3Sashas Blend Powder

Sashas Blend Powder Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Sashas? Claim your listing.
Lee Anne H.
Lee Anne H.

I have a 7 month old pup and she hurt her leg jumping is it alright to give her a small does of sashes blend for a couple of days to help her

xiaoyue Y.
xiaoyue Y.

When will be the suitable age to start having Sasha’s? My dog is a Four Months old German shepherd, can she start having sashas now?

Fiona R.
Fiona R.

I opened a tub of Sasha's Blend 1 year ago. I only used a few scoops and then we immigrated and our pooch has only just joined us. The experation date is 07/2023.
My question is....can I continue to use it even though the seal was broken almost 1 year ago?
Cheers, thanks! Fiona

Howard R.
Howard R.

Our little poodle has a joint problem and he will not eat Sashas Blend....how can i disguise the taste. We have used it before on our other animals with much success. What is the best evening meal to give him to disguise the taste of Sashas blend

Leone W.

Try putting in empty capsule

Claire
Claire

I would like to know if this can be given to a cat who is getting old and appears to have arthritis now. Is there a small quantity or sample size that I can trial first please.

Pete
Pete

Dog chewed the container and ate almost all of the powder , can it do harm in a large dose??

Wade
Wade

My vet suggested sashas blend for my 9 lb min pin who’s 15. At first she was great but we didn’t notice on the label it says do not give to dogs with kidney disease or heart disease. SHE HAS BOTH. Now after a month on it she is suddenly much worse than before. In the beginning it seemed to be working great but now we think she’s on her last days. How badly would the blend have affected her kidneys etc? I need to know how mad I should be at the vet.

Sally A.
Sally A.

Would Sasha's blend be good for my 3kilo mini foxy that has bow legs,she's 8 years old she usually loves going for walk but lately she doesn't seem to want to go as much, thinking it may be cos of her bow legs

Suz
Suz

Hi Sally I have a mini foxy who has arthritis and a heart murmur. I put her on Sashas blend and she has been on it for 5 weeks now I have literally seen her back to life in heaps and bounds. Running and jumping and she is 16.Fantastic product worth every cent but once they on it you shod keep them on it. It's not a one time quick fix

Trevor Halliday
Trevor Halliday

Do you have any thing for horses

JSpartan
JSpartan

Buy Dasuquin with MSM.
Only from USA.

Tina Dunk
Tina Dunk

sashas blend has done wonders for my dog with bad arthritis however after 3 years he dosn't like the taste any longer i mix it with yoghurt but he not eating it. any suggestions? also do the sasha bites have better taste. ??

Leone W.

Buy empty capsules and fill..no taste

Terri Brown
Terri Brown

Can sash’s Blend help prevent arthritis or is it only for if they already have it?

Jodie3
Jodie3

If the blend goes past use by date can I still use it???

Tammy
Tammy

My bullmass is 130 pounds should we give her the sashas flex all at once or split half in am half at dinner? We are new at this . thank you

Hi tammy .

I didnt have much success getting my small pomeranian to take sashas blend it smells terable so couldnt blame him . I had tried the paws osteocare its in a chewable tablet form better tolerated and if they are fussy at meal time it can easily be crushed up and disolved in hot water before pouring over the meal once a day .If your dog will take sashes blend half in the morning and half at night would give hime a better slow release for hes pain .my pomeranian has very bad arthritis in both hips and he is now back to running and playing . Best of luck tammy hope i was able to helpin some way.

Shaz

I cant get my fussy dog to have hes sashas blend i have tried to hide it in different types of food but no luck . Can i mix with water or yogurt and give in an eye dropper

roxygirl

I couldn't say, as I always only ever bought the Flexi Chews which are like little treats & my Staffy loved them......

marion
marion

Can sashas blend cause constipation?

SusanSenior

Not to my knowledge but all dogs have different digestive systems.

roxygirl

My dog has never had a problem with this complaint since taking Sasha's blend......Maybe if you add a teaspoon of cooking oil in his food at night, this will help, as my vet told me to do this after my dog was constipated due to having had an operation...Worked a treat but was a gentle process...

Jacq
Jacq

I've been trialing this on my Jack Russell and Kelpie/cattle dog x for about 10 days now. I did start out with 3/4 teaspoon but have reduced it down to 1/2 a teaspoon a day, as I found they are always pulling faces and licking their lips as if they had an irritation. They drink a lot more water and also appear to be bloated. More noticable in the JR. Both dogs are 13yo and are very fit. I am concerned of any side effects by continuing e.g. stomach or mouth irritations and T'm thinking of stopping it. I mix the powder in beef mince or can food so its not straight. They do not have diarrhoea and everything else appears fine. My JR is on steriods for White Shaker Syndrom (GTD) so I am concerned that this may be contra-indicated and recently (2 months ago) recovered from the Paralis tick (almost lost him). Can you please offer any advise?

