Sanitarium Weet-Bix Multigrain

Sanitarium Weet-Bix Multigrain

See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

deedee

deedeesydney

Weet-Bix Multigrain is far superior to Regular Weet-Bix.

Love the taste, love the texture, and for a special treat sometimes I add Strawberries or Raspberries and coconut flakes, and /or a little brown or raw sugar.

multigrain

I agree. Why do companies have to tamper with products? I try to buy sugar free so they add honey!!!

What has happened to this product BLENDS??????????????????

Will be most upset if this wonderful product has had been tampered with if I want honey I can add it!!!

Better then Standard Weetbix!

I was never a fan of standard weetbix, although I kept them in cupboard for the weeks I had no money (backup food)
I find regular weetbix go soggy way to quickly, I hate the texture and taste, not to mention they didn't sustain me for very long. I found the multigrain in the supermarket and was a little reluctant to try them, I am glad I did!
Not only do they taste better, they are more nutritious, fill you up (I only eat 2 compared to 5 regular) and they have some CRUNCH!! Beautiful!

HBswell

HBswellAU

Delicious

Great to have weetbix with more flavour and substance!
No need to add sugar and are very filling.

They need to be sold in bigger boxes. The small box gets eaten too quickly.

rc43N

rc43NMelbourne

Good

Like everything that has low in sugar or carb, nor preservative or artificial sweetener. This is one of the goodbreakfast cereal. Kids weet bix obviously has less sugar, could be something to consider.
Good value for money. Good source of viber too. If you have pure oat for breakfast that would also be a great choice.
Good value
so far none

Ruzz

RuzzMelbourne

Yummo!

After missing the old 'Good Start' cereal which was my fave, I am excited to find it packaged under the new name of Weetbix Multi Grain! It's so close to Good Start it'll do me! Thanks Sanitarium. I thought Good Start was lost forever. Please keep it in your product line!
Taste and texture

Love it!

Flavour is brilliant, much more nutritional value to regular weet bix. Both of my young toddlers prefer it over regular weetbix. Also tastes brilliant with sanitarium light soy. They only negative is it is quite pricey for the size of box although you tend to eat fewer in order to be full. Still love none the less
kids love it. I can only eat regular weetbix hot where as multi grain I love cold
very expensive for the size of box, although you tend to be full on less

Katiea105

Katiea105Australia

Delicious

I had never been a fan at all of regualar weet-bix so I was quite reluctant to try the multi grain version but when I did, I found it tasted fantastic! It has much more flavour than your regular weet-bix and has better nutritional value! I find it fills you up a lot better too!
Tastes fantastic
overpriced, small packaging.

anusha83

anusha83

I switched over from regular weet bix to weet bix multigrain some time ago and haven't gone back since. Weet bix multigrain has better nutritional value AND tastes better, so that's a definite win-win situation. The grains add more texture and bite to the taste and together contribute to a more filling breakfast. Has a really good sweet-salty taste balance. Costs more but because you eat fewer to get full and its better for you, its worth it!
Tastes great, fills the tummy better than regular weet-bix, better crunch & texture.
Only comes in one small-size packaging.

Steve_n_Joan
Steve_n_Joan

We switched to the new multi-grain Weetbix too. Its much more pleasant to the taste and texture tests BUT it too dear!!!