Samsung Galaxy Buds

• Bluetooth
Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Nice and simple

Normally have a hard time finding earbids that are comfortable and fit my ears well. These sit nicely and don't fall out. Nosie is nice and clear, they pair easily enough

Purchased in January 2021.

Ralph

Ralph

In for repair yet again

I received these as a redemption with a new phone. They have been very underwhelming. I have had them repaired twice and I'm trying to get them repaired for the 3rd time. The sound quality is average at best but most of the time the sound levels are different in each level, I have tried using them in different phones and had the same problems. For the retail price I would expect them to be much higher quality. Samsung repair portal is very buggy and frustrating. I have spent way to much time trying to get the head phones repaired. I have a lot of Samsung products that are good but these are terrible. As is the repair portal!

Purchased in December 2019 at Samsung for $250.00.

Nick off

Bass...How low can you go?

Not far enough apparently. Even with the Samsung app cranked up to "11" for bass boost, and Dolby Atmos in effect, sound is gutless, thin and tinny. Also volume is weak and needs to be pushed well into the red. I was expecting more from something in this price range. Comparing them to my old 2013 Jaybird X and my $49 Awei cheapies. Both outperformed in sound quality, bass, and volume. Disappointed. Wanted to love these but can't when the thing you want most from headphones, has been sacrificed for sexy good looks and ergonomic design it's time to look elsewhere unfortunately.

Purchased in November 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Nik P

Nik PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Buds

Battery life can be batter, so far no issues with this. Purchased in September from JB HIFI.
Noise cancelling works great. Wireless charging case is so hand. Provided with extra ear tips as well.

Purchased in July 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $199.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Thank you for the review, Nik! :)

Sara
Samsung AU

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

Save your money and don't buy the Samsung galaxy ear buds

constantly updating. If you don't update it won't let you use them.had I known I wouldn't of bought them. Always struggling to connect between earbuds and car radio. Every now and then you need to disconnect and reconnect as the audio is awful. Stick to another brand or normal headphones.

Purchased for $250.00.

AdaSamsung
Barbara G.

Barbara G.

These are the best

My daughter loves her galaxy ear buds she always has them in listening to music talking on the phone to her friends t here the best things ice brought her

Purchased in February 2020 at Office works for $199.00.

mirna

mirnaSydney, NSW

Absolutely love these earphones!

My 3rd pair of wireless earphones and they are far superior to the other cheaper products I have tried. They are very comfortable and I have small ears. They don't constantly slip out like other brands do. The sound quality is superb and the battery is incredible, lasting me weeks and weeks with heavy use. They connect seamlessly with all my devices and they are effortless to use. Their functions are so convenient and useful. The wireless range is great, I can walk across my office and still stay connected with my phone. Love this product!

Purchased in October 2019 at Samsung Online store.

J Ferguson

J FergusonNSW, 2207

100% Better than AIRPODS.

Amazing battery.
Amazing Audio.
Amazing connectivity.
They sync with my A70 and my Apple mac book instantly depending on what i decide.
The WEAR app is great too with the features that you can customise.
VERY HAPPY.

Purchased in January 2020.

Alexandre G.

Alexandre G.Sydney, NSW

Worst ever. For free with my tablet and I'm still annoyed

Fall from ear easily
You have to keep adjusting them, you touch and controls ger activated
They fall and get disconnected
You take one out and they get disconnected
Microphone is a joke, either your in a silent place or no one can understand you (you are much better off using speaker phone in that situation).
Summing up, even for free they are terrible.

Purchased in October 2019 at Samsung.

BigMitch87North Queensland, QLD

Really bad at holding a steady connection to a Samsung Smartwatch

Purchased in May 2020 at Telstra.

BigMitch87

I have already spoken to a Samsung Representative through the live chat on your website. I tried the few things they told me to do and to no avail. The units have since been returned.

Adam

AdamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good sound and battery life

I have never owned bluetooth headphones before and these work better than I expected. Much better than getting the cord of the headphones caught on something. The quality seems very high and the charging from the case is fantastic.

andrew w.

andrew w.South East Queensland, QLD

The penultimate in sound quality.

After purchasing a samsung s10 and find finding it to be an extremely crappy product I threw more of my money in the toilet and bought the buds +. Penultimate, second to last in quality. The sound is crappy and distorted. It skips like you've just bumped into a record player. They have poor connectivity when my phone is on me and were not user friendly to set up. Do yourself a favor and don't buy anything samsung I sure as hell won't be again.

Purchased in April 2020.

Karen Z

Karen ZSydney, NSW

Excellent earbud with a better price

This is easy to use earbuds with crystal clear sound and voice. And, it can connect to my Samsung TV as well. The battery life is good as well. Reliable quality with a reasonable price (compare to other top brands)

Purchased in April 2020 at Allphones for $156.45.

H Marsh

H MarshPerth, WA

I use my buds to listen to audiobooks and various music whilst I’m out on the road. The sound quality and volume they have is excellent other cheaper brands can’t compare, I’m glad I purchased them. I havnt had an issue with them dropping out of range which is also an upside. The fact I can use just one bud at a time comes in handy as well and I love it has that option. Even thought they’re a little on the pricey side I’m glad I took the plunge.

Purchased in November 2019 at Officeworks for $250.00.

melaniebugshall

melaniebugshallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

I have finally said goodbye to wired headphones

This came free from a recent Samsung purchase and I can see that this headphone is fine. However it's not exemplary. The bass is fine, makes listening to music quite a good experience. One thing though is this has a terrible microphone, I think it is not audible that i had to use a different microphone.

Purchased in January 2020.

DanZSydney, NSW

Ok for music but no good for calls

I received these for free as part of the Samsung promotion last year. Glad I didn't pay for them.
Sound quality is fine for music although not a whole lot better than the standard wired earphones. Microphone quality is very poor to the point I can't use the buds for calls any more and have to resort to the wired earphones now otherwise whoever I'm talking to complains about being unable to hear me clearly. I've spoken to others with the buds who have made similar comments about and also don't use them for phone calls any more.

Purchased in November 2019.

Liam D

Liam DAU

Not bad

Purchased in February 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $249.00.

VanessaA

VanessaA

Audio not great

I got it for free with my Samsung purchase. It sits nicely in the ears. You can easier run or work out with them in the ears and they stay put. So that's a major plus point. You have the option of selecting ambient sound to always be aware of your surrounding. You can touch the bud to pause or skip music and pick up calls.
However audio quality is poor. Sometimes when taking calls, I have had complains where the call sounds echoey.

Purchased in November 2019.

Steve Little

Steve LittleBrisbane

The next level in smart wireless

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay.

stasus

stasusLake Illawarra

Samsung Galaxy Ear Buds

Purchased in November 2019 for $144.00.

KathSamsung

Happy to hear you are enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Buds, Stasus. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team. If you have any further enquiries, don't hesitate to send us a private message.

Kath