Salon Shop

Salon Shop

Brand Manager for Salon Shop? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
taylor
taylorVictoria

Customer service left a lot to be desired

Nilo
NiloGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad service

Pandl
PandlBundaberg

Exceptional Service

Having purchased a product from the manufacturer and not receiving the order (in the process of paypal claim) I found the same product on salonshop online. I contacted Salonshop to see if the product was in fact available and was informed that they had the product in stock and could be delivered in 2 days. I purchased the item in question and true to their word the parcel arrived in the 2 days. So in future I will give the manufacturer a big miss and purchase from Salonshop because of their excellent service.

Maree
Mareeasked

Hi, using the sensitive refectoCil light brown, it does not last very long on my eyebrows. I probably should use the medium brown. Has this been a revenue you have had discussed before. Maree

Other Beauty Product Retailers