Sheffield Financial Advisors

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Enjoyable experience

Every one I have spoken to and met with at Sheffield Financial have been very helpful and professional . They have always been willing to answer any of my questions and have given me a greater understanding of where I am heading financially.

Thumbs up from me

Morgan and the crew where fantastic in helping me get on track for my future. Looking forward to working with Sheffield Financial for years to come.

Sheffield F.Sheffield Financial Advisors

Thanks Joel, we too are looking forward to a long and financial rewarding relationship

Swapped my advisor to Sheffield Financial and am happy

Trust worthy and not pushy. I feel I’m on track for my financial goals and am looking forward to how my super investments track over the years.

Sheffield F.Sheffield Financial Advisors

Glad your happy with our services Isabella. Our staff always enjoy you coming into our office :)

Jane Tomlins

Jane TomlinsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy client

So far my experience has been all good with Sheffield financial. Happy to recommend them and their services. The consultant was professional and knowledgable

Sheffield F.Sheffield Financial Advisors

Thanks for your feedback Jane. We look forward to working with you

James S

James SGold Coast

Great experience so far

Just a quick review to say Clayton has given me a great experience. Sheffield Financial have made me feel comfortable and confident.

Sheffield F.Sheffield Financial Advisors

Hi James, thankyou for your feedback. We are thoroughly delighted you enjoyed your experience with Sheffield Financial. We look forward to hearing from you soon .

Professional Service, Excellent Knowledge A++

I would like to thank the team at Sheffield Financial Advisors for your ongoing support of our family, because of you guys we have significantly reduced our mortgage and sorted all our insurances and superannuation, every step of the way you have been clear and very informative. I appreciate the time you have spent with us both and i look forward to continuing to use your fantastic service. I would highly recommend you to anyone wanting to streamline insurances and superannuation and defiantly reduce the mortgage. Thank you.

Sheffield F.Sheffield Financial Advisors

Hi Brett, it was an absolute pleasure helping you and your family . We look forward to working with you again in the near future!

Kaila G

Kaila GSydney

Knowledgeable

Before my meeting with my advisor Samantha, I didnt even know that I had insurance premiums inside of my Super account. They helped me understand everything and gave me the best advice possible for my situation and they also gave me education on my Super and Insurances, so I now understand what I have and what it will do for me. Great service

Sheffield F.Sheffield Financial Advisors

Hi Kaila, great to hear you are highly satisfied with our services! We look forward to working closely with you for years to come!

The full service

Mortgage reduced , portfolio in working order and superannuation heading in the right direction all thanks to the team at Sheffield Financial Advisors . A truly professional service made simple, with a dedicated team that cared about my situation . Thanks again

Fantastic service

zak scott

Before being introduced to Sheffield Financial advisors I had never realised the importance of having a strategy in place. One that not only works but is also tailor made to me , they made me feel comfortable and I took great pleasure in the fact that my family and I have built a relationship with this company for our financial future . The Sheffield life plan has worked wonders for our financial situation and we now genuinely feel that we have control over every area of our portfolio . The team at Sheffield provided all the advice and guidance needed to reach our financial goals. An honest,integral company with great values and dedicated staff .

AJJSydney

Still Cold calling Spammers

Received a call out of the blue, they didn't even know my name. No convenience check to see if the time of the call was appropriate, couldn't tell me where their data was from. poorly written script, wouldn't answer any questions. When asked who owned the company was told "[name removed]", but they refused to put me through to him or tell me his last name. Promised he'd call me back.. guess what? ..he didn't.
TOTALLY unprofessional with no marketing skills. Treat them like the plague.

AJJ

Fact is I wasn't a client NOR even someone who wished information from you, so your apologies are a cheap attempt to divert suspicion of your company's methods

MJC

MJCSydney, NSW

Cold calling spammers

Received a call out of the blue and I have never had any dealings with the organisation. They clearly identified themselves which is good. Called on my corporate direct line to talk about my superannuation and any insurances bundled therein. That is as far as they got.

You cannot direct call people and launch into a spiel without confirming if it is a convenient time. The receiving party may be in the middle of a crisis. If you show disrespect to the potential client, not a good sign in my etiquette book. Sorry.

Tristan

TristanParramatta

Unrequested Telemarketer Spam

I'm not a customer or potential customer of Sheffield Financial Advisors. But I've been contacted many times by telemarketers who are trying to convince me to attend some sort of marketing session for Sheffield Financial Advisors. I've informed them, multiple times, that even if I were interested in attending, I'm not their target market, but I've been called back at least 5 separate times now.
I can't comment on the actual business itself, but they shouldn't be cold calling random people and expect to create a good name for themselves.

Great Advice and Personalised Planning

Had a great experience with one of their Senior Financial Advisors, they were very honest and they also helped me understand the process of why I needed insurance, and how it would benefit me in the long term. Would definitely reccomend, as they work with you and are very flexible to what you want.

Sheffield F.Sheffield Financial Advisors

Hi Meagan, glad you enjoyed your experience at Sheffield Financial Advisors! If we can be of anymore assistance please give us a call!

Thumbs up from us

Reviewed our situation and provided a service that covered all aspects. Insurances are now in check and they also assisted up with further investments which we are really excited with. Morgan and the admin team are easy and comfortable to deal with.

Sheffield F.Sheffield Financial Advisors

Hi Steve, great to hear you are highly satisfied with our services! We look forward to working closely with you for years to come!

Great advice

Will, was very thorough reviewing my insurances, and gave me great advice.
I would recommend the services of Sheffield Financial Advisors.

Terri Thorrington

Sheffield F.Sheffield Financial Advisors

Thanks Terri, great to hear your insurances are all sorted :)

bella26

bella26Sydney

Had a really great experience

Had Angus, one of the Advisors out to see us in our home. We went over what insurances I was currently paying for out of my Superannuation. After breaking down our current situation we soon worked out we were not covered for enough. Angus and the team at Sheffield Financial Advisors ended up cancelling our current insurances and put in place new ones that covered us far better! Experience was comfortable and easy.

Sheffield F.Sheffield Financial Advisors

Hi Bella, thankyou for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure assisting you with setting up your insurances. We are glad to hear you are fully covered now :)