1.3

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)

Very dissapointed

Australia post failed to deliver my product and after 3 weeks of dealing with
Australia post I was told to call the TV shop and ask to send a replacement.
Australia post said the Tv shop and them would sort it out between them.
I now have to produce a statutory declaration signed by a lawyer at my cost.
The TV shop were rude and unhelpful and sugested i should knock on the doors
of my neighbours to see if I could find the parcel.
Never would I order from TV shop ever again.
Linda Bennett WA

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Pippa

Pippa

Scammers rip of the elderly and disabled. Don't even deserve 1 star ... Buyer beware

Elderly uncle bought a king single electric bed . Company are now trying to make him pay over $4,500 . A queen electric bed retails for around $4,000 . Not a single bed . Rip off merchants .

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Sam L

Sam L

Straight out robbery

Bought a product with a "free gift" and offer of return if not satisfied
Received product - does work at all
Called MANY times to return. Finally operator told me I would have to return at my expense and to return product + free gift in a restockable condition (otherwise no refund) and TV Shop would refund in a few weeks paid price minus their original postage $20.
Alternatively offered 50% discount on product only excl their original postage.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

chisom

chisom31 neil currie street casey

Horrible horrible experience. Please don't get involved

Forget all that was advertised, their products is scraps!!!!!
I just brought debt and sorrows upon my self.
I feel so sad and the seller or whatever they are called are the worst. They push you and harass you to buy their scraps.
Please be warned.

SHOW TV STAFFShow TV Shop
Ciby

CibySydney

This is scrap. Don't use it

Purchased green heat pack online. After 1 month it was leaking while doing heating. Not keeping their promises. Given a refund but not willing to pay my shipping fees which was half the price of the product. Will not recommend to anyone.

Customer service so bad

I will never deal with these people again I made a purchase wanted to return because husband did not want his birthday present very upset crying ect but I kept on getting offers said yes in the end and problems with these guys ever since customer service is appalling everyone I spoke to, will escalate the problem useless and very unsatisfying cause myself so much stress never again and I used to be a long time customer

Terrible

Waste of money complete waste of time and money. No good service. No refund, 9months contract, got trapped, lost 900$ for the crap machine. Doesn't even work good.

MMM

MMMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

To shop product

Don't get sucked in with buy the item to give you a refund they take forever
Pretty bad service
DONT BUY
Bad service to cancell order your won't be able to cancel

Ms.S

Ms.SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SCAMMERS...

AIRFRYER OVER PRICED AND CHEAPLY PRODUCED PRODUCT

FRY AIR poor quality UNUSABLE WEAK NO WARRANTY ON THERE FAULTY CHEAP PRODUCT

My fry air arrived i unpacked it and opened the lid, trying to close it and with very little force the lid snapped...

going to consumer affairs with this , there customer service is appalling and there warranty is a joke.

J9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NIGHTMARE BUYERS BEWARE - MELBOURNE OFFICE RUDE & NO HELP

unusable

Buyer beware...bought 4 Lizard Lounges off TV. They are impossible to get air into unless you are on a beach with a good breeze and they don't stay up. Very disappointed. Asked if I could return for a refund & got a flat refusal. NO where on my paperwork does it say "no refund". 1 lounge split the 1st week. Will replace but NO refund. And yes they are NZ based.

Wardie3Byron Bay

Do not deal with this company!

Nightmare to deal with

Ordered my product over the phone have had so much trouble, first product was not available, then sent to wrong address, second order placed and again sending to the wrong address. Customer service is terrible. This company is terrible to deal with misleading and incorrect information given each time you call them. This whole experience has been a nightmare from the initial ordering of product to the cancelling of my order. Will certainly not be buying from ever again.

JoySydney

"DECEIVING AND TERRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH"

Bluestar

BluestarSydney

Air Fryer is a SCAM! All company products are part of this Scam

I saw their Air fryer add on TV and called them and was advised to buy online. The product is low grade crap and when I wanted to return, i was told I am out of trial period. The product was sent to me after approx.4 weeks of order. Now having spent 40 dollars including shipping, a month later I was charged another 350 dollars, whole price of the product. I spoke to their manager who yelled at me and says she know the law and is well within the rights. I was finally offered to send back at my own cost and provide 20% re-stocking charge. So in the end I am loosing 150 dollars for nothing. A terrible experience and I would stay away from this company for any product.

Chat

ChatMelbourne

their "30 day risk free trial" is a scam & very poor customer service over the phone

I saw this product on tv and online saying its available for a 30 day risk free trial after paying $15 and $20 for postage. But, when I got the product only, I saw in their return policy document, that customers are not getting full 30 days for trial the product. Their 30 days are inclusive of the days the product is on transit and delivery. How can a person trial the product while its on transit of post. Its a shame that they are publishing lies on national TV and online. Customer is in total disadvantage due to poor policies like these!!!! Also, when I asked for specific postage instructions for return, the service personnel refused to give information, saying that its up-to me to decide how to return it!!!!

John

JohnMount Dandenong

A Terrible Retail Experience

I purchased a Humidew (Humidifier/Aromatherapy Lamp) at the Herald Sun Home Show in Melbourne in 2015. I thought I would be taking it home from the show but was told it would be sent to me on the Monday following the Show. I later received an email that there were not enough and mine would be arriving in about 4 weeks (sent from Canada). When it finally arrived about 6 weeks later, there was a very slight crack in the upper part. Gradually the upper lip where the crack was broke off and the product started leaking. I sent it back to Show TV in Australia but they claimed it was not defective. I will now be taking the matter to VCAT. One of my worst retail experiences ever!

Vomplaint

I have ordered from here before with no problem, now I get one item in and it disappears when I click next item to add. I have adsl2 why is this happening, it's annoying. For the BIG SALE I have been trying to get more stuff. It's just sad and annoying I can't get my product.