Scanpan Pressure Cooker 22cm/6L

• Pressurising Speed

Julie_Barac

Julie_BaracSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time pressure cooker

Worked straight out of the box. Other reviews who complain about a broken machine before it's first use is just dumb, of course its not going to work so take it back, perhaps it broke in transport.

Comes with a steaming thing and some sort of prong that I haven't figured out yet.

Heavy but that's a good thing, straight sides so heat is evenly distributed.

Brushed finish is good, no finger prints.

6l cooks for 4 to 6 people and feels like it's built to last.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ozkitchen for $170.00.

Safety
Pressurising Speed
Product is used: Weekly

Susana

SusanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best Mexican Rice

I have been using pressure cooker all my life. I am Mexican. I am sure that if you don't have a clay pot you can use this extraordinary pressure cooker and the rice will be delicious. It is very easy to work with and the taste and flavours will remain for all the time.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Pipex

PipexPerth

Hugely disappointing

See all Scanpan Pressure Cooker reviews

GGM

GGMasked

I need a manual please ....plus the cooker has been in cupboard couple of years and button on lid now seems stuck - i have cleaned oiled and wiggled - should i undo nut on inside of lid and retighten? Any advice welcomed

Angela L
Angela L

I’ve lost my manual but I wouldn’t remove any screws just give a really good clean . Maybe ring the dealer or Australian maker

Shinta R.
Shinta R.

Get an answer from our members and Scanpan representatives

Download manual