Samsung WF0754W7V / WF0754W7V1 / WF0854W8E

Samsung WF0754W7V / WF0754W7V1 / WF0854W8E

WF0754W7V, WF0754W7V1, WF0854W8E

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Cosmo KramerSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's been a great machine, have owned it for quite a few years now.

Machine gets a heavy workload, at least 10 loads a week if not more. Hasn't missed a beat until recently. Started leaking water and i slipped the top off the machine and saw a split in the top of the detergent drawer. Machine sprays water all over the inside when filling up. This looks like a manufacturing failure. Is this something that Samsung are covering even though the machine is out of warranty. Happy to fit it myself.

Noise Level
KathSamsung
Cosmo Kramer

sorry Kath i don't do Facebook, do you have another contact method like email.

Cheers Kosmo

KathSamsung

Love this machine and will be sorry when it packs it in

Extremely gentle on clothes. Removes any pilling from clothes (and great with wool). The machine chucks all the debris into the front seal making it easy to clean. Even if a tissue goes through the wash (usually a major disaster), it seems to just place it into the front seal. The most amazing washing machine I have ever had. The detergent tray is also easy to remove and clean. Our machine is 8 years old and I'm starting to worry about it needing replacing, even though it seems to be going strong. Everything still works beautifully, including the nobs and door hinges. Timer is super easy to use. Set and forget.

Purchased in April 2011 at Bond & Bond for $1,500.00.

Noise Level
Dryer TypeBosch Serie 8 WTW87565AU
Samsung AUSamsung
VictimofJustSports

VictimofJustSportsSydney

Perfection of work

This washing machine is really a good product for home. We are using it everyday since last 5 years whithout any fault. Product features are excellent. Machine is handling all type of cloths very gently. This is star product of Samsung. Eco Bubble technology is excellent. This machine is also help to save water.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung WF0754W7V / WF0754W7V1 / WF0854W8E compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Phil G

Phil G

Good Machine backed by terrific customer service

Our machine had a major drive failure last year and was repaired under warranty. This year, nearly six years after purchase, the dispenser at the top of the machine started leaking. It was replaced today and again Samsung footed the bill. We very much like our machine but are particularly impressed with Samsung's outstanding customer service. Thank you Samsung. I'm pretty sure our next washing machine will be a Samsung.

Date PurchasedJune 2012

GroupieFerntree gully

Fire hazard

Date PurchasedFeb 2011
Groupie

Just a quick comment.. Samsung contacted me back and sent out tech who immediately deemed it unsafe, Samsung fully refunded money. If this happens contact samsung

Cameron

CameronBrisbane

Years of trouble ending in it catching fire!

Purchased this machine about 6 years ago, early on it was an alright machine. After a while the wash quality started to decline quite rapidly. The detergent box cracked after about 5 years which we got fixed. Just this weekend gone during a load of washing we heard a loud thud come from the laundry. I went in to see what it was and to my horror saw that the machine was smoking a thick black smoke. Quickly disconnected it from the power outlet and dragged it outside where it smouldered for about 30 mins. I have no idea what the problem was but needless to say even if we got it fixed I am not risking my whole house burning down if it happens again. Just very fortunate we were home!

Date PurchasedJune 2011

Money pit

Had all the same problems as the guy below . Split soap dispencer, Seal on door replaced twice and 1 year all times flooded my house . And was all fixed under warranty but now has stopped working again... Wont spin and computer goes crazy and stops working . Wont be fixing it this time . Heap of crap and so disappointed only got 4 years out of it and am not in a position to afford a knew mavhi e

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Dimsym

DimsymWa, 6164

Terrible machine. Replaced after only 4 years as i'm sick of fixing it....

mclaughlinclan

mclaughlinclanSydney

4 years in .. Could be worse

This is my second Samsung front loader in 10yrs. In saying that, my first machine should've lasted longer than 5-6yrs.
This second machine, after 3yrs started leaking from the top, left side. I called support and a technician came out. I was out of warranty but it was fixed for free as it was a manufacturing fault common in this model.
I was very relieved and thankful.
But honestly, I won't be purchasing a Samsung as my next washing machine.
Their fridges and microwaves seem ok. But I think they should just stick to electronics.

Allison MSydney, NSW

Soap box housing unit cracked

I loved this machine and recommended to several people but now 3 years on the soap box housing assembly has a crack in the top and the machine is leaking water everywhere. With parts and labour will cost nearly $300 to replace, definitely a design fault and very disappointing. The machine originally cost $750 and am now deciding whether it is worth fixing as there is a good chance it will happen again. Will never recommend a Samsung again !! I now feel terrible to those I recommended and who bought this machine - hopefully it won't happen to them.

