Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW / WW85K6410QX

Samsung AddWash WW85K5410WW / WW85K6410QX

WW85K6410QX (Grey) and WW85K5410WW (White)

It is pretty good

I normally wash white clothes and this machine does a very good job am very satisfied with this machine. The machine washes the clothes to the best and am very happy with it

Automatic :- What else can I say ?

Fully automatic.
Throw the segregated clothes in :- (whites, coloureds, heavy dirt, Etc), machine weighs the load, and selects the best program for the settings you picked.
Magic.
More that pleased...Extatic with the results...

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys Physical store.

Worth the money

Good and clean wash. Can handle heavy duty and delicate loads. Thumps up.
Worth buy, highly recommended.
Excellent machine and excellent service- definitely needed the pedestal base to increase height to make loading and unloading easier- easy to fit after initial purchase and use of washing machine

Purchased in March 2019.

Great Item for all

Washing machine was very practical and its large size allows those items that normally don't fit to fit in with ease. Simply sensational with its range of pre-programmed cycles. Very satisfied indeed.

Purchased in February 2019.

Outstanding washer

We wash all our clothes in new Samsung we bought. The wash cycles are easy to use as well as give a wide range. Instead of an annoying buzzer, it plays a little tune when the cycle is complete. Finally a machine that cleans everything and is easy to use. Even has a quick wash cycle of 15 minutes.
Awesome machine.

Purchased in March 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $495.00.

Noise Level

Just what I was looking for

Thoroughly cleans my many load that I do a week. Love the option of putting more clothes in during a load. Compared to other washers I have this one doesn’t smell mouldy and it comes with a clean cycle to clean itself - it reminds you too

Purchased at The Good Guys for $880.00.

Noise Level

Perfect for Mom who has lots of things in mind!

Bought this product 6 months ago and I am amazed how well it washes clothes. It is easy to use and there's a lot of program available for washing.

The add on feature works perfectly when I need to add a few clothes to wash.

The delicate cycle works well, have never had any issues with it.

I wash everything from whites to delicates and it never fails. The only thing lacking so far is it couldn't wash more than two wools sheets though it is an 8.5 kg capacity. But overall a highly recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2019 for $850.00.

Elegant washer

The primary reason I purchased this washer was because of its beauty. It has different presets and the maximum weight capacity is limited to regular/Cotton wash. Meaning, if you are planning to use other presets, you need to check the weight recommended for the specified settings which are usually lower than its capacity. Also, regular cotton wash usually takes 1.5 hours, which I think its a bit long for regular clothes wash. Good thing there is a super speed option that takes only 54 min.

Purchased in February 2019 at Appliances Online for $845.00.

Very silent

Perfect machine for my family. Very happy with it. Bubble wash is an excelent feature. Also you can even add extra clothes into it while washing. I am a very satisfied customer.

Purchased in March 2019 at Ebay for $699.00.

So glad i waited

So happy, very quite love all the different wash cycle . The best thing is the little port hole when i need to add anything just stop add then go love it, best washing machine every.

Purchased in October 2017 at Bing Lee Online store for $1,299.00.

Good washer

A quiet machine that i have cared for. Has had one minor problem with hose but other than that it is great and always leaves my clothes soft ive had it for 1 year.

Purchased in January 2018 for $450.00.

Smoke coming out

when first purchased within 6 months it started leaking during cycle got it fix which was annoying. within a year smoke was coming out when spinning and the smell.
Ran them they only offered repairs which I disagree as I believe the product is defect and not safe at all. They didnt care.

Purchased in January 2017 at The Good Guys for $949.00.

Thanks for reaching out to us, we’re really sorry to hear of the experience you've had so far. We’d be more than happy to investigate further into this – Our best point of contact is to send us a PM on Facebook with a copy of this review and some more information. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

all good, add wash function is awesome

very quite and user friendly start and stop
add wash option is very nice as you can add some small clothes in the middle of washing cycle
little bit noise in spinning that looks normal to me as I can imagine the load on drum

Purchased in November 2016 at Harvey Norman for $847.00.

