Samsung QuickDrive WW85M74FNOR

Samsung QuickDrive WW85M74FNOR

MPN: WW85M74FNOR

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now

3.3

Dean

DeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Biggest Disappointment

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,295.00.

Dryer TypeSimpson SDV401
KathSamsung
karen55

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

Just the right size for medium family. 8.5 kilo. Large array of washes unlike my old machine. Does a great wash. Much better than my previous top loader. Hold 4 peoples washing every two days with ease. Quiet while running, definitely recommend. Good price saved $100 purchasing from goodguys ebay store.

Purchased in September 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,299.00.

Mick LIllawarra, NSW

Cleans so much better than a top loader.

Purchased in September 2019 at Bing Lee for A$1,400.00.

MickSamsung
Mick L

We re ran the calibration function, which resets the computer and now it only takes about an hour to do a load which is brilliant. It cleans really well, very happy.

Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung QuickDrive WW85M74FNOR compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Brooke B

Brooke BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good machine, with lots of options.

Purchased at The Good Guys.

Omann1

Omann1Mount martha

Great Washer

Was hesitant at first as we had a front loader before. Excellent machine with 15 minute fast wash, can open door during cycle and it has a small door also. Has agitator at the back and sides. We have recently upgraded from a popular brand top loader and would never go back. The only issue is that they don’t sell a pedastel for this model.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Not happy

Machine changes program after 1.08 seconds from a 1 hour to a 3 hour with.
Parts replaced twice with technician saying he has no idea why.
Replace 3 days ago, same thing, all on video for them to see.
Time for money back I think.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
PhilSamsung
Jepjep

JepjepPerth

WiFi not working and not customer support

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Samsung AUSamsung
Lin

LinPerth, WA

Noisy At First but Still Worth It.

Upgraded our old Samsung which is still going strong 20yrs on and the youngest has it now! This one was noisy at first which we were upset about, but we thought give it a chance, glad we did after about 6/7 washes the noise went. The washes are as always superb. The Add Door is a great advantage as well as the gentle reminder to clean the drum. Hopefully it lasts at least as long as the last one :)

Date PurchasedJul 2018

TERRIBLE NOISY WASHING MACHINE

I bought this machine being the cream of the crop, It should come with a warning sticker on it that it is a noisy machine. I rang them after the first wash. It is louder than my old 20 year old front loader, I have had Samsung out and a part has been replaced, even the serviceman said it was loud, but it is still loud, a real buzzing noise that you can hear 3 rooms away. I have had no satisfaction from customer service, as apparently because it washes your clothes it is within the specifications of the machine. I would not recommend this machine to my worst friend, do yourself a favour do not buy

Date PurchasedJun 2018
PhilSamsung

Hi Wendy, I'm sorry to hear that. I would like to look into this further for you, I have sent you a PM to assist further.

Philip
Samsung Australia

Front Loading Washing Machines

Nice and Quick!

Very happy with our new washing machine. Wash cycle is quick and the quality of the wash was been good every time as well. i also really like Add Door, which I use for jumper that I just need to spin dry. Would definitely recommend.

Small

Smallasked

QuickDrive WW85M74FNOR

Hi guys, an overwhelming smell of plastic, each time it drys.It gives me headaches,we dont have laundry so it set up in the kitchen.Mainly used the mashine for quick wash,never big load.Only used dry cycle for fluffing towels for 30 min.not happy with result(I had eletrolux did it in 15 min perfect).I was shocked today, after using quick(3 hours to be exact) wash and dry cycle how my 10 face washes came out.They all stick dry to the wall of the mashine. I thought I did something wrong, put it again just to be sure it's done the same....I dont want this mashine anymore ....I want my money back,please help me.
3 months since we bought it.

KathSamsung

We recommend performing a drum clean to help with bad odours coming from your washing machine! Please follow the link below on how to use this feature:

Kath

Leila M.

Leila M.asked

QuickDrive WW85M74FNOR

My emergency filter hose had gone back inside the hole.please what to do.

AdaSamsung

Hi Leila, is the emergency drain cap attached to the hose?

For more information:

Ada

Donna K

Donna Kasked

QuickDrive WW85M74FNOR

Hi just wondering if you can keep the door slightly open to air the machine after each cycle (one review said this can't be done)
Also does this machine heat the water internally or is there a hose to connect to the hot water.
Thx

Mick L

It doesn’t heat the water and I have left the door open without issues.

AdaSamsung

Hi Donna, for safety precautions, it is not recommend for you to keep you washer door open. The unit has only a cold water valve and a built in heater.

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives