Sheridan Deluxe Dream

Sheridan Deluxe Dream

European, King, Standard Firm and Standard Medium

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Doris G

Doris G

Amazing comfort

These pillows are amazing. They feel like I am sleeping on a cloud that is wrapping around me. Great price too!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

dbl

dblMelbourne

Disappointed!!!

Purchased 4 of these online. I thought being a high quality product l didn't have to worry about comfort with this product. But l am so disappointed with this product. It is the most uncomfortable pillow l have ever slept on. My husband and l woke up in the middle of the night with very bad neck pain from sleeping on these pillows. What a waste of money!! Should of stuck with a cheaper brand from Woolworths.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Shayle Andrews

Shayle AndrewsBrisbane

Disappointed in product

I purchased 4 Sheridan Deluxe pillows in May this year which developed an obnoxious chemical odour after a few months. At the time of purchase I alos bought 4 top of range protectors. At no time wer the pillows wet. I returned 2 pillows to DJ's who exchanged them but said they will not do so again if they get the same problem.

Alas, the smell is obvious again - in fact it can be smelt when entering my bedroom. I am very angry as these were expensive pillows, admittedly with 30% off but I'm still very much out of pocket & won't be purchasing or recommending Sheridan again.
Initially lovely to sleep on but the odour makes this impossible.
Obnoxious chemical odour.

HBswell

HBswellAU

OK

Don't think its worth the money-cheaper ones will do the trick, if buying one make sure its on sale, i got mine at David Jones for 30% off.
It feels just like a hotel bed. worth having a topper it if you have a firm mattress (which we have) the softness has stopped my shoulder problem ( i suspect was caused by the mattress)
Its the priciest around and not sure if its any better than the Tontine topper which is couple of hundred dollars cheaper.
Very hot-not great for summer
I feel that is has more feathers and down in the middle and therefore has a camel hump in middle of two people.