SciFiToys

Great Service, and Easy To Use

Had a wonderful experience utilizing their website, relatively prompt communication, exemplary service and second to none in terms of some of the prices I was looking at for products. They clearly have indepth knowledge in regards to the sci-fi niche for those die hard science fiction fanatics such as myself!!

BEST Figure, Customs & Pop Vinyls in Australia

I have bought more than 15 Hot Toys and custom figures from them and they never fail to provide great customer service with great pricing. Thank you also for always packing my orders so safely. Anto is also an awesome bloke who is so knowledgeable in the figures that he sells and is never shy to share DIY tips with you. My kids are into Pop Vinyls now and they can't wait to buy more Pops from you guys. We will definitely be purchasing more from you guys in the future. Thanks Scifi Toys.

Fantastic!

Thank you for my purchases, which arrived today - they are fantastic!

Awesome figure with amazing details, accessories and features are just amazing!

Also, I have to say that I am really appreciative that you made the effort to pack my package so well. Thank you. Highly recommend.

Best seller I deal with

I made a purchase from SciFi Toys during early Christmas sale, bought a Hot Toy 1/6 Igor and a 1/6 Whiplash 2.0. Great price and fast delivery. Both figures arrived safely with secured packing. Whiplash was perfect, however there are some issues with the Igor. I notified Anto and he responded and resolve the problem immediately.Big shout out to you man, figures might have flaws but I can not fault you as a seller in any way. You have my respect Anto. Buy with confidence guys, you cant go wrong with SciFiToys.

Delivered as promised

Managed to source me a new Hot toys Batman even though Pre-orders were full a long time back and elsewhere.

buy with confidence

They maybe have limited range of products in their website,
Some of their items, not even listed on website :) .
If you after something, just give them a call, talk to One of the guy (Anton- I believe the name was) he will hunt the figure you want for you, from local or overseas.

Beside fast shipping, competitive price a great guy to chat too. no Bull on this one, feel very confidence buying from them. Will definitely buying from here for many years to come!

Best figure seller in the world

After buying my first figure from SciFiToys I was highly impressed! previously I had bought figures from other sellers until I come across sciFiToys, now this is the only place I buy from a store! The owner is highly knowledgable and extremely helpful, from all the questions I had to delivery, the whole process was perfect. Every figure in perfect condition! Very reasonable prices and highly reliable. 200/100

OFFER SATIFACTION GUARANTEE BUT TAKE NO RESPONSIBILTY AFTER DELIVERY

Noticed issues with the websites misleading 30 day satisfaction guarantee, whereby different information was posted on different pages. I brought this to their attention and helped them correct the information. After doing so I was told the item
I wanted to purchase was no longer available. A couple of months later the item appeared on their website at an increased amount. Essentially because I found faults with the info on their website they removed the product so I couldn't buy it.
It is still available and the price keeps increasing as the months go on.
Because they wouldn't sell me the item at the time now if I want it it will cost me over $300 extra.
Dishonest and misleading.

Terrible

Won't be dealing with this store again. Friendly service only until items are paid for. If any issues with item there is no communication at all.

Consistently great.

I've bought about 10 separate things from SciFi toys. Always well packaged and in great condition. Will continue to buy from them.

Buyers - avoid at all costs!!

I contacted the owner of SciFi Toys after realising myproduct was damaged. He avoided all responsibility, refused replacement/refund. Utterly disgusted

Excellent Figure

Great customer service and packaging. Excellent pricing. Will definitely be purchasing more in the future. Great collection of Star Wars toys. Thanks Scifi Toys.

great service, fast delivery, great products

Pretty good and happy with service.

Ordered a star wars robust money bank. Packaged well, so no damage during delivery. Was delivered in a few days. And the product itself was really good quality.

Great job!

Good prices, fast delivery

Have to commend the staff from Scifi Toys for the great customer service and fast delivery I receive from them every time I order. Have made a few orders for gifts for friends and family. Never had a problem - products are always well wrapped and sent with registered tracking. I shop around and find that Scifi Toys always has the best price. Large selection of toys as well. Very impressed.

7 words : A.W.E.S.O.M.E

I purchased my first 8 figures in this store.
Would just like to say that i have received them in less than 48 hours.
They have Excellent customer service, product knowledge and communication skills.
To all my friend I'm telling you now "This Scifitoys is not a JOKE, they really does what they promised.
Without a doubt will be visiting lock it down Scifitoys.com.au as my first figure store.

Excellent Customer Service, Price match, Super fast shipping, Well Packed.

Awesome store!!!!!!

I been looking for a quality seller, and i found this Scifitoys.com.au
so i decided to gave them a call, one of them assist me like I'm his friend.
I'm feel so comfortable after chatting with them. so
I placed my first order in Scifitoys.com.au the day before yesterday, and i got it today.
Awesome!. Item was well packed too.
Overall : 2 thumbs up, very happy customer.
Well Packed , superb Customer service , Super Fast Shipping