Sensodyne Daily Care + Whitening

Sensodyne Daily Care + Whitening

See the Best Toothpastes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jodie

JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

our favourite!

Sensodyne Daily Care + Whitening is our favourite and always on our shopping list. Without this product we very have sensitive teeth and there is an obvious difference when we use Sensodyne Daily Care + Whitening.

Rob

RobSA, 5166

Caustic Soda

A couple of months ago i purchased this product. After using it for a few weeks i noticed that my teeth were very very sensitive and aching at night. As i am elderly this has caused a lot of grief because my teeth are getting old and i am on medication the last thing i thought of was the toothpaste. Eventually i read the ingredients and to my horror discovered that sodium hydroxide (caustic soda) was mentioned. I can only assume that over time the caustic seeped into my jaw and caused a lot of pain. Three days later i am measurable better and there is little or no sensitivity but i am wondering what lasting effects this may have. Be very careful what you put in your mouth.