Schwarzkopf Extra Care Marrakesh Oil & Coconut Range

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Marrakesh Oil & Coconut Range

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Oil serum review

I have bleached hair with porous, dry ends. Bought this to test a cheaper version of the Moroccan oil I usually use which makes my hair super soft. So disappointing! Actually made my hair stiff and dry - honestly it would have been softer if I just hadn't used anything on it. Absolute rubbish. Don't waste your money!

LizM

LizMAU

Beads clog the pump

Beads in this product continuously clog the pump and its is hard to remove to get the product working. Pump worked only once and after continuous washing it out it does not want to work.

Horrible product!!!

Marrakesh oil and coconut oil serum is a horrible product. The beads clog up the pump so you can’t even use the bottle, got one of the beads out of the serum they don’t even dissolve into anything they are little rubber balls. Product going straight in the bin doesn’t make my hair feel soft or anything!!!

Marrakesh Oil & Coconut - Oil Serum

Horrible product! Caused breakage in my hair, made it stiff and hard to work with. The pump was constantly clogged by the beads. Caused major dandruff & build up on my scalp - I don't get either of those. Threw the product in the bin & returned to my usual serum.

Massive Hairless!

I used the shampoo for more than a year. At first it was really good. My hair become very smooth and shiny. However I realise it's getting thin and thinner. I almost go bald! I stopped using it and no more crazy hairfall. Never gonna use this product again!!

marfieonline

marfieonline

Excellent detangling and moisture for curly hair, without weighying down or clagging up

just oily

Disappointed in this line-love the usual schwarzkopf stuff but this just felt like a bucket of oil was tipped on my head. Had to wash it out the next day with a different brand. Not sure what they did wrong.
I will keep trying their other products though as they usually are consistent

KLG

KLGAU

Left hair dry and flacky

Thought I would give this new shampoo and conditioner a try. Overall it was pretty average I loved the smell of the coconut but that's all. It left my hair dry and flacky.

Kat8888

Kat8888Sydney

Good for the price

I have fine hair, that's quite normal at the scalp and a wee but dry on the ends. This moisturises well (but i would think if you have dry hair this just wouldn't be enough moisture), doesn't weigh my hair down and smells lovely. For the price in Australia, I think herbal essence hello hydration may be better and do the same thing.

Fantastic!

I've been dying my hair for years now and it had become dry and damaged. I was contemplating having to get it cut to restore it back to being healthy. I literally washed it once with the shampoo and conditioner and noticed an immediate change. It was healthier instantly. Can't wait to see what it will look like in the coming weeks!

mousey_moo

mousey_mooAustralia

shocking!

i used these products when i was at a close relatives house and it was terrible! i naturally have oily hair and thought these would be a good product for my hair but it made my hair worse and left it in terrible condition the roots were very oily and the ends were dry and split after use, wouldnt reccomend it
smells nice
ruined my hair

lynneMarie

lynneMariewaikouaiti

Magic

I am 72 years old, my hair is quite fine, coloured all the time, its strength is threatened by strong sunlight and winds. This product protects, renews and thickens, my style stays put, I just air dry, I do not use a hair dryer. I walk on the breach every day so my hair is expected to put up with aging and anything I can throw at it!!!! This is the best leave in mousse treatment I have ever used, I sure hope this stays on the market a long long time.