Sanitarium Weet-Bix Wild Berry Bites

Sanitarium Weet-Bix Wild Berry Bites

Yummy, Healthy & Satisying!

Lovely mini Weetbix full of tasty berries which make them such a delight to eat! Love them!! My favourite cereal!

Delicious!

This is my favourite breakfast cereal! After trying many cereals, I have definitely found a winner. I never used to eat breakfast until I started eating these again. I've been eating them on and off for years and now realise they are the best cereal for me. Most other cereals you need to add sugar of a sweetener to cover the bland taste, but with these WEET-BIX BITES, the fruit pieces already do it for you! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is trying to get their kids to eat breakfast!!!
great taste, bite size pieces, can be eaten dry or wet

Its nice and yum

It was very good it made me eat break first all the time i used to not eat break-first in the morning but now i eat in the morning and now im feeling fresh in the morning after eating it and im getting smarter in class wow that's how good this is :)
Tasted's good and gave me lots of energy in the morning made me eat breakfirst all the time yum

The previous reviewer consumed Weet-Bix Wild Berry Bites without milk. Whilst they have their own reasons for that, this is a sad state of affairs. Weet-Bix Wild Berry Bites really only comes into it's own when milk is added. Only then is it as good as a fruit of the forest yoghurt, only with the goodness of whole grains.
Weet-Bix are cheap, and Weet-Bix are healthy. Whilst these have always been pluses for Weet-Bix they have always had to fight against the fact that they are undeniably kind of boring. Weet-Bix Wild Berry Bites solves this problem, by making Weet-Bix considerably more exciting. Whilst it might be an exaggeration to say that it is akin to a boysenberry ice-cream, saying that is similar to a fruit of the forest yoghurt (always my favorite yoghurt) would not.
It's always disappointing that, because of the shape of the Weet-Bix Wild Berry Bites, and the way they have fallen into the box, a significant portion of the contents of the box is air. Whilst this tends to mean that there is simply not enough in each box (a bad enough state of affairs in itself) one should also take into account the amount of cardboard that this is wasting.

Good

I bought the Weet-Bix Wild Berry Bites as more of a snack than a cereal as milk makes me feel ill. I loved the taste of these bite sized berry incrusted chunks of weet-bix. Eating them dry without milk was alright for the first week or so but after that the got really bland tasting plus they are really dry and crunchy. They are quite nice though would be better with milk as they are susposed to be eaten with. Also the weet-bix part of these bites are not like normal weet-bix and are more dry, hard and rough.
Really Yummy Crunchy Weet-Bix Bites.