Sheridan Deluxe Dream

Sheridan Deluxe Dream

European, King, Standard Firm and Standard Medium

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazing comfort

These pillows are amazing. They feel like I am sleeping on a cloud that is wrapping around me. Great price too!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Disappointed!!!

Purchased 4 of these online. I thought being a high quality product l didn't have to worry about comfort with this product. But l am so disappointed with this product. It is the most uncomfortable pillow l have ever slept on. My husband and l woke up in the middle of the night with very bad neck pain from sleeping on these pillows. What a waste of money!! Should of stuck with a cheaper brand from Woolworths.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Disappointed in product

I purchased 4 Sheridan Deluxe pillows in May this year which developed an obnoxious chemical odour after a few months. At the time of purchase I alos bought 4 top of range protectors. At no time wer the pillows wet. I returned 2 pillows to DJ's who exchanged them but said they will not do so again if they get the same problem.

Alas, the smell is obvious again - in fact it can be smelt when entering my bedroom. I am very angry as these were expensive pillows, admittedly with 30% off but I'm still very much out of pocket & won't be purchasing or recommending Sheridan again.
Initially lovely to sleep on but the odour makes this impossible.
Obnoxious chemical odour.

OK

Don't think its worth the money-cheaper ones will do the trick, if buying one make sure its on sale, i got mine at David Jones for 30% off.
It feels just like a hotel bed. worth having a topper it if you have a firm mattress (which we have) the softness has stopped my shoulder problem ( i suspect was caused by the mattress)
Its the priciest around and not sure if its any better than the Tontine topper which is couple of hundred dollars cheaper.
Very hot-not great for summer
I feel that is has more feathers and down in the middle and therefore has a camel hump in middle of two people.