Shark Rotator Pro Lift-Away

Shark Rotator Pro Lift-Away

NV750, NV500
3.4 from 70 reviews · View Details

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

3.4

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (0)
klubear

klubearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my vacuum and the service from Mann & Noble

Purchased in April 2015 for A$600.00.

Product is used Daily
Floor Type Wood

Great initially but doesn't last

I have only had this vacuum for under 5 years, and this was a replacement for the original shark navigator vacuum (a different model) I purchased, which got recalled! I love how it comes with so many different attachments which was effective in cleaning floor boards, tiles, rugs/carpets, curtains, ceiling fans, everything. However, considering that I'm having to hunt down and purchase a second replacement part (which won't happen because this product is now discontinued), I feel their products are substandard and I will not be purchasing their products again.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
klubear

klubearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

When I first used this vacuum.. I could not believe how much it pulled out of the carpet!
It's sooo versatile, and with all the attachments it's also great for the car.
Not a fan on wooden flooring..it blows stuff about a bit... but I don't know what any other vac is like on them so cannot compare.

Purchased in November 2015 for A$600.00.

Noise Level
Product is used Several times a week
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Shark Rotator Pro Lift-Away compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Jodie

JodieLakelands

Amazing product

Best vacuum I have ever owned. Use it every day as I have 2 large dogs whom like to play and sleep inside. Perfect on all surfaces. I have wood throughout the living areas and carpet in the bedrooms. The shark dosent miss a beat. Would highly recommend Shark vacuums.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good Vacuum

Best vacuum ever. The trick is that I taped up the "Suction Control" completely with a packing tape so no suction is lost. Also, every week I clean the Foam, Felt, and Hepa filter. You have to keep doing this habit so the vacuum itself operates as if it just came out of the box. Hope this helps.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Natalie

Natalie

Shark NV 750

Shark NV 750 the vacuum is easy to use It have great suction, easy to clean and maintain, Picks up the dog hair sucks all the fine dust and dirt from the carpet and found it with great price on Catch The Deal so happy with the product and with the price.......

Date PurchasedMay 2018
TayTay

TayTayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Vacuum - Exceptional Power!

Compare to my old Dyson vacumn cleaner, this is a great vacuum with very strong suction power.
It’s a little heavy but you can use it easy to maneuver and swivels smoothly also xceanning is also easy as well.
If you have a pet, this product could be a good option.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Robbo

RobboNorth Queensland, QLD

Not the best

Not the best vacuum. Not worth the moneyWorked great for about 3 weeks every 2-3 days then stoped sucking. Nothing on instructions payer $800 + do not buy. Still sitting in the cupboard. Bought a $40 big w special &its better. been working for 4 yeard.&stronger.so dont waist your money .

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

dillHunter Region, NSW

excellent when new spares hard to suorce in regional nsw

cleans very well when new, not a lot of information for servicing appliance with product, the supplier was via tv hard to deal with once i had paid deposit, had to go to fair trading in nsw to resolve matter 3 monthsto arrive via courier, in the meantime i bought from big w , vaccum arrived after approximatley 3 months later ,then could not arrange for their courier to collect . shark needs a better dealer to distrubute product.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Tina L

Tina LCairns

Worst money ever spent

I wished I had written this review when I first bought it.
It has no suction at all on hard surfaces, it is so heavy that I am exhausted by the time I finish vacuuming.
I thought for the money I spent it would be a dream, instead it is a nightmare every time i use it.
I can see why it has been discontinued.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
mabajhac

mabajhacHunter Region, NSW

garbage

this has to be the worst vacuum cleaner i have ever used the cord gets in the way and gets twisted when trying to wind up it does lose suction after about 5 uses it is just a nightmare to use would never buy from this company again as i have also had trouble with other products they produce ie the nutra ninja which just stopped working after about 10 or so uses company produces cheap garbage that is not worth investing in

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Mick66

Mick66Morwell

The pro

This has been with me for years this old girl its probly at the time one of its best models made and it still hasn't lost any suction since from day one it cleaner them my kids lol its a shame that it not sold any more but if you get your hands on one of these get trust me want turn back Thump's up on this one..

Date PurchasedApr 2012

Outstanding value

This vacuum is a dream, easy to meneuver and empty. Suction better quality then my sisters $1200 vaccuum. Obviously need some degree of maintenance with the filters but more than happy to do so once in a while. I loved my shark navigator lift away and upgraded to this model.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Danni

DanniLaunceston

I love it

I was looking at this for a long time and finally had the opportunity to purchase was a little sceptical as it is advertised on TV but as soon as I got it home I loved it I have quite a few inside Pets and it's amazing for pet hair knit down fall the floorboard head broke 6 months in and I am unsure where to get another

Date PurchasedApr 2015
bella123321

bella123321AU

not worth the money

The vacuum is ok but not worth the amount I paid. The hose is that tight that when you use it the vacuum just tìps over. Suction loss after a few months and now the power head doesnt work. 150 for a replacement head! When the power head stopped working the vacuum made a loud bang and smelt burnt, assumed it was the rubber band but it wasnt. Also after little use the smaller brush doesnt spin now either.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

shweta

shwetaMelbourne

Its ok! Post sales Customer service is really bad.

I bought this 3-4 years back & have been having issues in suction. Have youtube'd & cleaned as much as I could but a slight band on the base & the suction is lost. I've to switch off & on to use & the cycle continues every time I use it. I tried reaching the customer service for this issue & even after buying a product worth $500 odd they want me to pay P&H. This is so unacceptable. I understand to pay for the part which is damaged in use by me but this is really crazy. People choose to buy these expensive products to get value & peace of mind of post-sales service in return. Really disappointed.

Date PurchasedNov 2014
Dennis

DennisWA, 6003

Great device, Certainly worth the price.

I initially purchased a shark rocket which was recalled by the company and was issued with the NV 500.
I am very happy with the performance. I believe the appliance although not so light is easy to maneuver.
I use it on carpets and tiles . A 2 bedroom 2 bathroom living room balcony 99sq meters. I have only use a few of the attachments. It also has a car detailing kit. Good Buy!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Bev

Bev

The best vacuum I have ever used

A great job done on all my floors tiles carpet &laminated it is the best I have ever had great job nice &light And not to noisy a very to use it is. Even easy to use around furniture I have dogs and cats and it picks up all the hair with out any effort

Date PurchasedSep 2015
Lou S

Lou SNewcastle

Overall great vacuum cleaner

Great vacuum cleaner. Easy to maneuver, easy to pull apart to use various functions. Contrary to it's claims though, mine does lose suction when the canister is full. Also make sure you regularly clean the filters and rollers underneath. Nice and light and easy to use, overall I'm very pleased

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Daniela C

Daniela CMelbourne

Perfect for my OCD!!

Had the shark lift away and couldn't fault it so gave it to mum to then get myself this one and still living it. Being a bit of a tight butt at the time, I didn't splash out and get the Dyson stick vac as i had originally planned, but I can't get enough of that turbo feature that gets the high speed rollers going for the carpet. It's easy to push and not too grippy even when the rollers are working.

The attachments that it comes with are great too with all those pieces I particularly use for cleaning the car's nooks and crannies.

Yet to go back to any weak feeling vac! This had been a brilliant purchase.

Date PurchasedAug 2016