Geoff

GeoffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent machine, even better service.

I love my Samsung products, always bought Australian and always had trouble. Switched to Samsung approx. 10 years ago without a single problem. Unfortunately, my washer started leaking and was repaired today. Even though I believe the washer was deliberately damaged, the service person replaced the broken part, and covered it under warranty. According to the retailer I purchased it from, my warranty expired 18 months ago.
This was exceptional service from Samsung and very much appreciated. I didn't realize this quality of customer service still existed, Thankyou Samsung.

Seamus

SeamusWollongong

agree with Phil

I see the line has been discontinued. Story of my life.

I was going to write a long funny positive bit about my love affair with my 6 months old Samsung 7.5lt Front Loader washing machine. But why bother you can't buy one.

I am so happy with my new relationship having come out of a tragic and frustrated one with Westinghouse that I have faith again in cheep Chinese manufactured products. See the other review they are all on the money with the exception of those who have expectations for long term relationships with their machines. That's not how it works in the real world and each day after 3 years you are still making the relationship work should be treasured.

Must go lots of fun washing to do. Now where is that dog!

Phil

PhilArmidale

Very good for an off grid solar setup - uber efficient.

This is a long term review having had this unit for 5 years. I never use the eco bubble feature but find cold washing is very efficient and the power consumed is around 150 watt hours per cycle. If you have an off grid setup with a good quality sine wave inverter these direct drive front loaders are a good choice if you dont use the inbuilt heater ( ie cold wash) .One negative , liquid soap and liquid conditioner dispensers can not cope with liquids that are too thick in that it wont dispense properly . This is the only negative for a good machine , just use powders for washing and the thinner conditioners and you cant go wrong

Great machine....broke after 4 years!

As with most modern appliances, they work wonderfully (as you would expect when you pay good money for them). However, after 4 years of using this machine the "spider" broke and couldn't be repaired because Samsung discontinued supply of this particular part - this is why I give this machine a rating of Bad. To be honest, there was nothing special about this machine - it washed the clothes and that was it. One major issue was that, despite levelling the machine on the floor using a spirit level, it vibrated like hell and rattled the windows. I'd never purchase a Samsung front loader again due to the vibrations and the lack of technical support when things go wrong.

very good machine

Very good, but it takes to long to go through its programs, otherwise good for staff , because of no ironing, we have had machine for around 2 yrs about

Pump is a problem

Steve

StevePerth

Great washing machine - reliable and great value

Great washing machine - reliable and great value
Owned for nearly 3 years, no issues at all.
Quiet and efficient with water and electricity.

Terrible machine and customer service

Very loud and now house electrical safety switch has gone with smoke coming out. Samsung say caused by a rodent chewing wire although no dead electrocuted rodent to be seen. Of course this is a warranty exclusion.

Sue_C

Sue_CAU

Broken and cannot be fixed

Unfortunately my Samsung 7.5 kg front loader washing machine broke down just before 3 years ownership. It couldn't be repaired due to being discontinued and no replacement parts were available. They offered to replace the machine with an 8 kg machine or refund my money. I took the money as I expect a machine to last longer than 3 years.
It cleaned the clothes very well and was very happy with the results and programs available.
It's broken down just before 3 years ownership. Had a few problems with refund but it has been resolved.

fdsaj

fdsajAU

After 2yrs use upgraded to good

Note still going strong after two years of continual use.

Only had it 2 months but fingers crossed it's still working. To be honest I think we should have bought the Fisher and Paykel instead. Takes a long time to do a wash and despite the large door and 7.5kg capacity it doesn't take much load and only recommends 7.5kg on the really long wash settings. Actual energy use is more than our old top loader. Not sure what the fuss is about really!

Long wash times - filter hard to empty

Rooswald22
Rooswald22

Hi there,
Just wanted to know your experience about this washing machine. I would like your honest views that help me make up my mind.

Sauro Salomoni

Sauro SalomoniBrisbane

Great machine and great service

I've had have this machine for more than 1 year now. It's efficient and very reliable. I had 2 small issues over this time, and both were promptly repaired by Samsung service on the warranty. The same technician was sent to fix both issues. With his experience, he could diagnose and solve the problems in less than 5 minutes.
I'm very happy with both the machine and Samsung service.
Reliable machine and good service