Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW / WW85K6410QX

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW / WW85K6410QX

WW85K5410WW (White), WW85K6410QX (Grey)

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Nina

Nina

Just Perfect

The machine it self is so easy to use, the add wash door really helps when you have a little one and forget things, all functions on the machine are great really enjoy doing my laundry

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $650.00.

Babyproducts

BabyproductsNorth Queensland, QLD

Recommended

I was all clothes in my washing machine, including baby clothes on the baby setting!
It does great with cleaning clothes and is great on my energy bill.
I love all the different features on my washing machine and use majority of them.
I am happy as I haven’t had any clothing get torn at all in this washing machine and with my last one it would always rip my children’s clothing.
The cycle times can take a long time but you can make them shorter to what you are needing, including the 15 minute quick was!

Purchased in May 2019 at Betta Home Living for $1,000.00.

Dryer TypeBelko
Maria

MariaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Samsung bubblewash

Works well but I find when spinning doonas it won’t spin all water out at makes loud noise while spinning.other washing settings works well , the 15 minute cycle is good for not so dirty clothes but I find it’s a little short needs longer cycle at least 30min for better cleaning.as for bubble wash I forget to use it doesn’t really do much and can only use bubble wash on certain cycles

Purchased in December 2018 at The Good Guys for $799.00.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW / WW85K6410QX compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Edgebrook

Edgebrook

Great result as expectations. .

Everything alright with my model.Save energy and water and time . Option for long and short wash. Perfect work highly recommend do not wasting your time to do your research online

Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Perfect washing machine

I wash all types of clothing and always satisfied with the results.
The cycle options are perfect for the different type of clothes I was on a weekly basis.
Also washes my bath mats perfectly and they still look brand new.

Purchased in February 2015 at Samsung Online store.

sadmushroom

sadmushroomSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Superb!

This machine is perfect. Everything from work clothes to bright whites come out clean without soaking. It even handles queen blankets and doonas without a problem. I love the quick 15-minute cycle as it means I can get all the towels washed before work. I use the little door much more than I thought I would, especially when doing a load of whites, as I'm always finding extra socks under the kids' beds or under a chair AFTER I've began the load. The spin cycles are great! The full spin means my clothes and towels etc come out almost dry and only need a short time on the line, saving them from the harsh damage from the sun.

Purchased in December 2019.

Kellie Wenzel

Kellie WenzelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

I wash all types of clothing and I am satisfied with the results. The cycle times are optional as I can do a short wash if I choose or long wash for the heavy dirty items.

Shelly66

Shelly66Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cheaper to buy than repair

Not spinning after 2 years when pump goes so does PC board and door lock so $500 plus to repair. 11 year warranty on what direct drive - would be worthless and so many other things not coveredt

Only 1 recommended repairs for washing machines in Melbourne

Purchased in August 2017 at Harvey Norman for $888.00.

Tracy P.

Tracy P.Sydney, NSW

perfect chefs white

i am chef and have hard stains to get off, usually i have to do hot wash but with this machine no need i can just d o a regular :)

Purchased in July 2019.

Steven N.

Steven N.Sydney, NSW

Samsung Washer

Samsung washing machine is good for any clothes, the features are good, but at times features needs better short duration functions. Cycle times are good, but as said before functions could be better.

Purchased in February 2017 at The Good Guys for $200.00.

Dryer TypeSamsung DV80M5010IW
Arctic_elf

Arctic_elf

Works well so far

We bought this to replace our 19 year old 5kg front loader. I am impressed with the amount of washing that it can hold. Research the weights because like most of the ones I looked at, the maximum weight capacity is only good for specific load types. I find the music at the end very annoying as it goes on for too long and was happy to find instructions on You Tube on how to turn the noises off. The eco cotton cycle is very long - 3 hours! I won’t be using that again. The quick wash is great for us as we do not have heavily soiled clothes. The clothes come out well spun and dry quickly except for delicates which has a gentler spin so the clothes felt too damp for me and I put them through an extra spin. Overall I am happy with the machine.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Mary

Mary

It is pretty good

I normally wash white clothes and this machine does a very good job am very satisfied with this machine. The machine washes the clothes to the best and am very happy with it

John noble

John nobleSouthwest, VIC

Automatic :- What else can I say ?

