Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids

Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids

See the Best Breakfast Cereal / Muesli in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

lovinit

lovinitVIC, 3136

Better for kids than normal weetbix

This was the first cereal I gave my son after rice cereal. It is better than normal weetbix as it has less sugar and has more iron in it. He was then able to transition to normal weetbix easily. The only problem is it only comes in a small box and is therefore more expensive.
less sugar and higher in iron than normal weetbix, easy to prepare-just add milk (can zap it in microwave for a few seconds to soften weetbix if needed)
more expensive than normal weetbix as it only comes in a small box

porkeys

porkeysVictoria

Good

This was one of the first cereals that I gave my toddler when he was able to eat more adult cereal and while I like the idea of reduced sugar content, I don't have a problem with using plain old weatbix either. Still, it is a great way to give your child a good start to the day as it tastes great and you can add heated milk to make it taste even better.
Good nutrition for young children and a great way to start their day off. Easy to prepare, just by adding some milk.
A bit more expensive than the normal weatbix and it only comes in a smaller package.

NinaJay

NinaJayQLD, 4556

The only cereal I will feed my 2 year old. It is healthy, wholesome and a brand I too grew up with.

Ideal with milk, yoghurt and fruit... it gives your kids a good start to the day and my daughter loves the flavour (no need to put sugar on them)
Small pack designed for the smaller appetites of children.
Less salt than ordinary weetbix (important for the under 5s)
Good pack design (who doesn't love the wiggles right?)
I enjoy eating them as well
None really. I guess compared to homebrand style wheat biscuits it is more expensive but not too pricey.

suziscott

suziscott

Such a fantastic product from a great company. The smaller pack is also ideal as children don't eat as many as adults so they remain fresh until the pack is empty. This product is reasonably priced and very easy to find on the supermarket shelf. The bonus of wholegrain and added iron is especially attractive
This is such a brilliant idea from Sanitarium as most kids enjoy Weetbix and to have one especially made for children with added iron is a great bonus. Having the Wiggles feature on the box is also a great incentive for my toddler to have his Weetbix in the morning.
Nothing, they're great.

lasvegas1974

lasvegas1974

Good

My 1 year old loves it after switching from Raffertys brand and she is not constipated on it, it is healthy and filling and i dont need to offer another breakfast alternative because she eats it all, yum
If my 1 year likes it then its a healthy bonus
nothing its great

Tam

Tam

Good

I love these, my children don't like breakfast so anything that gets them to eat (and its healthy) I love!
the kids look at the packet, see the wiggles, and want to eat it! AND ITS HEALTHY!!!! YAY!!
They crumble easy and by the time that you get to the bottom of the box the last few biscuits are in small pieces.