Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

MPNs: 36225309, 36225310, KHSGS732BLK and 5 more

mimi

mimiepping

Was good now scared to buy samsung ever again

C.Ry.

C.Ry.Perth, WA

love it

I love this phone. i think samsung have one of the best phone cameras.
Cannot fault it. I do think that it is a shame that this phone has been discontinnued.

KathSamsung
JadeSimpson

JadeSimpsonQLD, 4227

Love it

I had the s5 and the s7 is great too. Just updated for a bigger screen. It takes great pics too. Does everything I need it to do. Apps run smoothly. Use it for emailing, pics, calls. I love it just as much as the s5.

Purchased in March 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $500.00.

David

DavidCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect can't get any better

Reliable item apps work smoothly. good in everyday use .camera works smoothly. Durability and brightness works fine internet is smooth if your to bye a phone this Galaxy S7 is the one too get

Purchased in March 2018 at Telstra.

Golly

Perfect when new - now rubbish due to updates

S7 was a classy phone when new, easy to use, good camera and battery. But with each successive update and change (without detailed how-to-use instructions) phone usability has become far too complicated. Samsung never accurately describes their software updates and never say how they will substantially change options, screen layouts and performance. So with all of the software changes since I purchased the phone in April 2018 the ease of use and performance has diminished.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for $540.00.

Sylvia

Sylvia

Perfect Backup Phone in 2019

Use it as a spare phone on my gimbal to take travel videos. It's still going good in 2019, operating fast and smooth. The camera has good auto focus and handles low light pretty well. The size of this phone fits perfectly on a mobile gimbal as many flagships are a little big and heavy for gimbals.

Purchased in May 2016.

Read the Fine Print.

Read the Fine Print.Sydney, NSW

My Samsung S7 Acting Up & Slowing Especially After Last 2 Software Updates.

Shannon

Shannon

The camera!

Each Samsung I get is always better then the last. I absolutely love how great the camera is in this phone. I also love the fingerprint access. It's so easy to use.

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for $250.00.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Smart phone ever

Reliable, works a dream for the past 3 years ... Definitely going to be a SAMSUNG smart phone user for life.
Camera takes great photos, even at night, messaging/calling/emails/internet access etc - everything works without a hitch, APPS all run smoothly. Easy to do updates / easy to maintain links to my mailboxes, battery lasts a decent stretch, only need to recharge once every 2 days or so despite using youtube / streaming occasionally. Extremely satisfied customer here. this is a workphone so no receipt for it.

Purchased in March 2016.

Bishal

BishalMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Durable

The built quality is fabulous. I am totally satisfied with camera it has. Sound is amazing. Good battery life. Pretty good value for money, long lasting. I recommend this product

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi for $699.00.

Artur

ArturSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good phone

Bought samsung s7 when it was released.
Good phone, was working quick without any problems for first 2 years.
Then it start working slower, sometimes freezes, battery still good and I'm a hard user.

Purchased in August 2016 for $900.00.

green reaper

Gets so hot it shuts down, cannot hold it & Samsung deny there is issues, its nothing but a piece of junk

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for $560.00.

N R

N RCanberra

Samsung S7 is poor phone and no use with the repairer as well (especially JB Hi-FI)

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi.

Samsung AUSamsung

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We've sent you a PM requesting for more information. When it's most convenient for you can you please send that through?

Lele

LeleTuggerah

Good reliable phone

Camera great in day, not so in evening
Battery doesn't last as long as what id like.
Great size phone user friendly easy to operate and handle. Nice clear screen and fast processor.
Overall very happy with this phone. Love the features and compact slim design. Would buy another Samsung phone.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Ja G T424074

Ja G T424074Melbourne

Great phone

Great phone will always buy a Samsung! Easy to use.

Camera quality is great, I'm sure they will always get better with each model.

Everything runs smoothly.

I use my phone for calls, messages, banking and browsing the net.

THE ONLY THING THAT WOULD MAKE IT PERFECT IS IF THEY MADE IT SO THE PHONES DON'T BREAK EASY.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Blake

BlakeSydney, NSW

A Great Little Phone

I have had a lot of problems with cell phones from other makers but I keep on coming back to Samsung because the phone keep on working. The camera is good and the apps still run smoothly. Sometimes it takes a little longer than it should to load but that is because i have over loaded the phone with junk.

I am very happy with phone and still have faith in this brand.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Tracy

TracyAustralia nsw

Owned the Samsung s7 for 2 weeks brought e cover and screen protector now my phone is leaking purple

Haven’t got a chance to upload apps or take photos because the phone started to leak purple patches all over a brand new phone. It’s very upsetting I work hard for my money and needed a phone for my work now I’m $500 down would not recommend this phone to anyone .

Date PurchasedDec 2018
PhilSamsung

Katie

KatieSydney

Love it

I definitely can’t live without it! It got a big screen which is perfect to watch a movie at night and all the apps run smoothly and quick!
The camera is really high in quality, it’s even better than the iphone i used to use!
I also like how it can show all the app in the homescreen and there’s a lot of way to manage apps from homescreen which is much more convenient

I bought it with a discount so the samsung phone is definitely worth it!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

DO NOT BUY A SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE

The battery gets really really really hot & phone shuts down, also battery does not hold it's charge for long. The phone gets so hot it can't be doing my head any good & at times I have had to end phone calls because my phone is so hot.
I have always had Samsung phones since my first phone a Nokia, but it seems Samsung these days does not care about the quality just the profit. Every one of my samsung phones seems to get worse on quality & performance - i have had enough - no more Samsung for me & i urge everyone else out there not to get sucked into the samsung publicity - it is all false.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
PhilSamsung

Bigb

BigbWentworthville

Not worth the price

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

Gollyasked

Will Samsung ever release a software update to take the Galaxy S7 back to the great phone it used to be before all of the software updates over the last 18 months that have diminished usability OR is this an underhand tactic used by Samsung to get people to buy a new phone. After my experience with S7 software updates I'll probably buy a new phone BUT it won't be made by Samsung!

JoanneSamsung

Hi Golly, we’re sorry to hear that the new software does not meet your expectations. Unfortunately, you are unable to revert back to any previous update, as each update modifies the security in your phone. If you are experiencing difficulties with your S7, we recommend taking your device to the nearest service centre so we can take a look at this for you.

Remember, all visits require a booking - you can make yours via the link below:

Golly

Oh thanks Jo. As I live 500km from your nearest service centre I do not see this as an option. I would like Samsung to revert back to options and layouts on the phone as they were when I purchased it. I'm sure Samsung can still handle 'security' if they did this. It seems when pressed to fix their lousy software updates Samsung claim the updates are "for security reasons" when the updates contain a lot more change than just security patches. Samsung need to give users a more detailed description of what software updates actually contain and how they will change phone usability so users can make an informed choice as to whether they wish to proceed with update.

JoanneSamsung

You are unable to revert back to a previous update, Golly as mentioned above. Just to let you know, if you can't get to one of our Service Locations - you also have the option to drop it off at your local Australia Post office. For more information, please see below:

Barbara N.

Barbara N.asked

How do I store photos vìdeoes etc on only one app on my Samsung galaxy 7edge?

Samsung AUSamsung

Hey Barbara, we recommend for you to view your files on the My Files app. This app enables you to view the files stored on your microSD card as well as the internal storage on your device.

Jennifer B.

Jennifer B.asked

How do you use the slo mo feature on a galaxy S7?

Samsung AUSamsung

Hi Jennifer, I have provided steps below to help you with using the Slow Motion feature on your S7. Hope this helps.

Open Camera app > Mode > Slow Motion

Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives