Samsung Galaxy Watch

Alex A.

Alex A.Perth, WA

Need improvement

I bought and returned it because the battery life is horrible and it does not count my steps properly and it does not have an open water swimming tracking feature.

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $629.00.

reach1973

reach1973

Samsung galaxy watch

Love my galaxy watch. We all have 1 in family so 3 here. Keeps motavation going to get steps done and floors . Never had a problem with any of ours

KathSamsung

Glad to hear you are currently loving your Samsung Galaxy Watch! Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be forwarded to the team. Should you have any enquiries, please don't hesitate to send us a private message.

keren2Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

Purchased in May 2019 at Samsung Physical store for $399.00.

KathSamsung

Hi Keren2. Sorry to hear of the experiences you've had with us so far and I would like to look further into this for you. If you would like me to do so, please send us a private message.

KathSamsung

Hi Keren, I have replied to your private message regarding the above. If you could check your inbox, it would be greatly appreciated.

casey

casey

Great Watch

Got this watch in July and it has been great, its easy to use great connectivity and capabilities. I like the sleep tracker because i do have a lot of trouble sleeping so i like to see how I'm actually sleeping.

Purchased in July 2019 at Telstra.

Swet H.

Swet H.Sydney, NSW

Best gift for me

I never wanted to buy a smart watch because I thought it was just useless. Until I decided to buy myself the samsung watch which I cant live without everyday anymore. The best opyion I.lik is that I can read FB messages on my watch without appearing thag Ive already read it online. haha

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $499.00.

MickSamsung

Very bad battery life etc...

This is probably the worst rip of product on the market, and I too like JinkyG below, have the same issues. I have already taken it to a service centre, which they had it for approximately 2 hours i would think and said they could not re-produce the overheating or battery draining. I now have to take more time off work to go back to get it looked at again - it's hard to get to Fountain Gate for me, and probably to be told the same thing. This time I have taken photos of the draining battery and overheating. I lose OVER 50% battery overnight when in nightime mode, which I would have thought wouldn't use any. If I don't get this REPLACED I will be seeking legal advice.

Purchased in October 2019 at Optus for $600.00.

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Not accurate

Steps are not being counted accurately and no open water feature..bought it on jbhifi and returned straight away. Looks good but not reliable and battery life is poor..definitely needs improvement

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $629.00.

Chips

ChipsSydney, NSW

Stylish watch

Love how light it is and how I can upload my photos as watchfaces. Battery last all done which is great, sometimes it doesn't sync with the phone when it rings it only notifies me a minute later that l have missed a call. Good step tracker. All in all its alright but not worth the price tag.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $499.00.

Mark

MarkHobart, TAS

Great watch

This 46mm watch looks amazing and is surprisingly light to wear for its size. Great number of functions including all kinds of health related functions such as step counter, flights of stairs, heart rate, calories burnt, music apps, emails, barometer, altimeter, news, calender, and many more. Watch is waterproof and can make and receive calls via Bluetooth not is available as a cellular version. No regrets here.

Rose

Rose

Only if need to know the time

Great for work but not for usual daily living as you will use your mobile for everything. I mainly use for work as I cannot hold my mobile phone with me. It is great to have for tell you the time and can quick check on emails but very hard to type on or view things in a such small screen and take so much time to type a few words to send text messages.

Purchased in January 2019 at The Good Guys for $480.00.

JoanneSamsung

Your feedback will be taken on board and passed on internally, Rose. We appreciate the time you've spent to provide your perspective on this.

Jo

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Awesome

Couldn't be happier with this watch. New face everyday feels like a new watch. The voice call quality is excellent. Battery life has been short...but I expect that to improve once the novelty factor wears off

Purchased in September 2019.

Adrienna

AdriennaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It's alright...

Battery doesn't last very long so you have to choose whether you want it for during the day or to monitor your sleep at night....can't really do both. Other than that it's great. Awesome sound quality and call connections...sometimes it clearer than taking a call on my note 9!

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $459.00.

crippsprincess

crippsprincessAU

Average watch

I bought mine in nov 2018. Had it for 9 months, very good at the start, loved it. But then slowly dropped off, memory getting low, not that i downloaded apps to it, cailbre was off, randomly start talking to me, screen didnt turn on or flash when i wanted it to. Wore it swimming twice then it started to get worse. Samsung pay didnt work, stop syncing to my phone. Was becoming a nightmare. Sound started to distort. Decided to get rid of it. Wasnt worth what i paid for it $500

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hifi Home for $500.00.

KBO

KBOCentral coast

Exceeding expectations

This watch looks very sleek and really easy to use and setup. It has made a huge positive impact in my work productivity. Have received many compliments of this watch, i am very happy with this product and so far exceeding all expectations.

Purchased in August 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $449.00.

TMB1990

TMB1990Western Australia

Excellent Watch

Purchased in March 2019 at Telstra.

lussylargo

lussylargoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love this stylish gorgeous watch

As an apple user I wanted this rose gold Samsung watch not a fan of the Apple Watch look. I love this stylish Samsung which sends me all my notifications and keeps me moving and advises of my fitness, sleep stress etc.

Purchased in March 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $549.00.

pgmooney

pgmooneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A smart watch for the non-Apple people

Purchased in September 2018 at Samsung Online store for $549.00.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Fantastic watch

Great watch, have been looking for a watch for some time and obviously tried some ( wish ) watches that failed. So i bit the bullet and went for the Samsung. Very impressed. Connected via bluetooth to my phone i can view emails, phone calls and text messages. The average time before charge is 3 days ( depending on how long you use it). From Samsung health, tracking your every step to sleep tracker the Samsung watch has not disappointed. I have purchased a SS band as i do find i am gettting a little rash from the silicon band but thats the only problem i find :)

Purchased in March 2019 for $499.00.

Battery Life

WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY!!!!

I've worn it for 12 hours and the battery reads 15%, and I haven't even made a call or sent a text message. I regret buying, it's virtually useless as it spends more time on the charging dock than on my wrist. I am SOOOO disappointed!!!!

Purchased in August 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $599.00.

DISAPPOINTED
DISAPPOINTED

Battery life is rubbish as well as the resolution from Samsung VOC

Purchased in May 2019.