Samsung Galaxy Buds

Samsung Galaxy Buds

stasus

stasusLake Illawarra

Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds

Purchased in November 2019 for $144.00.

KathSamsung

Happy to hear you are enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Buds, Stasus. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team. If you have any further enquiries, don't hesitate to send us a private message.

Kath
Samsung AU

Tarun

TarunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hurts your ears in long usage.

.Hurts your ears in long usage. Sounds good. Build quality is good. Best deal compared any other sites. Very satisfied with price. Battery life is good. Overall best earphones for price.

David

David

Volume is too low and they are activated unnecessarily and unknowingly which kills battery life.

Aesthetically these seem to be an improvement on many of the other offerings, however the actual sound volume is far too low and the headphones often activate by themselves which kills the battery so that it is dead when you want to use it. Have thoroughly read the instructions and online tutorials and these issues do not relate to anything that I am doing with the device.

Purchased in June 2019 at Catch for $188.21.

Rachel

RachelSouthwest, VIC

Best headphone I've used

I use these headphones mostly when at the gym or if I need to take/make a phone call when I'm out and about or when I need my hands.
The sound volume is great and the range is also great. Quite often I have forgotten to take something out of my gym bag, and I can go and get it without disruption.
These headphones are quick and easy to charge.

Purchased in May 2019 for $199.00.

Aditya Majety

Aditya MajetySydney, NSW

Best Quality Earbuds in the market, perfect for Samsung phones

Purchased in March 2019 at Kogan.com for $224.00.

morley

morleyPerth, WA

Awesome

Long battery life, comfortable, crystal clear - what more can you want! I recently purchased mine online and would recommend to any prospective purchasers. The pocket charger can be carried anywhere

Purchased in September 2019.

Chris

Chris

Easy to Use. Sounds Ok. Snug Fit.

As a user who uses Spotify frequently, this thing does OK. Not that stellar but a little... just a little above average. Connects instantly when you pop it from the case just like Apple. Fits perfectly in most ear but you'll have a bit of trouble if you have smaller ones. Better fitting than Apple and you'll find it hard to drop it when running even if you try to. Calls feels like you're in a tunnel says my colleague who's on the receiving end. Pretty decent wireless range and neat wireless charging case.

Purchased in July 2019.

JoanneSamsung

Costas S

Costas SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good technical feature set, let down by sound quality

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung for $200.00.

MickSamsung
Richard

RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Overall great

Though I will sometimes have some connectivity issues when using them around traffic, I overall love the tone and fit. The fact that it includes a wirelessly charging battery case is a huge plus too.

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung Online store for $249.00.

Karen L

Karen LPerth, WA

Alright, but not sure if worth the price

I find that I disconnect quite frequently, and when it requires an update and I am already away from the box, it just won't work at all. Like the fact that it charges wirelessly so I dont have to keep plugging in. It can fall out of my ear if I 'push' it out, so not sure if this will be suitable for physical activities. When I was using this for a call, the other side complained that they could barely hear anything. Sound quality for music is quite good.

Purchased in March 2019 at Mobileciti for $223.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Jeanie K.

Jeanie K.Sydney, NSW

It produced a good quality sound

I have to say that this earbud produce high quality sound and i love that about it. The only thing i don"t like about it is the size. I feel like the size of this earbud is too small and i would often hit the pause button near the earbud which is really annoying, but that is just my personal preference. Also, another thing that i noticed is that when i wear one earbud on one ear and the other on my friend's ear, we tend to face problems like sound disappearing when we walk past big buildings that have thick walls even though we're still standing quite close to each other.

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $249.00.

Krit S.

Krit S.Sydney, NSW

Comfortable and sound average

I’ve been using it while travelling on the bus, sound is good not that fantastic and the call quality on the other end they will hear your voice but it is staticky. This earphone is good for active activities and daily use. Furthermore, sound is loud and clear. I am satisfied for the comfort wise as it has no cable and light weight.

Purchased in May 2019 at Catch for $182.96.

Jona C.

Jona C.

This sounds amazing!

Usually listen to some indie music and bands. This headphone is suitable for physical activities compared to airpods. It sticks to the ear and have a good sound quality. It can be played loud and clear and there is some settings in the galaxy wearables app. However, it doesn't have a high range of connectivity. It gets disconnected approx 7 metres away.

Purchased in March 2019 at Samsung Online store.

Tom

Tom

Poor connection in city

Very comfortable and sounds amazing, perfect for gym. However sound does not sync with video on iPhone. On both android and iOS phones, when i walk through the city, the connection drops in and out to where they are unusable.

Purchased in March 2019.

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Tom, that is quite strange! I have sent you a PM requesting more information, please get back to me when possible, so I can help out.

Lisa
Samsung AU

Tonny N.

Tonny N.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for everyday use!

I used to have a pair of Bose QC35ii - don't get me wrong. They are perfect and have awesome noise cancellation, but they way too big and are a pain to get out on the train.

This made me switch to the Galaxy Buds. They are small and light to keep in your pocket. Sound quality is good enough for everyday listening on transport. They are reasonably priced.

They are incredibly secure in your ear, I can run with them in and have no issues at all.

The only downside would be the battery could be improved. The bass is a bit weak, but if you are just an average listener than they are way better than normal earphones.

Purchased in March 2019 for $170.00.

Richard

RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great for everyday use

I use my Samsung Galaxy Buds everyday for music, YouTube and Audible. Audio quality is overall pretty good, however it will often cut out around traffic due to interference. The fit is pretty great though.

Purchased in November 2018 for $289.00.

Ling

LingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great little headphones - no one can tell!

As a girl with small ears, I found these to be a perfect fit. I don't feel like they'll fall out, and they're small so I hide it with my hair and no one can tell I've got them in.
The wireless charging is great and works well with my Samsung s10.
I think these aren't super water resistant, I sweat buckets at the gym and prefer to use my old jaybirds with a larger/different style fin. (Also because I don't want to ruin these)

Purchased in March 2019.

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent sound, comfortable to ear.

Clear, dynamic sound. The design is so simple and is comfortable to ear. You get different sizes to suit you. The best part is the case which can be like a power bank that charges the buds wirelessly, so convenient! Battery lasts for 5 to 6 hours on continuous use. I've never expected the sound quality to be this good coming from a Bluetooth earphone. Very satisfied with this.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.