Samsung 525L Top Mount

• Internal Layout

h4yl3z

h4yl3zSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect in every way

This fridge/freezer is everything we could have asked for. It is nice and deep instead of wide so it fits smaller spaces but still has a huge capacity. It has a removable ice maker tray system which we can remove for the cooler months. The door storage is like no other, they are super wide so we can fit so much more in there side by side.

Purchased in October 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,075.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)

AnooshSydney Surrounds, NSW

Less than average

What looks great doesn't match performance. Very poor door seal suction. No alarm indicator to let you know doors are not properly closed. Not a product for families. Very disappointed

Purchased in September 2017.

Noise Level
Internal Layout

Hi Kath,
Thank you for replying and I would very much appreciate it being looked at

DamoAU

DamoAUGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic fridge

Purchased (reluctantly) from Hardly Normal and their usual commission chancing (but useless) sales reps in Sept 2017 and going strong. Extremely quiet, efficient and looks amazing! Highly recommended. You can see fingerprints on it but no big deal, you should be cleaning it once in a while anyway. Good brand and I really rate this fridge.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Rebekkah Nelson

Rebekkah Nelson

We love our fridge, if only it were bigger

This fridge is great, it has practicle storage for everything from eggs to ice.
It maintains a constant temperature.
The doors are easy to open and close.
I love the vegetable drawer, it keeps my veggies fresher for a long time.
I love to colour of it although it's a pain to keep clean with little people in our house.
I wish it was bigger but I'll definitely be sad when I need to upsized, but I know I'll be sticking with samsung

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Gavin

GavinVIC, 3977

Good BIG Fridge

This is a great fridge with lots of storage space, I have never had that many things in my fridge and yet there are still spare space available. It has a very sleek design which fits in any kitchen decor and is easy to clean. The fridge comes with a Power Freeze feature to quickly freeze items in the freezer and also allows you to turn the freezer into an extra fridge compartment if required. The temperature control has been great so far and I never had any issues with the fridge.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Kelsey

KelseyMelbourne

Not sold on this fridge

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Sophie

SophieSydney, NSW

It's not always about how it looks

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Moochie

Moochieasked

Some water that spilled from an ice-cube tray onto the bottom of the freezer compartment has frozen. How do remove this ice?

AdaSamsung

Hi Moochie, what you can do is use a damp cotton cloth soaked in luke-warm water to clean the freezer area. Once clean, wipe off with a dry cloth.

Ada
Samsung AU

Manfred

Manfredasked

Energy ratings. I see that specification shows energy at 360 kwhr/yr which I assume is for fridge / freezer combination. What is the consumption if top and bottom is fridge only (ie no freezer setting).

Nirelle

Nirelleasked

Is there a light in the freezer?

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Nirelle, this model does have a light in the freezer.

Jo
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives