Salon Express

See the Best Salons in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy with Lee styling my hair.

Lee is very helpful in accomadation my needs. I find not alot if people can do my hair. As it is thick and coarse. Lee tries to come up with ideas to help me manage my hair.

Silvia P.

Silvia P.Perth, WA

Worst hair cut ever. AVOID!!!

I had my hair completely butchered here. Went in for a cut and wasn't even offered to have it washed. The woman didn't ask what i wanted just the length and then started hacking away at my hair. The end result was the worst I've ever had, uneven lengths and awful shape. I ended up crying about it when I got home, it was that bad. That was the first and last time I will ever visit that salon!!!

Salon ExpressSalon Express

Hi Silvia, Thank you for providing your feedback. We take all complaints seriously, so please email us at info@salonexpress.com.au to discuss further. Thank you!

Good service

Staff at my local Salon Express are always reliable, and I like knowing the price before they start. They give good advice when requested. I have always been happy with the result.

Salon ExpressSalon Express

Thanks Nicole, we hope to see you again soon.

Ben M.

Ben M.Perth, WA

Not what I was expecting.

I wish I had read the reviews before trying Salon Express. I went to the Booragoon store and the place was jam packed. Id honestly rather book an appointment than walk in and see that chaos. People were sitting waiting, no one was at reception. I was under the impression that it was a place you walk in and get service relatively quick. It may be a cheap salon but I'd rather pay more and book into a place that is more organized. Having no appointments is a bad idea. After standing at reception for five minutes being ignored I left. They are too busy for me.

The best Salon ever

Thank you Larissa for the great service as always at Kingsway, Will defiantly keep coming back, absolutely love what she had suggested doing with my hair, Cost was no shock

Gammee

Gammee

My go to salon

I have been a salon express customer for a very long time. I have never felt that I could get a better job less elsewhere
I started at SALON EXPRES Wanneroo and when ownership changed i changed to Kingsway

Olivia G.

Olivia G.Perth, WA

Amazing Experience

Had my hair done at Salon Express Cockburn last week by the amazing Natalie. She was friendly, professional and did an excellent job on my cut and colour. Loved the end result. Would highly recommend Natalie and would definitely go back and request for her.

Glynis B.

Glynis B.Perth, WA

Needed great outcome for special occasion

Great friendly atmosphere good advice well organised and prompt service. Looking forward to the outcome. Clean tidy salon and welcoming. Given choices on colours and overall cost with no surprises.

Archie and Jazz

Archie and JazzPerth, WA

Excellent service and great hairdressers

I have been to the Waterford salon many times and had great service and had colours, foils and cuts. Would go back as they do a great job. Thanks Ladies.

Salon ExpressSalon Express

We're glad to hear it! Thank you for your positive review - we look forward to servicing you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Rob

RobPerth

Will be 5 minutes wait became 15

Kingsway store. They said five minutes, still waiting fifteen minutes later so left. They didn't look busy they did look disinterested. On previous visits they have been ok but not great customer service this time.

Poor service

Looking for a trim for my 4yr old. Told to come back in half an hour even though it was not busy. Came back. Lady on reception did acknowledge my presence but then went out back. I was left standing with my pram/baby and my 4yr old. Nowhere to sit and no indication of how long I might be waiting. At this stage there was one lady doing a haircut and the rest of the salon was empty. I waited, standing, for about 6-7 minutes then high tailed it out of there. No way I was paying for this kind of service.

Jcd

JcdPerth

Used to be great but not anymore!

Turned up 8.30am Monday 15/4/19 to get my hair done. Salon opens at 9 am. Was happy to wait till it was open as i had a 10.30 am appointment in Midland. At 8.45 am my hairdresser walks over to tell me she wont be able to cut my hair till 9.20 am. She had apparently had someone turn up at 8.30 am and had "booked" them in?? As its a first come first served salon and there are NO bookings EVER! i asked her how can this be? She replied that they got here first. By the way this customer wasn't even there? As i also had a terrible dye job 4 weeks previously (not the same stylist) i will not be going back. I have been going to this salon for years but its slowly going downhill. I tried Garden City and MUCH prefer it. Will use them from now on.

cannot do what you ask for

Kat

KatPerth, WA

Rip Off

I wouldn't recommend these guys. They are convenient as you can just walk in, and they do do good head massages when shampooing your hair. But they're majorly over priced (Cost me $55 just for them to dry my hair and my hair is only to my shoulders it's not long) and they're not to good at colouring. Asked for a warm brown and got a dark nearly black colour. Maybe if you're only looking for a cut they may be worth it but otherwise it's better to spend your money elsewhere

Kayla

KaylaPerth

Love it

I get treated very well at the Mirrabooka Salon Express every time i go there. They make sure you get what you are paying for and when i just got my hair coloured the hairdresser did extra for free just to make my hair look more perfect!

Midland gate - salon express (never AGAIN)

Never again shall I go back, midland gate salon express has considered to ruin my hair. Every visit to this store has made my heart raise when I watch then do my hair, I tell them what I want and it’s like they don’t listen. Today I went in and asked for a trim, my hair is very long almost to my lower back, my hair needed about 2 inches cut off but she ignored my request of a trim and processed to cut 4 inches off. After she was done the lady doing my hair asked another colleague if she had done okay, and she answers back saying that she need to fix and make my hair even and proceeded to cut another inch of the side. Turns out she’s an apprentice and the salon did not even inform. My hair is now just below my shoulders.............

Nikki

NikkiAustralia

Avoid Salon express Wanneroo Central!

Lisa

LisaCloverdale

Best Salon Ever Frequented.

I’ve been a customer for over 3 years now and I’m never disappointed. It’s always easy to get an appointment, the staff are so helpful and listen carefully to what you want and always work out the best price for me. I’ve never come out disappointed, only always feeling like a million bucks!

Darcy

DarcyPerth

Always happy coming here

Always happy with my experience at Joondalup Salon Express. Very well organised. Will be back definitely. Thanks Samantha. I have walked out of there a new person. I never book I just turn up

Poulis