Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum

Sensodyne Sensitivity & Gum

3.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sensodyne? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
1 review
    Wendy C
    Wendy CVictoria

Sensitivity and Gum Dual Action

I have used Sensodyne Daily care for sometime, but decided to try the newer, 'Sensitivity and Gum Dual Action' version. I had recently had a tooth extraction so when I experienced the onset of dry mouth I didn't initially consider the new toothpaste, but following a short holiday where I used the Daily toothpaste again the dry mouth went away. I decided that I needed to investigate further.

I started using the Dual Action version again and the dry mouth returned. Stopped and it went away. I did this a couple times over several weeks, because who wants to waste an expensive toothpaste? but each time the result was the same, so I have now decided not to use the Dual Action anymore as it obviously doesn't agree with me.