How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

4.4

Roger Salcoodo

Roger SalcoodoSydney, NSW

best one

Never had a good experience with previous washing machines from other brands but this one does the trick. Does not damage the clothing and well washed afterwards. Good features and easy to use.

AdaSamsung

We appreciate the insight into your experience with the WF16N8750KV, Roger! If any questions ever arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

leanne

leanne

Gorgeous good solid

i love it love it love it

8.5 kg and you can easily add anything afrer you start it.
Plenty of program to choose from and i usually go ahead with the daily wash program which is 1 hour and 5 minutes

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$1,099.00.

GeorgeG

GeorgeGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it

Amazing product wouldn’t look anywhere else I love it Samsung really nailed it with this one Perfect size quiet easy to use ticks all the boxes fantastic results everytime no doubt

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash Front Loader compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Jenny

JennySydney Surrounds, NSW

This is excellent choice

Soooo happy to use this washing machine. Perfect colour and shape which is matching with other product in my house. Easy to wash blankets and easy to add some chloth middle of wshing process. Also it is so easy to set up each time depending on clothes

Purchased in June 2018 for A$2,000.00.

DarrenQueensland

Perfect for my washing style

This machine is ideal for my requirements. Sometimes, the cycle extends past the normal time. This is great when there is excess water(heavy clothing). The only problem I have had in 10 years of having this washing machine, the belt has required replacing once(only due to heavy load).

Purchased in April 2014 at The Good Guys for A$799.00.

Pefect machine

The best machine ever never stops keeps going and going for ever easy 2 use easy to load very easy to operate and uses very little power to operate very good

Purchased in February 2019 for A$650.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Thanks for sharing your review, Tony! :)

Sara
Samsung Australia

Tony

When will i receive my incentive ??

Nina

Nina

Just Perfect

The machine it self is so easy to use, the add wash door really helps when you have a little one and forget things, all functions on the machine are great really enjoy doing my laundry

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for A$650.00.

Babyproducts

BabyproductsNorth Queensland, QLD

Recommended

I was all clothes in my washing machine, including baby clothes on the baby setting!
It does great with cleaning clothes and is great on my energy bill.
I love all the different features on my washing machine and use majority of them.
I am happy as I haven’t had any clothing get torn at all in this washing machine and with my last one it would always rip my children’s clothing.
The cycle times can take a long time but you can make them shorter to what you are needing, including the 15 minute quick was!

Purchased in May 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$1,000.00.

Dryer TypeBelko
Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Samsung bubblewash

Works well but I find when spinning doonas it won’t spin all water out at makes loud noise while spinning.other washing settings works well , the 15 minute cycle is good for not so dirty clothes but I find it’s a little short needs longer cycle at least 30min for better cleaning.as for bubble wash I forget to use it doesn’t really do much and can only use bubble wash on certain cycles

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for A$799.00.

Edgebrook

Edgebrook

Great result as expectations. .

Everything alright with my model.Save energy and water and time . Option for long and short wash. Perfect work highly recommend do not wasting your time to do your research online

Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Perfect washing machine

I wash all types of clothing and always satisfied with the results.
The cycle options are perfect for the different type of clothes I was on a weekly basis.
Also washes my bath mats perfectly and they still look brand new.

Purchased in February 2015 at Samsung Online store.

sadmushroom

sadmushroomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Superb!

This machine is perfect. Everything from work clothes to bright whites come out clean without soaking. It even handles queen blankets and doonas without a problem. I love the quick 15-minute cycle as it means I can get all the towels washed before work. I use the little door much more than I thought I would, especially when doing a load of whites, as I'm always finding extra socks under the kids' beds or under a chair AFTER I've began the load. The spin cycles are great! The full spin means my clothes and towels etc come out almost dry and only need a short time on the line, saving them from the harsh damage from the sun.

Purchased in December 2019.

Kellie Wenzel

Kellie WenzelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

I wash all types of clothing and I am satisfied with the results. The cycle times are optional as I can do a short wash if I choose or long wash for the heavy dirty items.

Shelly66

Shelly66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheaper to buy than repair

Not spinning after 2 years when pump goes so does PC board and door lock so $500 plus to repair. 11 year warranty on what direct drive - would be worthless and so many other things not coveredt

Only 1 recommended repairs for washing machines in Melbourne

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$888.00.

Tracy P.