Fully automatic.
Throw the segregated clothes in :- (whites, coloureds, heavy dirt, Etc), machine weighs the load, and selects the best program for the settings you picked.
Magic.
More that pleased...Extatic with the results...

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Arvind

ArvindPerth, WA

Worth the money

Good and clean wash. Can handle heavy duty and delicate loads. Thumps up.
Worth buy, highly recommended.
Excellent machine and excellent service- definitely needed the pedestal base to increase height to make loading and unloading easier- easy to fit after initial purchase and use of washing machine

Purchased in March 2019.

Scott S

Scott S

Great Item for all

Washing machine was very practical and its large size allows those items that normally don't fit to fit in with ease. Simply sensational with its range of pre-programmed cycles. Very satisfied indeed.

Purchased in February 2019.

Bull Borden

Bull BordenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding washer

We wash all our clothes in new Samsung we bought. The wash cycles are easy to use as well as give a wide range. Instead of an annoying buzzer, it plays a little tune when the cycle is complete. Finally a machine that cleans everything and is easy to use. Even has a quick wash cycle of 15 minutes.
Awesome machine.

Purchased in March 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $495.00.

Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what I was looking for

Thoroughly cleans my many load that I do a week. Love the option of putting more clothes in during a load. Compared to other washers I have this one doesn’t smell mouldy and it comes with a clean cycle to clean itself - it reminds you too

Purchased at The Good Guys for $880.00.

Angelica

AngelicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for Mom who has lots of things in mind!

Bought this product 6 months ago and I am amazed how well it washes clothes. It is easy to use and there's a lot of program available for washing.

The add on feature works perfectly when I need to add a few clothes to wash.

The delicate cycle works well, have never had any issues with it.

I wash everything from whites to delicates and it never fails. The only thing lacking so far is it couldn't wash more than two wools sheets though it is an 8.5 kg capacity. But overall a highly recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2019 for $850.00.

Mayo

Mayo

Elegant washer

The primary reason I purchased this washer was because of its beauty. It has different presets and the maximum weight capacity is limited to regular/Cotton wash. Meaning, if you are planning to use other presets, you need to check the weight recommended for the specified settings which are usually lower than its capacity. Also, regular cotton wash usually takes 1.5 hours, which I think its a bit long for regular clothes wash. Good thing there is a super speed option that takes only 54 min.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $845.00.

Nyz

Nyz

Very silent

Perfect machine for my family. Very happy with it. Bubble wash is an excelent feature. Also you can even add extra clothes into it while washing. I am a very satisfied customer.

Purchased in March 2019 at Ebay for $699.00.

Karen D

Karen Dasked

Hoping I can get help. Just bought this machine model WW85K6410QX. Im just having trouble working out how I can wash a load that only takes about 30 mins. Just everyday clothes like tshirts, shorts, singlets just basic clothes not soiled

AdaSamsung

Hi Karen, we recommend the 'Quick Wash' for lightly soiled garments of less than 2 kg that you want to wash quickly. This option is available only when the COTTON cycle is selected. The cycle time is subject to change, depending on the detergent amount, water level, and contamination level of the load.

For more info (page 30) > http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201707/20170705141927758/WW85K6410QX_DC68-03676K-02.pdf

Richo D.asked

My machine is moving around violently how can I balance the load as the door is locked

AdaSamsung

Hi Richo, would you be able to send us a message to the link below so we can further look into this?

m.me/SamsungAustralia

Alternatively, you can reach out to us on 1300 362 603 if you would like to speak with our Customer Care team.

Richo D.

Hi jo problem sorted the machine wasnt balanced properly. Thank you

Niomi

Niomiasked

I've put 2 loads on today on the cotton setting which normally takes about a hour n something.. but its automatically changing ti 2.38 minutes... why?? Thanks ! Had the machine a couple months now and this has never happened b4

AdaSamsung

Hi Niomi, your wash time depends on various factors including your load amount. If you are experiencing difficulties with your unit, we recommend for you to reach out to us on 1300 362 603 for further assistance.

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives

Download manual