Sanitarium Weet-Bix Wild Berry Bites

Sanitarium Weet-Bix Wild Berry Bites

See the Best Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ZyLid

ZyLidWingham

Yummy, Healthy & Satisying!

Lovely mini Weetbix full of tasty berries which make them such a delight to eat! Love them!! My favourite cereal!

Delicious!

This is my favourite breakfast cereal! After trying many cereals, I have definitely found a winner. I never used to eat breakfast until I started eating these again. I've been eating them on and off for years and now realise they are the best cereal for me. Most other cereals you need to add sugar of a sweetener to cover the bland taste, but with these WEET-BIX BITES, the fruit pieces already do it for you! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is trying to get their kids to eat breakfast!!!
great taste, bite size pieces, can be eaten dry or wet

Its nice and yum

It was very good it made me eat break first all the time i used to not eat break-first in the morning but now i eat in the morning and now im feeling fresh in the morning after eating it and im getting smarter in class wow that's how good this is :)
Tasted's good and gave me lots of energy in the morning made me eat breakfirst all the time yum

borntodan

borntodanAU

Evil_Santa

Evil_SantaQueensland, 4341

Good

I bought the Weet-Bix Wild Berry Bites as more of a snack than a cereal as milk makes me feel ill. I loved the taste of these bite sized berry incrusted chunks of weet-bix. Eating them dry without milk was alright for the first week or so but after that the got really bland tasting plus they are really dry and crunchy. They are quite nice though would be better with milk as they are susposed to be eaten with. Also the weet-bix part of these bites are not like normal weet-bix and are more dry, hard and rough.
Really Yummy Crunchy Weet-Bix Bites.