Noise Level

Over all a capable machine

Got this machine 12 months ago in a model run out sale. Seems to wash all types of loads well on the daily wash cold cycle (just over 1 hour), we use hotter water on a mechanics uniform. Spin cycle good, never comes up unbalanced. Its also quiet during wash and spin operations. Being able to fully adjust all functions on this machine is useful. Have used the "Add wash door" a few times now, it is handy, other machines now have a similar function.
Have had a couple of DC errors but they were all due to laundry stopping the door closing properly, thats a good thing.
Like all samsung products, they do include fancy names or useless features to impress the public, like "the bubble wash" which just increases the main wash cycles by 30 min. A cycle can take 3h 25min with pre wash and bubble options. The cotton cycle calculates wash time, so not sure how long till it's actually running.

The bad points are that this machine cycles the water valve on and off in 5 sec bursts till it is satisfied with water level, thats bad if your pipes have a water hammer issues like mine. So i have to reduces the water supply but this prevents powdered detergent from being flushed out the tray properly.
Seem to get a lot of grime deposited on the add door and around the seal, could be due to the mechanics dirty clothes. The power cord is shorter than the 2 previous machines, was unable to reach socket by 25 cm, using an ext lead now. May not be an issue for most people.

Happy so far with washing performance.

Purchased in March 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $750.00.

Noise Level

Best Washing Machine ever!

Really excited with my new Samsung washing machine. Easy to use, has plenty of options and washes great, no lint on clothes as my last top loader had. Would definitely recommend. Wish they had a dryer to match.

Purchased in February 2019.

This is what we like to hear! We’re glad to hear you’re enjoying your Samsung Washing Machine Pamela and thank you for leaving your positive feedback :) If you have any questions, you can also reach out via Facebook- please ensure to copy and paste your product review in a private message to us. > m.me/SamsungAustralia Mick Samsung AU

Fantastic product

Have bought this model 2 years ago and is fantastic machine so far. Worth every single cents i have paid.
it's got black and white color.
Different options like water saving, wool, delicates, Cotton, bedding, baby are, outdoor rinse + clean options for your convenience.
You can either use bubble wash or normal clean.

Very happy with the machine would recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Loving It

Jeans color clothes it cleans great its not to harsh on my clothes I will love to have I use it all the time the settings are easy the cycles are great the size is good its very quiet I will refer my family and friends to buy this product

Date PurchasedMay 2000

Perfect!

We wash our clothes 2 to 3 times a week. In a day we do 2-3 washes (for colours and whites, sometimes another separate wash for our activewear and undergarments). Even if we use it 3 times max in a day, we never had any issues with this washing machine. Very durable indeed. A plus for this machine is the add wash door. There are times when I miss to put some clothes in, and with that, you just pop in your clothes in that little door, and voila!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Love the add wash door

I've had this for nearly 2 years now and had no issues and runs well. Love the add wash door! because when I think I've put all the washing in and find my son has clothes in his school bag or under his bag I'm able to pause the load and put the additional items in.

8.5kg is good for us (2 person household) sometimes when the dark washing is a lot it gets full and doing loads of bedding needs to be done in a few loads.

But overall happy with the product

Date PurchasedApr 2016

So broken and can’t be fixed

It keeps shortening out my power since it was new. Repair man has come twice and can’t fix it, and now I have to wait for Samsung to make a decision! Crazy. It also leaves half my clothes dry at the end of a load (ie isn’t washing properly).
I just want a refund but it’s now been more than 3 weeks since I reported it as faulty and I still have to wait!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
We are very sorry to hear this issue hasn't been resolved for you, Diana. We have sent you a PM requesting for more info, would you be able to send that through so we can assist you? Jazz Samsung Australia