Listing monitored by Scent Haven

Dawn
DawnSydney, NSW

Absolutely love it.... speedy service too!

Excellent service, signed up on a Friday and by Tuesday the following week I had my order! Thanks Scent Haven for the 50% discount on signup. Love that I can try different scents without the huge outlay! Impressed with my 1st order, beautiful packaging, speedy service. Can't wait for my next order!

Jasmine
JasmineSydney, NSW

Love it, so convenient

Loved how many perfume choices there are. Love being able to try out different perfumes without committing to a large bottle. Can’t wait for next months perfume. Easy to order.

Yvette
YvetteSydney, NSW

All my dreams have come true.

Before I joined Scent Haven, I must admit that I do have an obsession with fragrance, I have 45 bottles of 100ml EDP in my cardboard.
With seeing the other brands that I don't have on Scent Haven makes me excited that I can purchase a months worth before I actually want to buy a bottle. I love the packaging when you receive your fragrance and the atomizer you get on your first month with a range of colors to choose from. I love that you can select your entire year of fragrance for your monthly purchases. I love Scent Haven and I recommend it to everyone who loves to smell incredible all the time.

• +1Thumbnail
Scent H.Scent Haven

Thank you so much for your kind words, Yvette. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your experience with us.

Emmie
EmmieSouth East Queensland, QLD

beautiful packaging and good value for money

received my second month's perfum subscription yesturday. I can't wait to try out my new scent. The price is actually reasonable for such a beautiful packaging and the shipping is fast. I love my rose gold perfume case and I'm gonna get the lilac case on my fourth month.

Scent H.Scent Haven

Dear Emmie,

Thank you for your feedback and we are glad that you like it.

Beauty Product Retailers