Shop of Toys

Shop of Toys

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tranquility

TranquilitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Top notch service - great product

Purchased a dolls house for my granddaughter. My package artived from Sydney in just a couple of days in perfect condition. Easy assemble directions. Customer service number 1. Thank you.

Di G

Di GThornton NSW

Great Service

Ordered and paid online Tuesday, sent Wednesday delivered Thursday. Very happy with the prompt packaging and sending. Item arrived packed really well and secure.

Excellent service

Amazing service, fast delivery, responsive and well priced products. Very impressed by how quickly I was kept informed of progress and received the item the next day. Thank you

Personalized service!!

Great smooth service with a lovely handwritten gift tag for my 8 yr old daughter who had saved up for her purchase! Thank you!!

Online Shopping made EASY and WORRY FREE.

I left my Xmas shopping to the last minuet and in my rush didn't express post my purchase, this was Saturday before Xmas, in a panic I emailed a request to express post my order (honestly thinking I wouldn't get a reply).
Within 20 minutes they replied, assuring me it would arrive in time for Xmas but if I wanted it to go Express they would do it anyway. Tuesday it arrived to my door, 2 days delivery in Christmas week using their Standard Postage service.
Unbelievably fast, friendly, reliable service, great communication all the way.
Will definitely use this very well operated business for my future purchases.

Brendan

BrendanCanberra

Do yourself a favour, try it.

Shop Of Toys, setting the standard in customer service.
This store exemplifies what online shopping should be like.
We had one electrical item that was not working, I emailed the store and within a few days we had a replacement.
Their communication from purchase to delivery is perfect.
Thank you very much Shop Of Toys, we will return for more.

Sam

Sam

Excellent range of toys, price, timing, swiftness in response, FANTASTIC customer service very pleased, very VERY pleased. I would literally pay more just for the sake of this company getting my money then any other just based on the fact that this company can actually follow instructions, are competent and have excellent customer service.

Josh Osborn

Josh OsbornVictoria, Australia

Brilliant

Bought from their eBay store and received the best packed item I have gotten when ordering from eBay and on top of that the most expedient postage time I have ever seen from NSW to VIC.
Thanks very much guys, so very happy with your service will definitely be buying from you again.
Packing condition and postage time
Absolutely nothing

My favorite toy shop! great range and convenient shopping!

I love educational and fun toys for my daughter and found a great range of toys from Shop of Toys. The quality of their products is marvelous with brands stocked including I'm Toy, Artiwood and Chelona. The website was easy to navigate and delivery was extremely quick, prices were very reasonable and the toys arrived in perfect condition. I am very happy with their service and would definitely shop there again. My daughter really loves her new toys!
Reliable, great pricing, very good service, easy and convenient shopping experience. Great range of toys and good quality products.