MPN: R-330E(W)

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.4

fast but crappy design

Purchased in November 2019 for $140.00.

rastus

door slams with a loud noise too - you can't close it with a gentle click - that's by design.

Sharyn W

Sharyn WRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good value

I'm happy with the product. I know that I have it within a cavity without enough surrounding space so I leave the door open for a while to let steam dissipate. And, I'm always getting electricity cut off, so don't care about clock setting fading. In fact, it probably saves me money.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Sharyn, Thank you for your time in providing feedback. Have a lovely day ahead.

Golden1

Golden1Ballarat

Powerful Clasisic Style Sharp Microwave

I got this for two reasons:
1/ I trust Sharp - they have been making microwaves forever
2/ It outputs 1100 watts - significantly more power than many others.
I read review before purchasing, so I knew what to expect and I am well pleased with the results. Its cooking time is 30% faster than my last one and I really like the simple classic uncluttered design.
Good unit, good deal.

Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Customer, That is great news! Thank you for providing feedback. It is great that you enjoy using the microwave. Have a lovely day.

Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R-330EW (White) compares to other Microwaves

Rider9

Rider9Balwyn

Lovely micro microwave!

We got this for our caravan based on 1/ its compact size and weight 2/ its powerful output 3/ Sharp reliability.
I am more than happy with it. It is small but very fast to cook and has simple clear menus. I trust Sharp, they are a proper Japanese band and I cannot ever remember having a bad product from them. Good unit!

Sharp A.Sharp

Dear customer, Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. Have a good day!

Racker

RackerResevoir

Smaller size but very powerrful

This is a little powerhouse of a microwave - I had to adjust my estimates of how long to cook things because its got a much stronger cooking output than our last one. Its easy to use, well laid out keypad and menus and just over all works well. It might not suit a large family due to the smaller interior space but I find it just right. Very happy with it.

Sharp A.Sharp

Dear Customer, thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. Have a good day!

DavidH9000

DavidH9000Mid North Coast, NSW

Better than the price suggests

We chose the Sharp R-330 based on its low price but its performance has been equal to a microwave more than twice that. It is easy to use and efficient to cook. The ONLY negative - and it is just a personal niggle, is the clock doesnt stay illuminated when the microwave isnt in use and you have to touch a button to see the time. For most people that probably isnt an issue, but we dont have any other clock in the kitchen and are used to using the microwave time display for that purpose. But I admit I am being picky and the R-330 is wonderful value.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi David, thank you for your time in providing feedback. If you need any assistance in the future, please feel free to email us your contacts details at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022. Have a great day ahead!

LeFreon

LeFreonmelbourne

Powerful Smaller Microwave.

This is only a standard looking microwave but it is very powerful for its smallish size at 1100 watts. It cooks really quickly and can thaw the largest lasagna without trouble. I like it because it has the traditional look without being too flash or over the top. The menus are very clear and make good sense - I didn't even need to read the manual to get it going. Its very suitable for a couple although larger families would probably prefer something bigger. It suits me well and I think most people would be happy with it.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Sharp A.Sharp

Hi LeFreon, thank you for the wonderful feedback. It is always great to get feedback from customers. We hope you continue to enjoy using the microwave.

Tezza51

Tezza51Melbourne

Fantastic Microwave

This Sharp Microwave model 330E (W) is great, it’s easy of use is great, put your product in to cook and then set the time and away you go, very happy with it indeed, it is a smallish unit that also looks great on the bench, and is easy to clean and keep in tip top condition

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Wayne

Wayne

Display

I brought this Sharp microwave for my Mum. I don't like this Sharp microwave because the display only displays the time of the day for 2 minutes then you have to press the clear key to display the time of the day for another 2 minutes. I don't like this feature at all

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Microwaves

Find out how Sharp R-330EW (White) compares to other Microwaves

Simon

Simon

Time display disappears after one minute

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Leila

Leilaasked

R-330EW (White)

Hi. If after the power goes off and the clock is not reset, will I still be able to use the microwave without resetting the clock. I have a lot of power outages.

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Leila, thank you for your inquiry. The power outage would reset the clock and you can set the time using the operations manual. But please note that the clock does not have any effect on the timer function of the microwave. Hope this information is useful to you. Have a good day.

Leila C.

Leila C.asked

R-330EW (White)

I have a lot of power outages. Do I have to keep resetting the clock before I can use it with the timer?

Sara S

Sara Sasked

R-330EW (White)

Great microwave, but it’s really hard to see through the window! Have I missed removing some plastic or is it supposed to be like this??

Sharp A.Sharp

Hi Sara, in regards to your question, we encourage you to email us your contacts details at ccare@sharp.net.au, or by phone on 1300 135 022. Our customer care will be able to troubleshoot and assist with your issue.

Get an answer from our members and Sharp representatives

Compare both Sharp R-330E