Samsung Galaxy A20

• Software
Tommy

TommySydney, NSW

Buyer beware..

Apple took Samsung to court for copying their I phone . I got a galaxy J12 pro .As in everyones reviews , it started ok until you drop them then the moisture and with mine ...well I can hear them but they cant hear me . Harvey Norman will refund you in full....forget the rest . .I was on the verge of giving the Koreans another chance .
Wow ...dunno what to do but Im saving the site to favs and ty all for the mail.
I will post again on some chinese multi seller websites that are very dubious .

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Electronics for $199.00.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Moisture issue

I purchased this phone about 3 months ago and very happy with this phone.
Except, within a month when I put this phone on charging ,it won’t charge due to Moisture Detected error.
Like so many others I found from google it’s a common issue and Samsung won’t take any responsibility.
After a research,I tried old Rice Bag technique so I left phone overnight in a bag of rice and it worked for me as rice absorbed the moisture and it worked fine afterwards.
Hopefully this simple tip help someone.

Purchased in January 2020 at Telstra for $179.99.

Teisi

Teisi

Great quality

Bought this phone for hubbt who is used to the cheapo handsets and he's impressed. Phone takes good quality pictures and videos. Nice size screen for watching Netflix/Stan/Amazon etc. Easy to use.

Purchased in February 2020.

Willo Northern Irish

Willo Northern IrishPerth, WA

Simple so easy to use!

I purchased my Samsung Galaxy A20 from Big W in Mirrabooka in January 2020
and its brilliant , so easy to use & I am a Senior, and not good with Electronic Stuff!
thank you Samsung.
it takes fantastic Photos the Camera is so handy

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $229.00.

EXTREMELY ANNOYED

EXTREMELY ANNOYEDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great phone, easy to us.

Great phone, good quality sound, great graphics!
Good quality cameras, may take a lil time to adjust focus, but generally very good!
Great security options.
Good software, updates regularly, quick response time when browsing.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks Online store for $277.00.

Eddie

EddieLaunceston, TAS

Great all around, expect for the GPS

For around $200, it's a fantastic phone for the price. There's no other phone on the retail market that offers the same features and local warranty. The screen while only being 720p, is nice and big with an AMOLED display. The battery is 4000mah so it lasts around 2 days for me. The only issue I have with it, is that the GPS is broken on my device. Unfortunately it's a common issue with the Galaxy a20. Other than that, a great device and I'd recommend it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Target Australia for $150.00.

Ballander

BallanderSouth East Queensland, QLD

A20 susceptible to corrosian damage.

Purchased in June 2019 for $240.00.

MickDarling Downs, QLD

Complete garbage waiting to die

I bought this A20 a few months ago and then it comes out with “moisture detected at charge port”. The phone has never ever been near anything wet etc . There is no way to charge the phone anymore and when I google this fault there are thousands of people with this fault. This fault will come even when nowhere near any moisture etc, for example people in the desert that haven’t had rain for years still get this fault.
I will never ever get anything made by Samsung ever again.

Purchased in November 2019 for $199.00.

Mick

That would be a waste of time and money. The only way to fix junk is replace it with something better which is why I now have a new Nokia that will never do this.

Cindy

Cindy

Lovely product.

I've been using this phone around a year. I do satisfy with this product. Affordable, working well. I highly recommend this product. I will get this product later on even though it goes bad.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Mick a.

Mick a.

Great phone until notorious mainture detected issues ruined everything

Purchased in June 2019 for $350.00.

Connerwj

ConnerwjWestern Australia

Impressed

Ive never been a person to spend big money on a phone. I buy all my phone's out right and will never spend more than say 200 bucks. When I saw the a20 for sale for around that price I decided to go with it. And really is the best affordable smart phone money can buy. Plus it has the appearance of being a high end phone. So win win

Purchased in January 2020 at Big W for $230.00.

unhappyblancoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent especially if you have arthritis!

For many years I've always used a laptop as I found this more manageable than a computer however as years have gone on and despite smaller and lighter laptops I was really finding them more and more difficult to hold and transport. By chance I found the Samsung Galaxy A20 - not only was it cheaper than a laptop but it was substantially lighter too which has been fantastic as I suffer from really painful arthritis. The samsung pad is economical, easy to hold and easy to use. I've had to do a few workarounds as it's not quite the same as a laptop but it's overall miles better and does everything I need. I will definitely buy a new replacement once this one gets too old. Very impressed that's for sure!

Purchased in March 2018 at Officeworks for $299.00.

Rosie

RosieRichmond-Tweed, NSW

I am 65 plus yo and I love it built for me

Never thought in a million years I would own a smart phone hey aren't they for young people well no this samsung a20 is perfect sync emails and your bank what I like the most is the samsung internet browser yes I ignored google it takes over as I replied to one of Google's many emails I purchased the phone or is my choice thanks samsung I love the a20 built for maybe not so smart or scared to take the plunge I took the plunge and I am so glad I did Rosie

Purchased in September 2019 for $259.00.

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great for a while, starting to play up a little.

Phone was 5/5 stars for the first 6 months, could not fault it. However 6 months on & things starting to play up on it. Unlocks on its own every now and then in my pocket. Fake touches on the screen. Other than that, reliable and fairly solid!

Purchased in June 2019 at Officeworks.

MickSamsung

An affordable phone with enough and more needed features!

The picture quality of the photos are good enough since it has 13 MP camera and 5 MP camera.(its dual camera). Selfi camera is not that gorgeous since 8 MP camera, yet its ok quality! also, most of the modern apps from playstore can be run using 3 GB ram and internal storage of 32GB . it has and 4000mAh battery last long for around one day with calls and fair usage of other application. overall satisfied with the price vs the features! (my brother bought it for me as a gift)

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $270.00.

Shanon

ShanonSydney, NSW

Excellent phone for price and super long battery life

My Samsung S7 got damaged at work so I bought this from JBhifi.I actually love this more than my 7 as the screen is much bigger and Im on the phone for nearly all day and when I get home Im still on 40% battery. Only thing its not really good for is night time photos. Ive never had it crash on me or had to reboot it

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $270.00.

Robert M.

Robert M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lost my S7 edge on weekend, far prefer this

Purchased this Sunday from telstra after leaving my s7 edge in an uber and apart from having to setup, I actually like this phone better. Alot easier to use though of course not as fancy, but at 48yrs old I want ease of use not bangs and whistles.

Purchased in January 2020.

mike

mikeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

$176 at Kmart....amazing

I think I'll buy another one to keep as spare.
At this price without a plan its like half price.
Seems to work as expected no issues.
Four words to go yeah

Purchased in December 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for $176.00.

Tyler M.

Tyler M.Mid North Coast, NSW

solid so far

not a bad choice for people out the who dont want to run a burner phone but cant get ridiculously expensive phones because they are always getting broken it has most of the applications you get with the bigger name but for half the price.

Purchased in June 2019 for $220.00.

AYA A.

AYA A.Sydney, NSW

All one needs in a mobile for an incredibly affordable price

I simply wouldn't want any other mobile phone for my needs and at a truely great price. It looks like any of the very expensive mobiles. Happy with all core apps and all at $219 without the hassle of network locking and long contracts.

Purchased in October 2019 at Personal Digital Online store for $219.00.