Sukin Cream Cleanser

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I love this cream cleanser

I have been using this cream cleanser for a few years, i love the aroma, i love the creamy texture, and i love how soft my face feels after cleansing with it.
It is the only cleanser i use on my face.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $6.50.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Foamy goodness that lasts!

Natural ingredients we’re perfect for my dry/combination skin. Didn’t leave it feeling flaky or irritated like some other products, just soft and clean, even when using it 2-3 times a day. I was surprised at how little was needed to cover my whole face and neck which made the product really good value for money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Daily use - feeling fresh (combination skin)

Currently using the Rosehip Cream Cleanser and let me tell you... this is THE bomb! I have combination skin, and when I use this product it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. Simply apply on your face focusing on your T-Zone, wash with warm water and your skin feels smooth. Definitely recommend to people with combination/oily skin :)

This is something i can use everyday

Love it, goes on so smoothly and washes off without any residue left on the skin I have used it everyday for about 2yrs and have never had any problems

Terrible Cleanser

This cream cleanser was terrible. It gave me a very itchy feel for several hours after application. I'm not sure what exactly Sukin put into this cream, but it felt very unnatural on my skin. I would like to ask this company exactly what they put into their product to make this happen . . I will think again before buying this cream in future . .

Absolute rubbish

Caused my skin to itch all day. Don't believe its natural or has no strong chemicals as it definitely made my face feel sore after using it. Never will buy again

Perfect skin cleanser

Been using this cleanser for about a year now and couldn't imagine using anything else. Very gentle, feels good to lather onto face and leaves me face feeling fresh and clean without drying my skin out. A lot better than the foaming cleanser, FYI foam doesn't have any cleaning benefit, it's just for consumer feel but tends to be harsh and drying to skin... that's why the cream cleanser is so much better. Definitely suitable for sensitive skin and can't recommend this cleanser enough.

Love It

Love this product. I have sensitive skin. I have tried so many products. Sukin cream cleanser is perfect for my sensitive skin condition. It is gentle on my skin and I feel so refreshed after cleaning my face. Sukin sensitive skin moisturise is best to use after you cleanse your skin.

Pretty impressed

I recently tried this Sukin cream cleanser (my first Sukin purchase) and find it removes makeup exceptionally well. I was also quite amazed at how easily it even removed all eye makeup - which included black eyeliner - and not a trace left! I love that it is an Australian product, with all natural ingredients, is cruelty-free and smells beautiful. I can thoroughly recommend this cleanser and will very definitely be buying it again. I'm now keen to try Sukin's other items, and the Rose Hip Hydrating Day Cream is next on the list. Thank you, Sukin!

Great cleanser

Love this. Cleans my skin from a days worth of makeup perfectly. Super hydrating and creamy in consistency. Doesnt leave that dry feeling afterwards that other cleansers leave. Definitely repurchasing.

Best Sukin cleanser

Way better than the foaming cleanser!!! Lovely and light yet gives a good clean. Im not normally a fan of cream cleansers but this one is lovely. I use in combination with numerous other Sukin products and it feels like luxury without the price tag

love.

this stuff is holy grail. it removes waterproof makeup and gently cleans your face. great for sensitive skin and smell so good

Great natural cleanser

I really like the Sukin Cream Cleanser. It has a lighter consistency compared to some other natural creamy cleansers. It did a good job at removing a full face of makeup, although I used a separate eye makeup remover for mascara. After using the cleanser, my dry skin always felt soft.

I do not have sensitive skin, but I occasionally felt some sensitivity on my face after using the Sukin Cream Cleanser. I assume that this is from the essential oils. Sukin has a cleanser suitable for sensitive skin, so I will try that one in the future.

Gentle cream cleanser but not for makeup removal

I have dry sensitive skin and this cleanser was very gentle. It felt smooth and smelt great! However it's pretty poor at makeup removal and even with my cc cream there was some residue remaining. However it didn't leave my skin tight like other cleansers and is very well priced.
Beautiful scent, gentle on skin
Doesn't remove makeup well

Feels nice

To wash your face with this is to wash with a super gentle, smooth and soft cream. Feels really nice and doesn't irritate or dry my skin. I feel as though I get a good clean out of it but for those days I wear extra makeup I use makeup remover wipes in addition.
Cruelty free accreditation, feels nice, affordable and great value for money

Face has never felt better

Such a gentle cream cleanser it's just so soft and smooth on the face , and after 1 wash my face felt more healthier, smoother and fresher. The smell is really nice and have been raving about this product to friends. I've finally found a cleanser that actually works and is organic and Australia made!!!
Inexpensive

Great product a+++

My skin is acne prone combination & is quite sensitive, so I bought the pack with the facial cleanser, hydrating mist & facial moisturiser, because it said for all skin types including sensitive + a bonus that it was organic, alcohol free etc. ( oh & only $20 for the pack ) It's my fourth day using it, and I am one to wear a lot of make up, and I'm finding that my skin has never felt better! I'm not breaking out (usually when I use new products, my face likes to react & go all pimple like), and my skin feels smoother, fresher & also looks great. It also smells beautiful, & the cleanser is creamy and smooth like texture. I don't feel like my face is all tight and dry.
Inexpensive, organic, alcohol free, cheap pack!!
I don't like the squeeze bottle for the cleanser I received, but I think it may be older packaging.

good product

i have a combination type of skin. i just started using this cleanser and i can already feel the difference. its creamy, smells good, very gentle on skin too and doesn't dry the skin at all. it feels good after using it. so far its working great on my skin. so i can recommend this product
creamy texture and very gentle on skin

Amazing product

I was worried that an all natural product would be too gentle, since I'm used to using synthetic skin products. But wow. My skin honestly cleared up within one day of use and it has remained clear ever since using it, it's brighter and softer too. The cleanser itself is soft and gentle and smells amazing, didnt leave my skin feeling dry and tight, but it wasn't oily either. Inexpensive too! So impressed. And I love that it's Australian made, vegan and carbon neutral. Faultless!
Amazing in every aspect.

Brilliant product

I have been using Sukin Cream Cleanser for at least 6 months and my skin has never felt or looked better. It is gentle of my very sensitive skin, works equally well in both summer and winter, doesn't sting my eyes and it smells delicious. I find it is gentle enough to use more than once a day if you need to. I have tried other natural and organic skin care products and this one is the best by far, and dare I say perhaps the cheapest.
Non-oily, delicate, delicious scent, carbon neutral, inexpensive

Hi I’ve been using the Sukin face cream cleanser for maybe a couple months I’ve been finding it better than other produts I was using as they were drying my skin out but I have had a numbing tingling feeling on my lips only n the corners of my mouth have been sore red n dry cracked would I be having a reaction on my lips only ?
Hi Sandi, I'm sorry but I really don't know what could be causing that very strange reaction; it is not one I have heard other friends or family experiencing by using the exact same Sukin product. I can only suggest that you contact Sukin and make the enquiry directly with them on (03) 8785 6300, or via their Contact Us page on https://sukinorganics.com/pages/contact-us. Here's hoping the problem can be resolved for you. Cheers, Gaye

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators