Samsung 525L Top Mount

Fantastic fridge

Purchased (reluctantly) from Hardly Normal and their usual commission chancing (but useless) sales reps in Sept 2017 and going strong. Extremely quiet, efficient and looks amazing! Highly recommended. You can see fingerprints on it but no big deal, you should be cleaning it once in a while anyway. Good brand and I really rate this fridge.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

We love our fridge, if only it were bigger

This fridge is great, it has practicle storage for everything from eggs to ice.
It maintains a constant temperature.
The doors are easy to open and close.
I love the vegetable drawer, it keeps my veggies fresher for a long time.
I love to colour of it although it's a pain to keep clean with little people in our house.
I wish it was bigger but I'll definitely be sad when I need to upsized, but I know I'll be sticking with samsung

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good BIG Fridge

This is a great fridge with lots of storage space, I have never had that many things in my fridge and yet there are still spare space available. It has a very sleek design which fits in any kitchen decor and is easy to clean. The fridge comes with a Power Freeze feature to quickly freeze items in the freezer and also allows you to turn the freezer into an extra fridge compartment if required. The temperature control has been great so far and I never had any issues with the fridge.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Not sold on this fridge

Recently purchased the samsung 525 litre fridge and i initially purchased due to the twin cooling system and the led lighting inside which was appealing colour is great a dark graphite only downfall is the shelves inside not having much storage is a hassle and the fridge does make some clunk noises from time to time, having owned a westinghouse fridge for 11 years i think i went for looks over reliability this time and the inside fridge section is layed out quite strange just not enough shelves would probably suit a 2 person household but for my family it is just too small even though its a larger size. Still works well keeps veggies fresh longer lighting is great freezer section is very wide so great in that regard, will just pay more attention to shelving inside with mt next purchase!!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

It's not always about how it looks

The Samsung SR520BLSTC is a fairly quite machine and I love the colour, but that's where it ends! I made an error in judgement when I purchased this fridge, the capacity is 525 litre meaning it has a very large freezer section (great storage plus has a light) and the fridge compartment is fairly small, for a family of 2 adults & 2 teenagers this fridge is way too small, there is simply not enough space in the fridge or on the door for upright items, simply, the door needs more shelves. At first when I got the fridge I thought I had a missing egg compartment for the door but realized it doesn't come with an egg compartment and the missing section on the door was for the drink bottles to sit upright, I cannot sit anything upright on the shelves unless its smaller than a can. I previously had a Kelivantor for over 17 year it held up fine, it was over 500 litres but I had so much room for everything (of course the freezer compartment was smaller giving me the room in the fridge and plenty of shelving on the door). Now back to the Samsung, because the top section (freezer) is big, you cannot view the pantry shelving, meaning you have to bend down to view items in your fridge, plus this storage pantry I find is a waste of space really. Seriously, test everything when inspecting a fridge, normally the store will have props for you to trial out the fridge, make sure you do this, unfortunately I was too in love with its looks!

Date PurchasedMar 2018