5Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear

79% · 234 · 14%

renlee
renleeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC21 posts

Great sound

I love these earbuds as they have a great sound and fit well in your ear canal, most others always fall out for me. I prefer these as they are not really noise cancelling which suits me when I am out riding my bike. As usual great sound quality from Sennheiser and excellent quality.

BrianVee
BrianVeeSydney, NSW79 posts

Alex
AlexNSW, 21228 posts

Wow! Any musician needs these!

I love Sennheiser. Their all around quality is second to none and the value of this product is exceptional. I use these headphones when playing live music that requires backing tracks, metronomes and general feedback with the audio technician.

Using these headphones, everything is crystal clear when performing and practicing in the studio. The thick cable also gives me a peace of mind as I have had many non-Sennheiser headphones that have broken at the cable wires, meaning I have had to throw them out and buy new ones.

These headphone are still going and are showing no signs of wear and tear which is amazing. Recommend these to any musician or athlete or anyone looking to treat themselves to some great quality headphones.

lyndaw
lyndaw10 posts

Great quality earbuds

After putting up with cheap and nasty earbuds for many years I decided to treat myself. I read many product reviews before I purchased the Sennheiser Momentum in-Ear and am delighted by the great quality sound and durability. My 13 year old audiophile son is also very impressed. Highly recommended.

Vicki
VickiQueensland4 posts

Great listening

ce thick cable makes for a premium feel. Nice responsive in-line remote and the angles earbuds are super comfortable. The ear canal is made from stainless steel and helps the premium feel also. Sound quality is quite punchy - crisp highs and enjoyable bass but the mids could do with a bit more clarity.

Shane
ShanePerth7 posts

Excellent quality earphones at a great price

Nice thick cable makes for a premium feel. Nice responsive in-line remote and the angles earbuds are super comfortable. The ear canal is made from stainless steel and helps the premium feel also. Sound quality is quite punchy - crisp highs and enjoyable bass but the mids could do with a bit more clarity

Carlton65
Carlton65Melbourne4 posts

Fabulous Earphone Love Them

I bought these for my wife as she is very sensitive to surrounding sounds and needs top quality earphone. She is delighted with them and thats after trying so many headphones. The audio quality is superb and you can tell the construction is excellent too from feeling them. The best bit - they do a stellar job of blocking ambient sound and she is happy with them

Mel
Mel6 posts

Amazing!

This product is great for those who don't want to hear any surrounding sound. I use these everyday. I haven't found a product with the same price range and such great quality. I'd highly recommend this brand. When going for runs or training in the gym, the sound around you is blocked out and the headphones don't fall out. Love them!!

Mango101
Mango101sydney5 posts

Great sound but build could be better

Great sound but build could be better. The sound is crisp and clear. The only downside to these headphones is the fitting into the ears. However they do come with a range of sizes so that helps. The angle of the earphones is also slightly different to other earphones .

Sandra Leong
Sandra LeongPerth, WA7 posts

Great sound but not so great fit

I am a fan of Sennheiser headphones so I thought I'd give their earphones a try. I have small ears so the fit isn't great but I am impressed with the 5 sizes of earbuds. The sound quality is very good when I am just sitting still so the earphones stay in place. Unfortunately I cannot walk or run with them.

vubby
vubby6 posts

Good sound, but only ok build

The sound produced from these are quite good and you get some decent noise cancellation. The build actually looks stylish but has some flaws in that some of the key parts seem flimsy. Also, the ear padding part will often drop off the earphone so I always have to be careful (lost two of them at the start).

Hunter
Hunter4 posts

Fine sound earphones

Sennheiser never let me disappointed. Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear is a stylish and high sound quality earphones, it also has really tangle-free cables, those cables are highly resistant to tangling, I can easily undo and start to enjoy music. The sound derlivered from iphone is quite well and it gives you more when you plug them into a player or computer with lossless music.

Zack
ZackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts

Good sound weak build quality

I've bought about 4 of these throughout the year and keep on coming back to them due to the sound they produce at this price point for IEM the only downfall for this is the cables are really flimsy and weak and aren't reinforced by anything else like it's other competitors are at this price point. Besides the build quality you cannot go wrong with these as a daily driver if your prepared to carry around a carry pouch.

Kirsten
KirstenSmiths Lake6 posts

Expensive but worth it

The ear buds are expensive but worth it. I initially bought them as my old Sony, and Samsung buds would only last 4-6 months (I use them for hours every day) and these came with a replacement warranty. I have not needed the warranty in the 7 months I've had them. I find the sound great, but they are not as comfortable as the Samsung in my ear but that is such a personal thing I'm sure others may prefer them.

Michael C
Michael CAU5 posts

Good balanced sound, debatable value

I bought these from JB during a christmas sale to replace my apple earpods, and definitely noticed a dramatic improvement in listening experience! The different sized buds were a nice inclusion, although the stock ones fitted my ears perfectly. I can wear these for 3 hours and not feel any discomfort! As more of a 'basshead' however, I recognise these earphones produce a good, balanced sound, but if you're an EDM lover like me, you might be a little underwhelmed for the price you paid for them. Also, the buttons on the in line controls feel very cheap, would've liked better quality for the pricey purchase!