NV750, NV500
See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shark

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (0)

Brad
BradAU

Fantastic and very reliable

So this was the replacement of my purple lift away vacuum and have had this for 10 years now and the only thing that has just started breaking is the vacuum pipe to the handle has never let me down and has been used just about everyday, perfect for carpets however not so great on wooden floors or tiles only because you either have to carry it or put it on the caddy which is not the most stable going room to room as you have to use the non powered head as the powered head just flicks the debris everywhere now as I'm older I find it difficult to drag around and will be replacing it with something more conventional which is a shame but being honest, fantastically reliable otherwise

Purchased at TV Shop for $699.00.

klubear
klubearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my vacuum and the service from Mann & Noble

Purchased in April 2015 for $600.00.

Great initially but doesn't last

I have only had this vacuum for under 5 years, and this was a replacement for the original shark navigator vacuum (a different model) I purchased, which got recalled! I love how it comes with so many different attachments which was effective in cleaning floor boards, tiles, rugs/carpets, curtains, ceiling fans, everything. However, considering that I'm having to hunt down and purchase a second replacement part (which won't happen because this product is now discontinued), I feel their products are substandard and I will not be purchasing their products again.

klubear
klubearGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it!

When I first used this vacuum.. I could not believe how much it pulled out of the carpet!
It's sooo versatile, and with all the attachments it's also great for the car.
Not a fan on wooden flooring..it blows stuff about a bit... but I don't know what any other vac is like on them so cannot compare.

Purchased in November 2015 for $600.00.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Shark Rotator Pro Lift-Away compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Jodie
JodieLakelands

Amazing product

Best vacuum I have ever owned. Use it every day as I have 2 large dogs whom like to play and sleep inside. Perfect on all surfaces. I have wood throughout the living areas and carpet in the bedrooms. The shark dosent miss a beat. Would highly recommend Shark vacuums.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good Vacuum

Best vacuum ever. The trick is that I taped up the "Suction Control" completely with a packing tape so no suction is lost. Also, every week I clean the Foam, Felt, and Hepa filter. You have to keep doing this habit so the vacuum itself operates as if it just came out of the box. Hope this helps.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Natalie
Natalie

Shark NV 750

Shark NV 750 the vacuum is easy to use It have great suction, easy to clean and maintain, Picks up the dog hair sucks all the fine dust and dirt from the carpet and found it with great price on Catch The Deal so happy with the product and with the price.......

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
TayTay
TayTayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Vacuum - Exceptional Power!

Compare to my old Dyson vacumn cleaner, this is a great vacuum with very strong suction power.
It’s a little heavy but you can use it easy to maneuver and swivels smoothly also xceanning is also easy as well.
If you have a pet, this product could be a good option.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Robbo
RobboNorth Queensland, QLD

Not the best

Not the best vacuum. Not worth the moneyWorked great for about 3 weeks every 2-3 days then stoped sucking. Nothing on instructions payer $800 + do not buy. Still sitting in the cupboard. Bought a $40 big w special &its better. been working for 4 yeard.&stronger.so dont waist your money .

Date PurchasedFeb 2014

dill
dillHunter Region, NSW

excellent when new spares hard to suorce in regional nsw

cleans very well when new, not a lot of information for servicing appliance with product, the supplier was via tv hard to deal with once i had paid deposit, had to go to fair trading in nsw to resolve matter 3 monthsto arrive via courier, in the meantime i bought from big w , vaccum arrived after approximatley 3 months later ,then could not arrange for their courier to collect . shark needs a better dealer to distrubute product.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Tina L
Tina LCairns

Worst money ever spent

I wished I had written this review when I first bought it.
It has no suction at all on hard surfaces, it is so heavy that I am exhausted by the time I finish vacuuming.
I thought for the money I spent it would be a dream, instead it is a nightmare every time i use it.
I can see why it has been discontinued.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
mabajhac
mabajhacHunter Region, NSW

garbage

this has to be the worst vacuum cleaner i have ever used the cord gets in the way and gets twisted when trying to wind up it does lose suction after about 5 uses it is just a nightmare to use would never buy from this company again as i have also had trouble with other products they produce ie the nutra ninja which just stopped working after about 10 or so uses company produces cheap garbage that is not worth investing in

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Mick66
Mick66Morwell

The pro

This has been with me for years this old girl its probly at the time one of its best models made and it still hasn't lost any suction since from day one it cleaner them my kids lol its a shame that it not sold any more but if you get your hands on one of these get trust me want turn back Thump's up on this one..

Date PurchasedApr 2012

Outstanding value

This vacuum is a dream, easy to meneuver and empty. Suction better quality then my sisters $1200 vaccuum. Obviously need some degree of maintenance with the filters but more than happy to do so once in a while. I loved my shark navigator lift away and upgraded to this model.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Danni
DanniLaunceston

I love it

I was looking at this for a long time and finally had the opportunity to purchase was a little sceptical as it is advertised on TV but as soon as I got it home I loved it I have quite a few inside Pets and it's amazing for pet hair knit down fall the floorboard head broke 6 months in and I am unsure where to get another

Date PurchasedApr 2015