Samsung AddWash Steam WW95N64FRPW (9.5 kg)

Samsung AddWash Steam WW95N64FRPW (9.5 kg)

MPN: WW95N64FRPW

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.2

Jules

JulesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not recommend

we always used front loader with no issues , less than 2 months after purchase the machine started to leak through the front door, contacted the manufacturer who appointed a local technician to fix the issue , they came around and advised the 2 year manufacturer warranty would not cover the door seal, so we had to pay $240 to be fixed. we tried to contact Samsung customer service/ warranty again to dispute and no response. now 6 months after the purchase the machine doesn't seem to rinse or drain properly, we are a busy family of 3 (1 newborn), don't have time to chase warranty/ bad service again - we just gave up on Samsung, won't be buying their products again :(

Purchased in December 2019 at Appliances Online for A$900.00.

KathSamsung
Vishal G.

Vishal G.

Great

Its a great machine, my previous one was Samsung too. Lasted me 9 years. The beauty of this is you have a lid where you can pause the Machine while in operation and put some clothes which I believe is great as compared to others which locks after starting operation.

Purchased at Bing Lee Online store for A$1,099.00.

Sandra

SandraIllawarra, NSW

First time front loader - so far so good

The Actual machine setup was great. Washing clothes is excellent, clothes appear to be cleaner and a quiet wash. Only complaint so far was the setup of the Smart Things wifi connection which was not easily understood.

AdaSamsung
Front Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Samsung AddWash Steam WW95N64FRPW (9.5 kg) compares to other Front Loading Washing Machines

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

Quite a nice change from my old washing machine

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$1,099.00.

mr nugget

mr nugget

Works good but need custom cycles

It cleans great but i it is a little noisy when filling up but it has a really fast spin speed and don't need much time in the dryer and cleans really well

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,300.00.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Faulty product that failed from day one

I purchased the Samsung WW95N64FRP Front loader washing machine with add wash a week and a half ago.

From the moment I used the machine the glass door began leaking at the join of where the add wash door meets the glass.

I’m appalled that a washing machine that is only days old has already failed.

The touch pad at the front is too sensitive. If your clothes or body touches the button you risk turning off the machine and then having to start with the load again wasting time, water and energy.

I will be contacting Samsung to escalate this.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$1,200.00.

Samsung AUSamsung
See all Samsung AddWash Steam Front Loader reviews

David R.

David R.asked

AddWash Steam WW95N64FRPW (9.5 kg)

When I start my machine it's set to 15min quick wash. I can not work out how to program it to start on "super speed" wash. I've set my favourite as super speed on the app but it still come on at 15min quick wash.

JoseSamsung

Hi David, can we ask whether you have selected Super Speed on the control panel of the washing machine itself? Please note that the cycle time will differ depending on the water supply conditions, and the load and type of laundry.

For more information:
User Manual > page 32

Ada
Samsung AU

Get an answer from our members and Samsung representatives