Samsung WW75K5210WW

Samsung WW75K5210WW

MPN: 36510418

How to buy the best washing machine

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

4.5

Bill02

Bill02South East Queensland, QLD

Very good performer

This is our first front loader, and it solves the main problem we have always had with them- you can interrupt the cycle and add items.
It says it does a "bubble wash", and that is a very good description, as there are plenty of suds in evidence in the clear view panel in the door.
The detergent drawer system works well, as does the door opening panel.
Our only disappointment is that, although it claims a 7200 RPM spin, the clothes aren't quite as dry as we'd experienced with previous washing machines.

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for $710.00.

Noise Level
Darcy

DarcySouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the add wash

I love this machine. The add wash feature is a dream as I am always finding a washing or sock that I missed. I haven’t tried all the cycles - mostly use daily wash and cotton. It did suck a small baby washer up somehow which ended up in the filter down the bottom, but other than that it hasn’t eaten or ruined any clothes. I was put off by the long time for cottons cycle but soon discovered it self adjusts based on load size so my cycles are usually around 3 hrs or less.

Purchased in May 2017.

Sjjjj

SjjjjMackay

great machine

Very quiet compared to my old top loader, clothes are staying in perfect condition compared to the old top loader seem to stretch them.
Love the extra shoot function to add clothes after it has been turned on...... even easy enough for my 3 yr old daughter to use. Has a great delay start function.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung WW75K5210WW compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Roger

RogerSydney

This is good, many options to set. It clean and rinse the clothes well, no wear-out clothes yet. The noise is just a like a normal washing machine. Probably the most favorite feature is the small door to put your clothes in the middle of washing. Expensive though but good purchase.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Maree

MareeBrookdale wa

Have a lot of faults

I've had two washing machines in a year first machine electricals went out on of owning it about 2 months tub went and a couple other problems so Samsung replaced it second washing machine still has gone on it.
The machine itself when it does work has made clothes clean but I will be never buying a Samsung washing machine ever again as I have had so many problems with it.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Rajan basnet

Rajan basnetMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent for medium to large family

Excellent for medium to large family. We can add clothes during wash. It has very good 15 Minute quick wash feature, and auto load sensor too. smart check troubleshooting. Variable spin setting and cleans dirty clothes very nicely. It makes very little noise so can do laundry anytime. Various settings helps to wash baby clothes without any problems.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Patty Koko CiCi Lee

Patty Koko CiCi LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy with this washing machine

I have always been liking Samsung front load. Clothes are clean after wash. It has many different settings and most importantly it spins up to 1400 rpm. So clothes dry very fast once hang out. It also has a little window for load small towels, socks, small garments. It has made it so easy for washing baby clothes.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Steve L

Steve LPerth

Great functions but poor reliability

Cleans clothes and all functions works very well. Generally quiet even when spinning at highest setting. Problem is it broke down after 5 years and 5 months - looks like a belt problem resulting in drum instability when spinning causing complete wear of the front door seal. I guess Samsung don't build machines to last these days!

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Eco bubble Add to washing macnhine

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Quiet
Economical
It washes clothes
It looks nice!
The little finish ditty is cute!
It smells! No matter how hard I try, or what I try, it has a stale, dead, wet cloth smell!
The little door within the door is good in theory, but in practise, it’s just another seal to work hard to try and avoid the dead and wet smell from! The little door also catches lint and you really have to get in there to clean out the funk.
The washing machine does what it’s supposed to do and it does it well, but in my naivety I bought a front loader expecting to be less work, not more than stop loader. We make regular use of the drum clean setting to try to combat the schtink! I don’t think that I’d buy this model again.

Turbine3

Turbine3Melbourne

Excellent Results Every Time

We love this washer. It replaced a tired old top loader and the first thing we noticed was clothes coming out finished half dry compared to the old one - great! I think it actually does a better job of cleaning too. It certainly uses less water and detergent so that's good. It quiet when running although the spin out sounds like a jet landing! I am very pleased with this machine. Such an improvement.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Andriani Tzouvani

Andriani TzouvaniMelbourne

Washing machine Samsung

It does clean the clothes very well, but with my white clothes, I am a bit disappointed. Top loader washing machine has better results with white clothes.
It doesn't wear out the clothes. The cloths don't get wrinkling by the spinning. Advantage of the hand washing program
Normal sound,
The fact, that you can add clothes, even after you set it on, it is amazing

Date PurchasedSept 2017

DeeGold Coast

Great front loader with ability to pause cycle to add small items

The one thing that I have disliked about front loader washing machines is that once you start the wash cycle, you can't pause the machine during a cycle to add the office dirty sock or forgotten tea towel until we bought this machine. You can hit pause at any time during the cycle and there is a pop open flap that released and you can push through additional items. The machine is pretty quiet and has many wash cycle options to choose from. The only annoying thing is the melody that it plays at the end of the wash and to date I have not found a way to mute or shorten the melody. Other than that, it's a fantastic front loader. Cleans clothes and bedding fantastically!!

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Bingo

Bingomelbourne

Brilliant Samsung Washer

My wife and I love this washing machine. It really is fabulous. The spin is so fast that clothes barely need drying after the cycle has finished and it uses very little water. A huge improvement over the huge old Westinghouse top loader it replaced. The washing cycle is pretty quiet but it does sound a bit like a jet taking off once the spin gets going. The wash itself is very thorough and clothes feel extremely clean afterwards. It even plays a pleasant tune to let you know its finished! Happy customers here, a good machine

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Menamparampan

Menamparampan

Washing machine is good but the washer torn off in a months time but warranty replaced the washer

I was quite happy with the product. in the first month the door washer was torn off, however Samsung warranty replaced it after a couple of calls in.
Experience in warranty call: Calls to Philippines twice rejected the warranty claim which didn't make any sense . Was upset with Samsung was never going to buy anything from Samsung, however they stepped up by calling me back after a few days and told me they would cover it in the warranty. It was only a month old and that proactive action from Samsung won me over from a very dissatisfied customer.
1200 RPM spin is loud. best feature is that we can add extra clothes
With the new door washer replaced i am happy with the product

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Phil

PhilMetford

Fantastic Product.

Buying this washing machine is the one of best decision that we have made. It cleans the clothes wonderfully well. It is very energy efficient and great on water usage.It is whisper quiet and does not make any sound. One of our favorite features is that you can add clothes mid cycle.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Charanjeet

CharanjeetMelbourne

Perfect for family

I think one of the best washing machine in the market. Consume less electricity and water. The best part about the washing machine is small pop up window. It has numerous settings which can suit your needs. The only thing which I don't like about the machine is the sound and vibrations coming out of it (But its acceptable).

Date PurchasedJune 2017
RAWAD BEAINI

RAWAD BEAINIMelbourne

Love thials WM

honestly my favourite washing machine! It washes clothes beautifully, love the customisation settings of rinse cycles and temperature, love the music when its finished but the best bit is the "add on " feature where if you forget an item of clothing you can open the satchel and pop it in!

Yash

YashGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Machine

I bought this machine and has been great. I has got different modes for different types of materials that you put inside for washing. Its really quiet and does not make any kind of noise. So far it has not wear-out any of our clothes. One of my favourite feature is you can add clothes mid cycle, which is great.

Shawn

ShawnReservoir

Its reliable

If you are looking for a reliable washing machine at a reasonable price. It's not noisy at all which is suitable for small flats. The introductions and menu are easy to follow that make this product user friendly. I have for almost two years, I highly recommend this model of Samsung washing machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2015