Sensodyne Daily Care

Sensodyne Daily Care

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best toothpaste ever

After using sensodyne rapid relief for years I changed to the daily care one after changes were made to previous one which made it worse,sensodyne daily care is fantastic,no burning mouth,headaches,and it actually helps my sensitivity and whites my teeth it is the old formula and old long box so glad I found one to replace previous toothpaste it's fantastic would reccomend to anyone who has sensitivity in their teeth

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $11.00.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement Yes
Whitening Improvement Yes

Perfect everyday toothpaste

The Sensodyne Daily care toothpaste is my all time favourite - it has a nice flavour, foams the right amount, leaves your teeth feeling clean and free from any sensitive issues. This toothpaste is not gritty like other toothpastes can be.
If you have sensitive teeth I would recommend this product - it can be a bit expensive but is good value when on sale.