Sukin Cream Cleanser

Sukin Cream Cleanser

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sukin

4.4

A Pleasant Surprise

I have tried different Sukin products without success…until I tried the Rosehip nourishing cream cleanser.It turned out to be a nice surprise.
The container says for ‘dry and distressed’ skin types…I always thought I had sensitive skin..i know I get distressed at times,I had no idea my skin can also be distressed,…live and learn.
I only need a small amount and It makes my face feel smooth,soft and well nourished and my skin looks cleaner..and the skin on my face is retaining that ‘softer’ look
The scent is very pleasant and I will definately keep using it.
I had no irritation whatsoever it definately has a calming effect.
It comes in a 125 ml pump action bottle,I bought it on special for $6.60 at Chemist Warehouse.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Sada
SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice gentle cleanser

This pump cleanser is great for everyday use. It has the typical Sukin vanilla scent which is very mild. I use only a small amount and it is gentle to use daily. It’s great for users of all ages and mild enough for everyone.

• Incentivised Review No

This cleanser was AMAZING.

Have been using this cleanser for about 2 years and its done wonders for my skin. My skin feels so soft and smooth with barely any black heads or pimples! Even got family members to use this cream and they are happy with the result. My main suggestion is to try to get the right skin type, and if you can't, get one for all skin types. My skin is sensitive, and I didn't really know that, so at first, I took the oily skin type cleanser and had a bad reaction. Switched to sensitive and it was so much better! The bottles also last a long time because you dont need a big amount. Definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in for $10.

Candy
CandyPeel, WA

Long term user

Have been using sukin products for 4 years. My skin has never been clearer. Product doesn't have a pungent smell like other products. Skin is soft and fresh after use.

Purchased in at Priceline for $12.

Lindsay-Anne T.
Lindsay-Anne T.South East Queensland, QLD

Lovely cleanser!

I’ve been using this cleanser for 10 years now. It’s very gentle yet removes make up so well. It’s not drying and leaves skin feeling lovely. The ingredients are fantastic too

Purchased in .

JILLTEE
JILLTEEQLD, 4300

I love this cream cleanser

I have been using this cream cleanser for a few years, i love the aroma, i love the creamy texture, and i love how soft my face feels after cleansing with it.
It is the only cleanser i use on my face.

Purchased in at Coles for $6.50.

Daph
Daph

Foamy goodness that lasts!

Natural ingredients we’re perfect for my dry/combination skin. Didn’t leave it feeling flaky or irritated like some other products, just soft and clean, even when using it 2-3 times a day. I was surprised at how little was needed to cover my whole face and neck which made the product really good value for money.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $12.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Kez P
Kez PAU

Daily use - feeling fresh (combination skin)

Currently using the Rosehip Cream Cleanser and let me tell you... this is THE bomb! I have combination skin, and when I use this product it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. Simply apply on your face focusing on your T-Zone, wash with warm water and your skin feels smooth. Definitely recommend to people with combination/oily skin :)

Redda69
Redda69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is something i can use everyday

Love it, goes on so smoothly and washes off without any residue left on the skin I have used it everyday for about 2yrs and have never had any problems

Shalena
ShalenaPerth

Terrible Cleanser

This cream cleanser was terrible. It gave me a very itchy feel for several hours after application. I'm not sure what exactly Sukin put into this cream, but it felt very unnatural on my skin. I would like to ask this company exactly what they put into their product to make this happen . . I will think again before buying this cream in future . .

Keren
Keren

Absolute rubbish

Caused my skin to itch all day. Don't believe its natural or has no strong chemicals as it definitely made my face feel sore after using it. Never will buy again

Maddy A
Maddy A

Perfect skin cleanser

Been using this cleanser for about a year now and couldn't imagine using anything else. Very gentle, feels good to lather onto face and leaves me face feeling fresh and clean without drying my skin out. A lot better than the foaming cleanser, FYI foam doesn't have any cleaning benefit, it's just for consumer feel but tends to be harsh and drying to skin... that's why the cream cleanser is so much better. Definitely suitable for sensitive skin and can't recommend this cleanser enough.

Karrie
KarrieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love It

Love this product. I have sensitive skin. I have tried so many products. Sukin cream cleanser is perfect for my sensitive skin condition. It is gentle on my skin and I feel so refreshed after cleaning my face. Sukin sensitive skin moisturise is best to use after you cleanse your skin.

GCEMelbourne

Pretty impressed

I recently tried this Sukin cream cleanser (my first Sukin purchase) and find it removes makeup exceptionally well. I was also quite amazed at how easily it even removed all eye makeup - which included black eyeliner - and not a trace left! I love that it is an Australian product, with all natural ingredients, is cruelty-free and smells beautiful. I can thoroughly recommend this cleanser and will very definitely be buying it again. I'm now keen to try Sukin's other items, and the Rose Hip Hydrating Day Cream is next on the list. Thank you, Sukin!

emiliak
emiliakIllawarra, NSW

Great cleanser

Love this. Cleans my skin from a days worth of makeup perfectly. Super hydrating and creamy in consistency. Doesnt leave that dry feeling afterwards that other cleansers leave. Definitely repurchasing.