Samsung Galaxy Buds

• Battery Life
  • Bluetooth
Alexandre G.

Alexandre G.Sydney, NSW

Worst ever. For free with my tablet and I'm still annoyed

Fall from ear easily
You have to keep adjusting them, you touch and controls ger activated
They fall and get disconnected
You take one out and they get disconnected
Microphone is a joke, either your in a silent place or no one can understand you (you are much better off using speaker phone in that situation).
Summing up, even for free they are terrible.

Purchased in October 2019 at Samsung.

BigMitch87North Queensland, QLD

Really bad at holding a steady connection to a Samsung Smartwatch

Purchased in May 2020 at Telstra.

BigMitch87

I have already spoken to a Samsung Representative through the live chat on your website. I tried the few things they told me to do and to no avail. The units have since been returned.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good sound and battery life

I have never owned bluetooth headphones before and these work better than I expected. Much better than getting the cord of the headphones caught on something. The quality seems very high and the charging from the case is fantastic.

andrew w.

andrew w.South East Queensland, QLD

The penultimate in sound quality.

After purchasing a samsung s10 and find finding it to be an extremely crappy product I threw more of my money in the toilet and bought the buds +. Penultimate, second to last in quality. The sound is crappy and distorted. It skips like you've just bumped into a record player. They have poor connectivity when my phone is on me and were not user friendly to set up. Do yourself a favor and don't buy anything samsung I sure as hell won't be again.

Purchased in April 2020.

Karen Z

Karen ZSydney, NSW

Excellent earbud with a better price

This is easy to use earbuds with crystal clear sound and voice. And, it can connect to my Samsung TV as well. The battery life is good as well. Reliable quality with a reasonable price (compare to other top brands)

Purchased in April 2020 at Allphones for A$156.45.

H Marsh

H MarshPerth, WA

I use my buds to listen to audiobooks and various music whilst I’m out on the road. The sound quality and volume they have is excellent other cheaper brands can’t compare, I’m glad I purchased them. I havnt had an issue with them dropping out of range which is also an upside. The fact I can use just one bud at a time comes in handy as well and I love it has that option. Even thought they’re a little on the pricey side I’m glad I took the plunge.

Purchased in November 2019 at Officeworks for A$250.00.

melaniebugshall

melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

I have finally said goodbye to wired headphones

This came free from a recent Samsung purchase and I can see that this headphone is fine. However it's not exemplary. The bass is fine, makes listening to music quite a good experience. One thing though is this has a terrible microphone, I think it is not audible that i had to use a different microphone.

Purchased in January 2020.

DanZSydney, NSW

Ok for music but no good for calls

I received these for free as part of the Samsung promotion last year. Glad I didn't pay for them.
Sound quality is fine for music although not a whole lot better than the standard wired earphones. Microphone quality is very poor to the point I can't use the buds for calls any more and have to resort to the wired earphones now otherwise whoever I'm talking to complains about being unable to hear me clearly. I've spoken to others with the buds who have made similar comments about and also don't use them for phone calls any more.

Purchased in November 2019.

Liam D

Liam DAU

Not bad

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$249.00.

VanessaA

VanessaA

Audio not great

I got it for free with my Samsung purchase. It sits nicely in the ears. You can easier run or work out with them in the ears and they stay put. So that's a major plus point. You have the option of selecting ambient sound to always be aware of your surrounding. You can touch the bud to pause or skip music and pick up calls.
However audio quality is poor. Sometimes when taking calls, I have had complains where the call sounds echoey.

Purchased in November 2019.

Steve Little

Steve LittleBrisbane

The next level in smart wireless

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay.

stasus

stasusLake Illawarra

Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds

Purchased in November 2019 for A$144.00.

KathSamsung

Happy to hear you are enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Buds, Stasus. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team. If you have any further enquiries, don't hesitate to send us a private message.

Kath
Samsung AU

Tarun

TarunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hurts your ears in long usage.

.Hurts your ears in long usage. Sounds good. Build quality is good. Best deal compared any other sites. Very satisfied with price. Battery life is good. Overall best earphones for price.

David

David

Volume is too low and they are activated unnecessarily and unknowingly which kills battery life.

Aesthetically these seem to be an improvement on many of the other offerings, however the actual sound volume is far too low and the headphones often activate by themselves which kills the battery so that it is dead when you want to use it. Have thoroughly read the instructions and online tutorials and these issues do not relate to anything that I am doing with the device.

Purchased in June 2019 at Catch for A$188.21.

Rachel

RachelSouthwest, VIC

Best headphone I've used

I use these headphones mostly when at the gym or if I need to take/make a phone call when I'm out and about or when I need my hands.
The sound volume is great and the range is also great. Quite often I have forgotten to take something out of my gym bag, and I can go and get it without disruption.
These headphones are quick and easy to charge.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$199.00.

Aditya Majety

Aditya MajetySydney, NSW

Best Quality Earbuds in the market, perfect for Samsung phones

Purchased in March 2019 at Kogan.com for A$224.00.

morley

morleyPerth, WA

Awesome

Long battery life, comfortable, crystal clear - what more can you want! I recently purchased mine online and would recommend to any prospective purchasers. The pocket charger can be carried anywhere

Purchased in September 2019.

Chris

Chris

Easy to Use. Sounds Ok. Snug Fit.

As a user who uses Spotify frequently, this thing does OK. Not that stellar but a little... just a little above average. Connects instantly when you pop it from the case just like Apple. Fits perfectly in most ear but you'll have a bit of trouble if you have smaller ones. Better fitting than Apple and you'll find it hard to drop it when running even if you try to. Calls feels like you're in a tunnel says my colleague who's on the receiving end. Pretty decent wireless range and neat wireless charging case.

Purchased in July 2019.

AdaSamsung
Costas S

Costas SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good technical feature set, let down by sound quality

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung for A$200.00.

Richard

RichardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Overall great

Though I will sometimes have some connectivity issues when using them around traffic, I overall love the tone and fit. The fact that it includes a wirelessly charging battery case is a huge plus too.

Purchased in April 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$249.00.