Samsung Galaxy Buds+

• Bluetooth
Jaffar

JaffarMelbourne

Pathetic service from Customer Service

Galaxy buds was booked in for not charging. It was sent back saying Its Wax and it working now. Found a Pin bent sent it back. was advised its charging and its working fine. sent it for third time now I have been advised there's physical damage and I need to pay $100 for this. Samsung Highpoint Tech didnt notice physical damage first 2 tech's didnt notice any physical damage. Each time I picked the device at Samsung store and returned it .

Purchased in August 2020 for $250.00.

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

Great for music

Purchased in November 2010 for $299.00.

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Andrew, thank you for taking the time to share your review. We really appreciate it!

Sara

Nick off

One small step for Samsung...

Purchased in November 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $299.00.

Samsung AUSamsung
Nick off

Thanks for your response Sara, but support for dud buds won't replace my losses. Everything I wrote was true. Suck.

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Buds+ compares to other Wireless Headphones

Qingyi Hua

Not a good option if you want to buy earbuds

The only advantage is that it can pair with several equipments. And I got it free while I pre-ordered my Galaxy S20+. I have got an airpods pro, but it cannot work with my Surface laptop. My galaxy buds+ is the only equipment I have to work same time with my laptop and mobile. But sometimes, it fails to transmit the sound properly. Laggings or even distorted sound happen quite often, especially you are several metres away from the equipment it links to. And its noise cancelling is almost useless on the streets only if you want to maximise ambient sound, which is also quite uncomfortable. Overall, I don't think this product worth more than $100.

Purchased in March 2020 at Samsung Online store.

Qingyi Hua

I appreciate you value customer opinion. To be honest, I think it is a real bonus when it came free with my Samsung S20+, which is amazing to use till now.

Mark S

Mark SSouth East Queensland, QLD

High on Promises, Low on Delivery

Purchased in August 2020 at Kogan.com for $150.00.

AdaSamsung

Hi Mark, we appreciate the feedback you have provided on the Galaxy Buds+. It has not gone unnoticed and will be passed on. If any questions do arise, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Ada

Aimee C.

Aimee C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Design is great

I use the headphones primarily to listen to online lectures and they don't hurt my ears even when I use them for hours. I don't however recommend them for running because they are not very secure especially when you have sweaty ears like mine. I haven't tried changing the "hooks" to large though so maybe that would help. The ambient sound is good and it does the job. I love that I can easily switch to ambient and (passive) noise cancelling because the house is full of noisy kids. I also love the blue design because it's unique.

Purchased in March 2020 at Samsung Online store.

MickSamsung
Taf

TafHunter Region, NSW

After trying so many earbud variations, these just work and so well.

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon for $239.00.

JxM

JxMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super comfortable, long battery life and finally an iOS app

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $239.00.

my new buds plus

after purchasing my note 10 plus i choose the samsung buds plus. i don't regret having them they make my life easy and i just love them. they easily get paired with my phone and laptop, the sound is very clear and the battery life is impressive.

Purchased in April 2020.

KathSamsung

It is great to hear you are currently enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Buds+, Jaouhara! We really appreciate sharing your feedback on this product with us and I will be sharing this with the team :)

Kath

jaouhara b.

you're must welcome, I am a huge fun of samsung creativity keep the great work :)

Wireless Headphones

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Buds+ compares to other Wireless Headphones

Kezz F.

Kezz F.Sydney, NSW

Over priced but a good product

I upgraded my phone and got suckered into adding these to my contract for a small monthly fee. I use them with Spotify (which is mostly all I listen to when I use headphones) and the sound quality is good, better than cheaper alternatives I have used in the past. I haven’t had any problems with connecting them and them disconnecting while using. And as for the range who uses the headphones at a far enough distance for them to drop out? So I don’t think we need to worry about that.
Like most wireless headphones they’re a bit tricky to keep in your ears, you really have to jam them in. But when you’re buying wireless what more can you expect really?

Purchased in April 2020 at Vodafone.

KathSamsung

Glad to hear you are enjoying your Samsung Galaxy Buds+ overall, Kezz. We really appreciate the time spent to share your experience with us and I will be sure to forward this on to the team!

Kath

BigBoy

BigBoyBrisbane

Worth what you pay....nithing

Came free with my new phone.
Poor high frequency response, little or no base, uncomfortable to wear for any length of time.
Better off buying a $20 pair from eBay.
Steer clear of these!