Tracy P.Sydney, NSW

perfect chefs white

i am chef and have hard stains to get off, usually i have to do hot wash but with this machine no need i can just d o a regular :)

Purchased in July 2019.

Steven N.

Steven N.Sydney, NSW

Samsung Washer

Samsung washing machine is good for any clothes, the features are good, but at times features needs better short duration functions. Cycle times are good, but as said before functions could be better.

Purchased in February 2017 at The Good Guys for A$200.00.

Dryer TypeSamsung DV80M5010IW
Arctic_elf

Arctic_elf

Works well so far

We bought this to replace our 19 year old 5kg front loader. I am impressed with the amount of washing that it can hold. Research the weights because like most of the ones I looked at, the maximum weight capacity is only good for specific load types. I find the music at the end very annoying as it goes on for too long and was happy to find instructions on You Tube on how to turn the noises off. The eco cotton cycle is very long - 3 hours! I won’t be using that again. The quick wash is great for us as we do not have heavily soiled clothes. The clothes come out well spun and dry quickly except for delicates which has a gentler spin so the clothes felt too damp for me and I put them through an extra spin. Overall I am happy with the machine.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Mary

Mary

It is pretty good

I normally wash white clothes and this machine does a very good job am very satisfied with this machine. The machine washes the clothes to the best and am very happy with it

Emily

EmilySouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing! Will never go back to a smaller machine!

I absolutely didn’t need a 16kg machine, but it looked fancy and well I will never need to upgrade ever again. This thing is massive. I can finally wash my mattress topper at home without worrying my machine is going to explode.

The automatic dispensing is amazing. You only have to press two buttons to wash which makes it so quick and easy! The clothes come out beautiful and warm.

John noble

John nobleSouthwest, VIC

Automatic :- What else can I say ?

Fully automatic.
Throw the segregated clothes in :- (whites, coloureds, heavy dirt, Etc), machine weighs the load, and selects the best program for the settings you picked.
Magic.
More that pleased...Extatic with the results...

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Suzasked

AddWash WF16N8750KV (16 kg, Black Caviar)

Can you stack the Samsung 10kg heat pump dryer (DV10R8540GV) on top of this washing mavhine

AdaSamsung

Hi Suz, the Samsung dryer can be stacked on top of the washer with the help of a stacking kit.

Suz

Thanks for the reply. So just confirming you can stack the DV10R8540GV dryer on top of WF16N8750KV washing machine??
Is there somewhere in Darwin I can buy the stacking kit?

AdaSamsung

That's correct, Suz. I recommend for you to reach out to one of authorised Australia retailer (e.g. Harvey Norman, Bing Lee, JB Hi-Fi) to enquire of purchasing this.

Andyasked

AddWash Front Loader

Can Samsung provide the duration of each cycle please? I currently have a 13kg Samsung top loader which I am bitterly disappointed with and looking to change it. Not sure if I want to go Samsung again but the reviews here seem positive. But before I do I want more details.

AdaSamsung

Hi Andy, we are unable to provide the duration time as it depends on various factors including the clothing type, load weight, cycle used etc.

If you are experience any troubles with your current Samsung washing machine, please don't hesitate to send us a message to the link below or reach out to our Customer Care on 1300 362 603.

Andy

Thanks for getting back to me. Will it help if I'm more specific? Let's say a full load (approx 13kg) on a regular cold wash, regular spin cycle. Roughly how long would that take? I'd hope you have some indication. 1 hour, 5 hours...somewhere in between? I'm just curious if this is like other front loaders (one of the reasons I went back to top loader) that takes 3+ hours do a wash.

AdaSamsung

This again does depend on a multitude of factors, Andy. Depending on the exact front loader washing machine model you are seeking, there may also be max load capacities for wash cycle types.

Kayasked

AddWash Front Loader

Trying to wash heavier items like towels or bed sheets and the drum won’t spin fast enough and they come out soaked. This doesn’t happen for a normal load of washing, just the heavier items like 2-3 towels (not to overload the machine).

Darren

Often if you change the type of wash(delicate, heavy duty, sheets etc), it will spin correctly. If you use normal wash, it may have the problem you encounter. I have found(my wife has found) that when she washes towels and sheets, a longer wash is required.

Kay

I might try a longer wash as I have tried changing to spin cycle after delicate and speed cycles and still hasn’t spun well.

AdaSamsung

Hi Kay, would you be able to provide us with the model of your washing machine?

To locate this > https://www.samsung.com/au/support/how-to-find-the-serial-number/

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives