Scott & Sons Plumbing

Scott & Sons Plumbing

See the Best Plumbers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Arman

ArmanAU

Dont use the service and you’ll save your nerves.

Katie

KatieSydney

excellent and prompt service

My hot water tap wouldn't stop running, even after turning off the hot water system. After calling another company who said they couldn't come out until tomorrow I called Scott and Sons, Craig answered and, although he was very busy, he was able to come over within an hour and a half and fixed the problem efficiently. He also provided a lot of useful advice in regards to renovating our bathroom. I highly recommend this company!

Excellent & prompt service

Excellent and very prompt service ! Have had a issues with water leaks & a gas leak. Came within 20 mins stating I could smell gas ! Very efficient, reliable and we are very happy to recommend anytime to anyone !!

making [name removed] look honest

Avoid at all costs. They make [name removed] look honest. More than double the correct price for a water heater (ie more than $1000 overpriced) and charged more than their published (web) labour rate. Wont respond to contact requests.

petegong

petegong

Cunning and very costly

A small problem of a leaking toilet due to old washer and parts.
Called to get a quote, said "It's hard to tell until I see it."
Came and fixed within 10 minutes. Charged $305.8, and said already had a 10% discount on the labor.
What a rip-off.
Should avoid this company.

Edward

EdwardLake Hopatcong

Warm and toasty

After waiting in the cold for another company all weekend Scott & Sons came as promised, repaired my furnace and my charges were reasonable and fair. My friend recommended Scott & Sons and so will I. Thanks Bill.

GrumpyG

GrumpyGWestleigh

Avoid at all cost

We hired Scott and Sons for a leak. After 4 1/2 hours they still could not detect where the water came from. We got charged $750, this included the worker waiting for 30 minutes for his boss to come and 20 minutes to write up the bill. We contacted our insurance and they sent out another plumber who detected the fault within 10 minutes. We were charged $140 and the leak was fixed.

lillies2117

lillies2117AU

Great honest service

We have used Scott and Sons for years and they have always been reliable and honest. They are always on time, friendly and their fees are reasonable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Richard

RichardSydney

Should be avoided

This company charged me for hours they didn't do, and materials they didn't use.
When I tried to bring it up with [name removed] (assume he's the son out of Scott and Sons), he simply avoided my calls.
Avoid them at all costs.

Peggy

PeggySydney

Avoid this company

I engaged Scott & Sons to locate and repair a leak in the cavity of the wall. They made me pay for equipment they needed to do the job, for which I was overcharged and they refused to give me the receipts. They didn't provide me with a quote, so it was like giving them a blank cheque. They take advantage of other people's mishap. The final bill was excessive. My advice is to avoid this company at all costs.