Sell My Shares Australia

Sell My Shares Australia

2.5

rivella

rivellaAU

A very efficient organisation.

Sell My Shares did everything I expected of them. We sold a joint holding within 2 hours of go-ahead and the proceeds were in our bank account two and a half days later. Thanks guys - am really impressed.

Will

WillHunter Region, NSW

Quick Sale But CG Statement Not Provided

I engaged Sell My Shares to transact a parcel of shares in November 2019 and also requested (and paid for) a Capital Gains Statement. The sale was quick, as was the money arriving in my account. I was requested to provide extra information for the CGS, which I did. I have since followed up with six emails to find out if there is anything else I needed to do but have not even had a reply, so I have paid for the CGS without receiving it.

Deeply concerned are they scammers

4 weeks since I paid to obtain my lost SRN these guys now have my ID as well as my voice ID now deeply concerned about what they can do with this. Still no SRN. Follow up emails sent still no outcome. Have advised via email if I don’t receive a refund or my SRN immediately I will report them.

Online Forex / Share Trading Services

Find out how Sell My Shares Australia compares to other Online Forex / Share Trading Services

SadSydney Surrounds, NSW

Where is my money sell my shares?????!!!!!

Said Money would be transferred to my account before midnight 3 days after sale of shares. Nothing!!! Freaking out! I wish I had seen by nosimpson before I went ahead with them!!!!!!

nosimpson

nosimpsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Doesn't trade in 3 business days... or even 4 days ... will I ever get my money?

Traded on Tuesday afternoon, repeatedly assured the money was 'in transit' and would be in a Westpac account sometime on Friday (nup - didn't happen). The staff would have knowledge of which banks have extended delays and should be transparent with this information so expectations and obligations are managed. It's now Saturday morning 10% of the money has arrived (WTH?) - can't talk to anyone, can't verify if things are going to turn out okay. They requested our review at point of trade, not at payment time.

BOB T

BOB TSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best online broker to sell small parcels of ASX listed shares

After experiencing great difficulty attempting to sell 3 small parcels of ASX listed through my regular broker through whom the shares were originally purchased, for over a week; in desperation, I then contacted "sellmyshares" via rheir website. The share sale application & ID check information/details were completed online & the shares were sold the next day with Contract Notes issuing & settlement proceeds then being credited to my nominated bank account 3 days hence. Speedy & efficient service was provided & I have no hesitation in recommending this firm to sell snall parcels of ASX listed shares. One does not mind paying a little extra in brokerage when such superior service is given!