Shop of Toys

Shop of Toys

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Shop of Toys

Peter H.
Peter H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Competitive pricing, quick dispatch, and amazing customer service!

Josh
JoshSydney, NSW

Great shop, fast delivery

Have used this online shop a couple of times now to keep me busy during lockdown. Their website is easy to use, delivery has always been extremely fast and items are dispatched very quickly. Will continue ordering from this store! Couldn't recommend enough.

Leelee T.
Leelee T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great shop

Absolutely love this great shop. My parcels arrived so quickly love love love this shop I will defiantly order from here again, in fact I already have.

• Incentivised Review No
Gagingi
GagingiSouth East Queensland, QLD

This shop is a great find!

We came across this shop online, whilst looking for games for our bright three-year-old. We found a great array of educational games to encourage cooperation, emotional development, and fun. We also found some excellent environmentally friendly bath toys. The website was easy to navigate, had good product descriptions, good pricing, and our package arrived very very quickly from interstate. We couldn't be happier and will definitely be back.

• Incentivised Review No

Excellent Service

Purchased a doll for delivery to the UK. Good packaging and communication from the seller. Very happy with my purchase. Would be happy to recommend this seller to others. Excellent

Tranquility
TranquilitySouth East Queensland, QLD

Top notch service - great product

Purchased a dolls house for my granddaughter. My package artived from Sydney in just a couple of days in perfect condition. Easy assemble directions. Customer service number 1. Thank you.

Di G
Di GThornton NSW

Great Service

Ordered and paid online Tuesday, sent Wednesday delivered Thursday. Very happy with the prompt packaging and sending. Item arrived packed really well and secure.

6 screen-free activities to entertain kids and toddlers

It’s tempting to plonk the kids down in front of a screen to get some peace and quiet at the end of the day, especially if you’re home schooling. However when you have the energy, here are 6 screen-free activities to help entertain kids at home, during lockdown or on a regular weekend.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
6-screen-free-activities-to-entertain-kids-and-toddlers

Excellent service

Amazing service, fast delivery, responsive and well priced products. Very impressed by how quickly I was kept informed of progress and received the item the next day. Thank you

Personalized service!!

Great smooth service with a lovely handwritten gift tag for my 8 yr old daughter who had saved up for her purchase! Thank you!!

Find out how Shop of Toys compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Online Shopping made EASY and WORRY FREE.

I left my Xmas shopping to the last minuet and in my rush didn't express post my purchase, this was Saturday before Xmas, in a panic I emailed a request to express post my order (honestly thinking I wouldn't get a reply).
Within 20 minutes they replied, assuring me it would arrive in time for Xmas but if I wanted it to go Express they would do it anyway. Tuesday it arrived to my door, 2 days delivery in Christmas week using their Standard Postage service.
Unbelievably fast, friendly, reliable service, great communication all the way.
Will definitely use this very well operated business for my future purchases.

Brendan
BrendanTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Do yourself a favour, try it.

Shop Of Toys, setting the standard in customer service.
This store exemplifies what online shopping should be like.
We had one electrical item that was not working, I emailed the store and within a few days we had a replacement.
Their communication from purchase to delivery is perfect.
Thank you very much Shop Of Toys, we will return for more.

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Excellent range of toys, price, timing, swiftness in response, FANTASTIC customer service very pleased, very VERY pleased. I would literally pay more just for the sake of this company getting my money then any other just based on the fact that this company can actually follow instructions, are competent and have excellent customer service.

Josh Osborn
Josh OsbornVictoria, Australia

Brilliant

Bought from their eBay store and received the best packed item I have gotten when ordering from eBay and on top of that the most expedient postage time I have ever seen from NSW to VIC.
Thanks very much guys, so very happy with your service will definitely be buying from you again.
Packing condition and postage time
Absolutely nothing

My favorite toy shop! great range and convenient shopping!

I love educational and fun toys for my daughter and found a great range of toys from Shop of Toys. The quality of their products is marvelous with brands stocked including I'm Toy, Artiwood and Chelona. The website was easy to navigate and delivery was extremely quick, prices were very reasonable and the toys arrived in perfect condition. I am very happy with their service and would definitely shop there again. My daughter really loves her new toys!
Reliable, great pricing, very good service, easy and convenient shopping experience. Great range of toys and good quality products.