MPNs: 1091005646 and SM-A205YZBTXSA

• Camera Quality
  • Hardware
  • Software

EmmaBrunnerDarling Downs, QLD

Easy to use and transfer of data from old phone

This phone was really easy to set up and I was able to transfer all my data from my old phone really easily. Camera is amazing and takes wonderful photos!

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths Online store.

Samsung AUSamsung

That's great to hear, Emma! We really appreciate you sharing your review :) Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with in the future.

Sara
Samsung Australia

NeilC

NeilC

Great Phone and camera features

I purchased this phone recently and i am satisfied with it so far. Apps are running smoothly and taking photos to share on IG is amazing, great quality. Though, i wish the battery life was a bit longer so thats the downside but overall i am happy with my purchased.

Purchased in May 2020.

Judy G.

Judy G.Sydney, NSW

Unable to use

Purchased online recieved 1 week ago
Unfortunately every word on the phone is in Chinese making it impossible for anyone who does not speak Chinese to change the language.
Contacted seller Tecobuy
No response as yet

Purchased in July 2020 at Tecobuy for A$207.00.

Kris

KrisAdelaide

Great great

Great phone
Fast charging
Good size to keep in pocket
Camera is awesome, battery life is good. Only bad charging wire is the negative point, and headphones are pretty low quality for a $1400 phones.

Purchased for A$1,400.00.

Wan

WanPerth, WA

Samsung Galaxy A 20 need more simplified .....too much agreement ! !

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Photo Centre.

TaniaP

Great overall cheap phone but screen very fragile screen and cracks easily

Purchased in December 2019 at Officeworks for A$220.00.

TaniaP

This a useless link. There's no option to message anyone

KathSamsung

Hi Tania. This will take you to Samsung Australia's inbox. Alternatively, you are able to send us a message via the private message feature on Product Review.

Great Phone

This is a pretty great phone in my opinion. Had it for almost a year and no problems other than it being a little slow because of all the apps I download. So far so good!!

Purchased in August 2019 for A$100.00.

Wayne M.

Wayne M.Central Queensland, QLD

Great cheap phone

Great price for a great little phone
Has a great battery life and is easy to use with Android being a standout performer in software
Would buy again if I needed a new phone

Purchased in February 2020 at eBay for A$320.00.

Peter F

Peter FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is ok

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$279.00.

GrxSydney, NSW

Miss my old Galaxy S5

I'm not as happy as I thought I'd be, I've had my old Galaxy S5 for four years and was hoping that the A20 would be similar & as easy to figure out. I'm not happy with the alarm, the way you don't get an on going reminder of a missed text, message or missed call & it has the worst ring tones, it's a bit complicated so I need to get some help to show me how to use it, I don't think the manual explains everything I think that Samsung just expects you to know certain things. I still can't figure out how to move my icons around to where I want them. Though the camera is very good & the apps all run smoothly, I was more happy with my old S5 than the new A20

Purchased in June 2020 at Officeworks Online store for A$229.00.

KathSamsung

That is okay! I have sent you a private message on Product Review regarding this. If you could check your inbox, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Daniel B.

Daniel B.Peel, WA

Decent For The Price

This phone is a steal for 200 dollars. If you need a fast and cheap phone for your kids or even yourself the Samsung A20 is plentiful. The hardware is nice and there is a lot of space on the phone. The OS is nice and easy to use. I recommend this phone to anyone looking for an affordable option.

Purchased in January 2020 at Amazon for A$199.00.

Kate H.

Kate H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Samsung Galaxy A20

Great phone, great price, fantastic option for kids as their 1st phone, simple to use, can add extra memory card, has all the basics. Only negative, the charger is not compatible with previous Samsung phones/tablets.

Purchased in April 2020.

samtoucan

samtoucanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Confused.

Having purchased the A20 I find it's good for my needs but I am frustrated by the fact that when I am talking and I accidently touch the screen it immediately disconnects and I have to call back or wait for the other party to contact me, is there any way to make the screen less sensitive.

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$266.00.

lilybuffyau

lilybuffyauSydney, NSW

Easy to use!

I purchased this phone as an upgrade on my old Sony Xperia and I just wanted the basics talk, text and not much data use this phone is perfect ! So easy to set up, easy to navigate and to use and not expensive to buy so very happy with my purchase.

Purchased in May 2020 at Vodafone for A$199.00.

KathSamsung

Glad to hear you are happy with your Samsung A20! We really appreciate the time spent to share your feedback with us and I will be sure to share this with the team :)

Bill

BillMelbourne

Slow, sluggish. Not as good as expected

Was using a s10 from work and the a20 works ok, but is very slow and laggy with a double click required for most links. Too much bloatware and needs a regular restart to keep it going. For $250, its ok but nothing special. Build quality is decent. Sound volume is terrible.

Purchased in January 2020 at Target Australia for A$250.00.

Alison McEachran

Alison McEachranSydney, NSW

Perfect Phone

My phone has been amazing quick easy set up functions and apps work quick and great effects calls are clear and loud face time works perfect and camera and storage perfect love this phone

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

KathSamsung

Fantastic to hear you are enjoying your Samsung A20, Alison! We really appreciate sharing your feedback with us and I will be sure to share this with the team :)

phonetek

phonetek

This is a fantastic phone... buy it

The camera is quite good, and wide angle lense is fantastic, considering the fact that it is only five megapixels. the display, despite being only 720p, is a great, bright, super amoled. the fingerprint sensor is good, fast, and the face id is fine, but takes a second.apps are great, and the software is smooth and current.

Purchased in May 2020 at telstra for A$279.00.

KathSamsung

We really appreciate the time taken to share your feedback on the Samsung A20 with us! I will be sure to share this with the team so we can improve on our products and services.

luke warm

luke warmSydney, NSW

Meh phone -Samsung really should be doing better

Purchased in January 2020 at eBay for A$250.00.

Loz B.

Loz B.Hunter Region, NSW

Great value

Great value for low-medium price range smart phone. Great for work. Large screen. Relatively smooth to use. The rear fingerprint scanner was an interesting addition. Quite happy with my purchase.

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$229.00.

KathSamsung

It is great to hear that you are currently enjoying your Samsung A20, Loz. We really appreciate the time spent to share your feedback on this and I will be sure to pass this on to the team for you :)

Lilly Kojic

Lilly KojicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love it and would not use any other phone.

I. Love the camera and how easy it is to use. I also love the speed of the phone and it's really easy to use I wouldn't use anything else.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$300.00.