Listing monitored by Show TV Shop

1.4
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
Pina
PinaSydney, NSW

Do not believe in their Warranties SCAM

I purchased a Woll pan at an Expo and the pan could not even render bacon without damaging itself. I contacted customer service for assistance and they simply turned me down doing a full diagnosis using a picture I sent them and saying they cant help me after paying $230 for a fry pan!!!!
Do no buy from them!!!

Lin
Lin

Poor product and extremely poor service, AVOID

I purchased a WindowWow window cleaner which leaves streaks on the window and is totally unsatisfactory. The extendable pole also does not stay extended. The company refuses to provide a refund. They keep fobbing me off. They obviously care zip for their reputation. I am taking them to the Dept Fair Trading. If I could give a lower star rating I would. Do not buy from this company.

chisom
chisom31 neil currie street casey

Horrible horrible experience. Please don't get involved

Forget all that was advertised, their products is scraps!!!!!
I just brought debt and sorrows upon my self.
I feel so sad and the seller or whatever they are called are the worst. They push you and harass you to buy their scraps.
Please be warned.

SHOW TV STAFFShow TV Shop
Ciby
CibySydney

This is scrap. Don't use it

Purchased green heat pack online. After 1 month it was leaking while doing heating. Not keeping their promises. Given a refund but not willing to pay my shipping fees which was half the price of the product. Will not recommend to anyone.

Customer service so bad

I will never deal with these people again I made a purchase wanted to return because husband did not want his birthday present very upset crying ect but I kept on getting offers said yes in the end and problems with these guys ever since customer service is appalling everyone I spoke to, will escalate the problem useless and very unsatisfying cause myself so much stress never again and I used to be a long time customer

Terrible

Waste of money complete waste of time and money. No good service. No refund, 9months contract, got trapped, lost 900$ for the crap machine. Doesn't even work good.

Rosanna M
Rosanna MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

To shop product

Don't get sucked in with buy the item to give you a refund they take forever
Pretty bad service
DONT BUY
Bad service to cancell order your won't be able to cancel

Ms.S
Ms.SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SCAMMERS...

AIRFRYER OVER PRICED AND CHEAPLY PRODUCED PRODUCT

FRY AIR poor quality UNUSABLE WEAK NO WARRANTY ON THERE FAULTY CHEAP PRODUCT

My fry air arrived i unpacked it and opened the lid, trying to close it and with very little force the lid snapped...

going to consumer affairs with this , there customer service is appalling and there warranty is a joke.

J9North-West & West coast, TAS

NIGHTMARE BUYERS BEWARE - MELBOURNE OFFICE RUDE & NO HELP

Wardie3Byron Bay

Do not deal with this company!

Nightmare to deal with

Ordered my product over the phone have had so much trouble, first product was not available, then sent to wrong address, second order placed and again sending to the wrong address. Customer service is terrible. This company is terrible to deal with misleading and incorrect information given each time you call them. This whole experience has been a nightmare from the initial ordering of product to the cancelling of my order. Will certainly not be buying from ever again.

JoySydney

"DECEIVING AND TERRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH"

Bluestar
BluestarSydney

Air Fryer is a SCAM! All company products are part of this Scam

I saw their Air fryer add on TV and called them and was advised to buy online. The product is low grade crap and when I wanted to return, i was told I am out of trial period. The product was sent to me after approx.4 weeks of order. Now having spent 40 dollars including shipping, a month later I was charged another 350 dollars, whole price of the product. I spoke to their manager who yelled at me and says she know the law and is well within the rights. I was finally offered to send back at my own cost and provide 20% re-stocking charge. So in the end I am loosing 150 dollars for nothing. A terrible experience and I would stay away from this company for any product.