Sukin Cream Cleanser

Sukin Cream Cleanser

4.4

This cleanser was AMAZING.

Have been using this cleanser for about 2 years and its done wonders for my skin. My skin feels so soft and smooth with barely any black heads or pimples! Even got family members to use this cream and they are happy with the result. My main suggestion is to try to get the right skin type, and if you can't, get one for all skin types. My skin is sensitive, and I didn't really know that, so at first, I took the oily skin type cleanser and had a bad reaction. Switched to sensitive and it was so much better! The bottles also last a long time because you dont need a big amount. Definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in November 2020 for $10.00.

Candy

CandyPeel, WA

Long term user

Have been using sukin products for 4 years. My skin has never been clearer. Product doesn't have a pungent smell like other products. Skin is soft and fresh after use.

Purchased in January 2016 at Priceline for $12.00.

Lindsay-Anne T.

Lindsay-Anne T.South East Queensland, QLD

Lovely cleanser!

I’ve been using this cleanser for 10 years now. It’s very gentle yet removes make up so well. It’s not drying and leaves skin feeling lovely. The ingredients are fantastic too

Purchased in January 2020.

JILLTEE

JILLTEEQLD, 4300

I love this cream cleanser

I have been using this cream cleanser for a few years, i love the aroma, i love the creamy texture, and i love how soft my face feels after cleansing with it.
It is the only cleanser i use on my face.

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles for $6.50.

Daph

Daph

Foamy goodness that lasts!

Natural ingredients we’re perfect for my dry/combination skin. Didn’t leave it feeling flaky or irritated like some other products, just soft and clean, even when using it 2-3 times a day. I was surprised at how little was needed to cover my whole face and neck which made the product really good value for money.

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $12.00.

Kez P

Kez PAU

Daily use - feeling fresh (combination skin)

Currently using the Rosehip Cream Cleanser and let me tell you... this is THE bomb! I have combination skin, and when I use this product it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. Simply apply on your face focusing on your T-Zone, wash with warm water and your skin feels smooth. Definitely recommend to people with combination/oily skin :)

Redda69

Redda69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is something i can use everyday

Love it, goes on so smoothly and washes off without any residue left on the skin I have used it everyday for about 2yrs and have never had any problems

Shalena

ShalenaPerth

Terrible Cleanser

This cream cleanser was terrible. It gave me a very itchy feel for several hours after application. I'm not sure what exactly Sukin put into this cream, but it felt very unnatural on my skin. I would like to ask this company exactly what they put into their product to make this happen . . I will think again before buying this cream in future . .

Keren

Keren

Absolute rubbish

Caused my skin to itch all day. Don't believe its natural or has no strong chemicals as it definitely made my face feel sore after using it. Never will buy again

Maddy A

Maddy A

Perfect skin cleanser

Been using this cleanser for about a year now and couldn't imagine using anything else. Very gentle, feels good to lather onto face and leaves me face feeling fresh and clean without drying my skin out. A lot better than the foaming cleanser, FYI foam doesn't have any cleaning benefit, it's just for consumer feel but tends to be harsh and drying to skin... that's why the cream cleanser is so much better. Definitely suitable for sensitive skin and can't recommend this cleanser enough.

Karrie

KarrieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love It

Love this product. I have sensitive skin. I have tried so many products. Sukin cream cleanser is perfect for my sensitive skin condition. It is gentle on my skin and I feel so refreshed after cleaning my face. Sukin sensitive skin moisturise is best to use after you cleanse your skin.

GCEMelbourne

Pretty impressed

I recently tried this Sukin cream cleanser (my first Sukin purchase) and find it removes makeup exceptionally well. I was also quite amazed at how easily it even removed all eye makeup - which included black eyeliner - and not a trace left! I love that it is an Australian product, with all natural ingredients, is cruelty-free and smells beautiful. I can thoroughly recommend this cleanser and will very definitely be buying it again. I'm now keen to try Sukin's other items, and the Rose Hip Hydrating Day Cream is next on the list. Thank you, Sukin!

emiliak

emiliakIllawarra, NSW

Great cleanser

Love this. Cleans my skin from a days worth of makeup perfectly. Super hydrating and creamy in consistency. Doesnt leave that dry feeling afterwards that other cleansers leave. Definitely repurchasing.

ingam60

ingam60Perth, WA

Best Sukin cleanser

Way better than the foaming cleanser!!! Lovely and light yet gives a good clean. Im not normally a fan of cream cleansers but this one is lovely. I use in combination with numerous other Sukin products and it feels like luxury without the price tag

Sydney

Sydneysydney

love.

this stuff is holy grail. it removes waterproof makeup and gently cleans your face. great for sensitive skin and smell so good

Fairygirl

FairygirlSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great natural cleanser

I really like the Sukin Cream Cleanser. It has a lighter consistency compared to some other natural creamy cleansers. It did a good job at removing a full face of makeup, although I used a separate eye makeup remover for mascara. After using the cleanser, my dry skin always felt soft.

I do not have sensitive skin, but I occasionally felt some sensitivity on my face after using the Sukin Cream Cleanser. I assume that this is from the essential oils. Sukin has a cleanser suitable for sensitive skin, so I will try that one in the future.

nurn1004

nurn1004

Gentle cream cleanser but not for makeup removal

I have dry sensitive skin and this cleanser was very gentle. It felt smooth and smelt great! However it's pretty poor at makeup removal and even with my cc cream there was some residue remaining. However it didn't leave my skin tight like other cleansers and is very well priced.
Beautiful scent, gentle on skin
Doesn't remove makeup well

DNR

DNRperth

Feels nice

To wash your face with this is to wash with a super gentle, smooth and soft cream. Feels really nice and doesn't irritate or dry my skin. I feel as though I get a good clean out of it but for those days I wear extra makeup I use makeup remover wipes in addition.
Cruelty free accreditation, feels nice, affordable and great value for money

cruzn

cruznPerth

Face has never felt better

Such a gentle cream cleanser it's just so soft and smooth on the face , and after 1 wash my face felt more healthier, smoother and fresher. The smell is really nice and have been raving about this product to friends. I've finally found a cleanser that actually works and is organic and Australia made!!!
Inexpensive