SusanSenior

Could be an allergy to seafood? The main component is Green Lipped Mussels. I think if I were you I would ask your vet. Didn't have any problems with our Jess but much better for you be be safe. Think also there is an email address on the container for this Company and also possibly a FB page. All the best for your dear Furry Friends. Susan

roxygirl

I have never bought the powder, but always buy the Flexi Chews/Bites, which are like little treats.....My Staffy just loves them, so must have a different flavor.....I buy them on Ebay as they are much cheaper......Try these instead of the powder, as it doesn't sound very nice at all....

duchess
duchess

Will Sasha's blend help my dog's nerve issue in her leg? Or strictly for arthritis?

Paul .f

Yes it will my dog only has a nerve problem he was having spasms and could not walk I make sure I don't run out because the spasms come back with in days when I took him to the vet only option was surgery with no guarantee he's a 10yr old staffy saved me thousands of dollars and my dog loves chasing cats and still does!

Hi there,

My dog has a swollen (and I think ossified) wrist joint on one front leg. Has anyone experienced any joy with this kind of joint problem when using Sashas blend? She's a 12.5 year old Lab/Retriever cross , she still loves a short walk but limps terribly especially in this cold weather. I don't think any surgery (to shave away the extra ossified bone) would be good due to her age and possible scar tissue that may put us back to square one again. I would love to find something that gives her some relief and have tried many products.

Thanks!

Paul .f

I took my 8yr old staffie off sashas blend and with in 2 weeks was having musle spasms and nerve problems a tub last about 10 weeks it has improved my dogs comfort and you can tell a difference worth trying has ingredients witch are used for arthritic conditions in humans my dog is back on the blend and staying don't feed your dog tin food or dog roll mine was on vip changed to mince and super coat dry food grate carrots and apple they love it processed foods cause inflammation hope this helps!

nicbarbs

Thanks Paul, She's one very good quality food especially at the moment she's on the Metabolic dry food from Hills Prescription to get 4 kilos off. Hopefully less weight on her front legs will help her condition as well. I'll buy Sashas blend and give it a go.

cheers

Nicola :)

AlanC

Hi, our Rose is also 12 (Lab) and sometimes still hobbles from arthritis in her front legs. Sashas Blend has helped her a lot (not prevented it) and it has increased with age. We've recently (2 months ago) started her on leaves of the Gotu Kola plant. It's an anti arthritis herb and seems to help.

nicbarbs

Thanks Alan, Where do you find those leaves? A naturopath or health food shop possibly?

Cheers

Nicola :)

AlanC

I got the plant from the local nursery and now have it in the garden. It's a nice ground cover too. She gets 4 leaves a day with her food (chopped up).

nicbarbs

Great, Thanks Alan - Much appreciated!

holyshit
holyshit

Did anyone's dog have problems getting up? I have a border collie 11 years old and having problems getting up. I have been giving him Sasha for 3 weeks now and doesn't seem to be doing what everyone is saying. Once he is up he is running walking jumping up no problem its just getting up. Does it takes longer maybe to see any results?

Paul .f

Mine did we changed diet super coat light and mature fresh mince human not pet grated carrots and apple teaspoon of sashas u want to avoid artificial colours and preservitives we stopped using VIP dog roll my friend worked there and what he told me ya wouldn't feed a pig with! It costs more but ya pets health is important at later age tin food causes inflammation I'd take your dog to vet consultations bout $60 I thought mine had hip displacement turn out to be spinal nerve problem internet can confuse vet told me people get it wrong all the time he was a good vet ask around your friends for a good one so ya don't get ripped! Good luck.im currently not giving sashas To see if diet has solved the problem will see what happens!

KathyW
KathyW

Roughly how long before I should see an improvement please? My dog has been on this for eight days.

AlanC

Kathy, Rosie was on it for perhaps a month before we registered noticeable improvement.

She has weak back legs and it can't be expected to fix that but her stiff joints in her front legs is greatly reduced plus her demeanour (tough to measure, granted) is livelier.

pippab

Ooh, that's a tough one. From memory I reckon about 2 - 3 weeks. Sadly we had to let our beautiful Bagga go in October. Her poor old hips just couldn't support her weight any longer. Having said that, we're sure Sasha's Blend improved her condition markedly. She was on it for around 2 two years until she succumbed to her 'arthur', but for a 14.5 year old dalmatian she did pretty well. They're not small dogs and we know it improved her quality of life for a couple of years. Good luck!

pippab

Forgot to say... we bought ours from an eBay seller called 'Stefmar Petcare'. They had cheapest we could find anywhere and delivery was prompt.