Sensodyne Daily Care + Whitening

Sensodyne Daily Care + Whitening

See the Best Teeth Whitening Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sensodyne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3
  • Sensitivity Improvement Yes (1) · No (0)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Taste
Chris
ChrisQueensland

The best toothpaste I've ever used!

I started using Sensodyne Daily Care & Whitening about 1 year ago & have never looked back! It may be more costly than most other toothpastes but if used sparingly when brushing teeth twice daily, I found that my teeth became far less sensitive almost immediately! A great product!

Purchased in May 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Taste
Jodie
JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

our favourite!

Sensodyne Daily Care + Whitening is our favourite and always on our shopping list. Without this product we very have sensitive teeth and there is an obvious difference when we use Sensodyne Daily Care + Whitening.

Rob
RobSA, 5166

Caustic Soda

A couple of months ago i purchased this product. After using it for a few weeks i noticed that my teeth were very very sensitive and aching at night. As i am elderly this has caused a lot of grief because my teeth are getting old and i am on medication the last thing i thought of was the toothpaste. Eventually i read the ingredients and to my horror discovered that sodium hydroxide (caustic soda) was mentioned. I can only assume that over time the caustic seeped into my jaw and caused a lot of pain. Three days later i am measurable better and there is little or no sensitivity but i am wondering what lasting effects this may have. Be very careful what you put in your mouth.