Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2

44mm Bluetooth, 40mm Cellular, 44mm Cellular

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of smart watch / fitness tracker would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.5

• Battery Life
Prabh

PrabhMelbourne

Watch is awesome

Had this watch since May and overall I love it, UI, Performance, Features are the best of any smartwatch even that of the apple watch 5. Very easy to use.

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for A$369.00.

Ethan C

Ethan C

No real complaints. Does the job.

I bought it mainly for the convenience of receiving notifications and it serves that function reasonably well.
It is comfortable to wear, which is a big plus and you can buy aftermarket watch bands and cases which somewhat allows you to wear it with different outfits. Fitness functions are however gimmicky and virtually useless in my opinion.

I get two days use before I have to recharge. This is on medium brightness and AOD turned on.

Purchased in December 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$356.85.

Jayden T.

Jayden T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

An Awesome Watch To Have!

This watch is pretty great for someone who wants a compact, miniaturized phone that offers easy access for a lot of basic and essential applications!

One of the best fitness based watches and overall a great watch to have in general! Accurate recording of steps, heart-rate, sleeping patterns, etc.

Even the battery life is quite exceptional with 1d 3h as the average battery amount on a full charge with full functionality and about 3-4 days with power-saving mode on!

Overall one of the best watches I've owned in regards to functionality, style, fashion and performance.

Purchased at Kogan.com for A$499.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Brian

BrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is a quality alternative to Apple Watch

I have recently changed job so had to returned my iphone to my old company. My new company gave me a Samsung phone which wouldn't work with my Apple Watch 2. After some research, I have decided to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Active 2 watch, I like the design and the look of the watch. Functions wise it's on par with Apple's Watch. The watch is comfortable to wear and have a lot of fitness capabilities which I like.

Purchased in May 2020 at Officeworks Online store for A$379.00.

MickSamsung
Sabrina

Sabrina

Good watch, average battery

Purchased in November 2019 at Samsung for A$750.00.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Decent product, but LTE doesn't work

Watch connectivity with Nokia 8 is an issue, it keeps disconnecting. In addition, I cannot setup the LTE mobile network connectivity through the app. Smart watch features are useful as expected when watch is connected.

Purchased in April 2020 at Vodafone for A$699.00.

AdaSamsung
Nitish

Nitish

Great watch

I bought black watch as i like black color its an amazing watch with really good features.
I use it everyday even while exercising and walking it helps me track my movements during the day.

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hifi Home.

Samsung AUSamsung

Thank you for your review, Nitish. We're happy to hear you're using your Galaxy Watch Active everyday!

Sara
Samsung Australia

Rustproofhydra

RustproofhydraPerth, WA

Not too bad

I purchased this watch being a samsung fan but it didnt come to my expectation due to glitches i have to face. Its hr monitor is like not calibrated. Does not give accurate reading, blue tooth range is poor. Even i cannot connect it to my mobile in next room.

Purchased in February 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for A$332.00.

MickSamsung
Kat

KatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

An expensive error

I chose the black, because the only other option was pink. Within 10 days of just regular wearing the paint had chipped off the outside of the watch. Samsung advised that it was made of aluminium. That was the explanation. In other words, what did I expect. I downloaded the heart rate hourly info and it showed min. beat at 39bpm a few times per day including when I'm not asleep. When I walk or cycle an annoying voice keeps telling me statistics every km (bike). Tried everything to turn it off & again took it back to Samsung. They also turned off various things including Bixby & the voice still reports.
I'm so disappointed, annoyed & completely regretting this purchase.

Purchased in October 2019 at Samsung Physical store for A$549.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Workinmumma

WorkinmummaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love it

I've just recently got it, but I'm having fun with it, and I love it cheering me on for being active (just getting off the couch after binge watching stranger things haha!)

Purchased in October 2019.

Orland Louie Reyes

Orland Louie ReyesSydney, NSW

Good Design, Bad Battery, Worse Online Experience

Purchased in October 2019 at Samsung Online store for A$749.00.