkumar L.

Time is Money

Arrived as a walk in at around 1:50 pm and was asked to wait for 20 minutes until someone would be free. I went for a walk in ocean key’s shopping centre with my timer on 18 minutes and arrived just before my timer went off and I was asked to sit. And after 15 minutes of sitting and nobody attending I decided to take off as this was the first time that nobody bothered in salon express but they did take two women straight in possibly having appointments, I have been a regular customer with salon express and today I am very disappointed.
Cindy W.
Cindy W.

Blonde hair

Beautiful people hair felt so healthy after going lighter so thankful
KLTPerth, WA2 posts

Extremely Overpriced

Was given a “quote” ($307) beforehand but it was not broken down. Unfortunately I accepted the quote in good faith. I was in the chair for almost 4 and a half hours for a full head of foils on short hair. I did not want my hair blow dryed as it was extra so she said she would just dry it off a bit. Apparently that cost me $27.50. For a walk in hairdressing salon the prices are extortionate. Will never go back

Salon Express Midland WA

RAR
RARPerth, WA

So expensive for minimum service

Salon Express Whitfords-
Very very over priced for the service I received. Was not offered even a glass of water for a 3 hour appointment of a hair colour.
Sadly, I definitely won’t be visiting again for this service.
Jeanty Zanazzi
Jeanty Zanazzi2 posts

LOVE MY SLIVER TONE FOILS

I would like to highly recommend Amber who is one of the managers for the Cockburn branch. It was very busy and she step up by doing by my hair. I showed her a picture of the kind of silver highlights that I wanted for me. She did a brilliant job. She was very knowledgeable about hair products and what I needed to get the desired effect. Love! Love! My hair. Great job Amber!!!!
Nicky
NickyPerth, WA

Worst hair cut and experience ever in over 50 years

This was my second time at Salon Express Midland. The first time was great, so I thought I will return. Not only did the Asian lady today not seem to understand what I wanted but I couldn't understand what she was saying. She caught the comb in my earing and her finger slipped and poked me in my ear. I felt like I was having physio not a hair cut. She was far to rough. If she hadn't already cut the back I would have walked out. Very disappointed.
Salon Express   DM
Helen Glassford
Helen GlassfordPerth13 posts

great haircut

a great job now treat and tidy. A little bit shorter than I wanted but still looks great very pleased with the haircut.
Helen Glassford
Helen GlassfordPerth13 posts

great trim

I had a great trim from Salon Express. and the lovely lady who did my hair made me feel good, and we chatted about my husband's stage 4 cancer and and gave me some helpful advise.
vixstar
vixstarPerth, WA2 posts

Hair cut & colour

Debra is very professional. She listens to my request & need and continually always does a very good job
Carol hardy
Carol hardyPerth, WA

Great stylist

Hini is fantastic. Does what I want every time. Thankyou very much
Beth Butler
Beth ButlerPerth, WA

Salon express never disappoints

Sarah always does an amazing style, gives advice & when needed recommends great products.
Tiggyb
TiggybPerth, WA2 posts

I won’t see anyone else

I have been going to Salon Express Belmont for the last 3-4 years. I see Niamh and I won’t see anyone else I trust her implicitly she is honest with me and provides me with hair services that always get me compliments.
Tracy
TracyPerth, WA

Fantastic hairdresser!

Thank you Michelle for yet another fantastic colour and cut.
Carolyn K.
Carolyn K.Perth, WA6 posts

The best staff awesome customer service and know exactly what you want

Always go into have my hair done never disappointed. Excellent service
Marie B.
Marie B.Perth, WA8 posts

Great salon atmosphere and great staff

I love to go to Maddington salon in Perth WA all the staff are so welcoming. I do have my favourites Dawn especially but all the stylists are so professional and have had many of the girls cut my hair over the years. The atmosphere is always great no matter what day I go there. Cannot fault them in any way. Well done Salon Express Maddington WA your the best.

Michelle C.
Michelle C.

Went to salon today for T Zone colour was quoted $57.00 asked way was different in price was then told as it had been more than 4 weeks since last visit it was more expensive, is this correct, I was only 2 days over the 4 weeks. I could not find anything on website that states this, I did end up getting at price quoted on website.

Rose
Rose

Is it true if you havnt washed your hair in 24hours they won't cut it

Salon Express   DM

Hi Maxine, thank you for your enquiry. It’s not that we won’t, but if we feel like it’s not suitable to cut and needs a wash and hasn’t been washed in 24hrs, we can request the customer to get a shampoo done or decline the service.

Maxine C.

Ok I'm fine with that discussion but I wasn't even offered a wash and was made feel.dirty

Is it true if you havnt washed your hair in 35 hours they won't cut it